I'm sorry ~~❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun woke up after that when it was nearly passing by 4.00 o'clock in the morning . and when he looked down he saw yongguk sitting on the chair next to his bed while soundly sleeping and his head resting on his lap , daehyun smiled sweetly .

" I'm sorry I fainted while cooking you dinner , you're probably so hungry ." he whispered while the man's black hair . yongguk woke up due the gentle touch as he looked up at the pale boy and immediately sit up .

" D-daehyun are you okay now , s-should I bring the medicine ?".  Daehyun held the man's arm when he was about to stand up .

" I will take it later , now I'll need to make you dinner .." Yongguk spaced out the pale boy .

" You're joking right ? Daehyun I'm not a kid , I can offer myself any to eat , beside you're already doing enough for me ..so please listen to me and lie down .." Daehyun blinked at the serious man . but he smiled after that and the male's black hair with his smaller hand .

" Then tell me what you're gonna eat ?". Yongguk looked aside at this point . 

" I can make some ramyen ." 

" No I'm not letting you eat that. " the younger spook while sitting up and ready to stand up.  Yongguk bit his lips . he really can't win to the boy.  Beside he was sure that daehyun heard his growling stomach just now and that made the boy walk faster out the room and towards the kitchen to contuine what he was making earlier. 

The spiecal plate yongguk love so much , which was curry .

Yongguk followed behind feeling like useless old man  .

 

Daehyun stood in front of the stove and pulled the cute pink apron on ..yongguk smile slightly when he saw the younger having hard time tying it from behind so he gladly stood behind him and did it for him .

Daehyun's blue eyes widen while his cheek already tinted pink as he bit his lips and hopped that the sounds of his heart beat isn't heard  .

The elder was so close to him and it made him tense up .

" There I did it for you.  "  He finally moved back and stood next to him to help him with anything he wants .

" Thank you hyung , now I just need to pour the boiling water in the curry ."  

 Yongguk held the boiling water with the rag and gladly pour it on the curry to make it more tasteful like soup . Daehyun giggled at when he saw the man's eyes shine and almost drooling while looking at the good smelling curry .

 

 

....~~~~.....

After eating the so late dinner , yongguk was standing next to the smaller young man while helping him washing the dishes . 

" Yongguk , did you find something about those men after you ?". Daehyun asked not even looking at the male . and by his serious tone yongguk bit his lips .

" all I know is that they're after my head . they wanna kill me and I can't show up ...because if I did I might get you in dangerous as will ..i-i'm s-so sorry dae .." The man looked down feeling all the blame on him as he felt his eyes tear up but the younger was fast to cup his cheek and wipe away his tears .

" What is the reason you're apologizing for ? I already said that I wants you to stay as long as you want ..I'm not having any trouble you being here ..but it's the opposite actually ..if you're gone I don't know what will happen to me ." daehyun whispered the last few words weakly and by that tone yongguk know what's happening next . daehyun felt the world spinning around him as before he even fall yongguk held him tightly into his strong arm and embraced him while tears rolling down his eyes .

" You're making my heart melt by your words daehyun ." daehyun smiled as he shut his eyes and yongguk's wet cheek gently before he lose his unconscious . Yongguk held his hand and kissed it before he reach over and peck the unconscious boy's forehead .

" I promise you that when I beat that gang I will move to america and you'll be with me to get your treatment there ." 

 

 

 ......~~~~.....

 

The next day daehyun was first to wake , gladly he was not feeling weak anymore but cheerful . as he smiled brightly while he was prepping his wallet and small bag because he was going to the store nearby to buy the ingredients for breakfast.  As when he stepped inside the living room he saw yongguk still soundly sleeping while almost falling off the couch.  Daehyun giggled walking towards him before he fix him back against the couch and pull the blanket to his chest .

" I'll be back in a while , wait for me ." his gentle tone made yongguk smile although he was sleeping or was he pretending . daehyun blinked as he waved his hand in front of the male's eyes but yongguk didn't open his eyes but kept snoring softly .

 Daehyun smiled standing up before he take his wallet again and head outside the house before he close the door of after him 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter