♡ Grandmother ♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~♡♤3 week later ♤♡~~

Daehyun's cheek turned pink when he was doing yongguk's tie and felt the man's eyes on him . Yongguk chuckled at his shy wife and leaned to peck his plumb lips .

" I really can't Handel over this beauty ~~."  Daehyun flushed more as yongguk gripped his clothed and he immediately  pushed the man with slightly adorable pout .

" You'll be late for work , beside I need to bath junhongie .." the younger was about to walk pass him but yongguk blocked his way and pouted .

" You won't give me goodbye kiss ?". Daehyun blushed , he cupped the man's face and pressed his lips again but it was too long to be a peck . Yongguk felt like paradise , just having to kiss those plumb pink lips and he's already melting . 

Soon daehyun have to pull when he heard his baby son crying from his bedroom .

" Have a nice day  Gukkie ~~." The man smiled and down daehyun's eyes with his thumb like always to feel that lower eyelashes and peck down there one last time before he go . Daehyun waved to him and immediately  turned and run by his pink slippers towards his son's bedroom .

 

 

~~~◇●♡□♤□♡•♧○♡□♤●~~~

 After placing his baby son in his small baby bathtub, the baby blinked at his mother and placed his small hands against his chest , probably afraid . Daehyun smiled warmly and pecked his chubby cheek .

" Awww sweetie ..umma's only going to bath you gently nah ?". Daehyun mattered happily as he sat down and pulled the spry of the warm water , warm enough for junhong to rest and feel all warm and fuzzy . Daehyun start splashing that small body with the water while the other hand holding the white baby soap before he start cleaning his son's body . Baby junhong soon start crying . Scared like any baby at his age will be .

Daehyun's heart melted , he kept singing to his son while washing his body clean before he dry him up by his small blue towels .and close the water .

" Now you're all cleaned up ..." he picked the boy up and walked out the bathroom . The baby soon closed his eyes , feeling all comfortable and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter