♡°•~pure heart °•~♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

°•~Four years later ~~°•

 

 

Yongguk looked at the school gate belongs to his son before looking at his hand watch . Thought he smiled softly when kids start running outside the gate to their parents  and his son was there waving to his friend jongup before he run excitedly to him with his adorable smile .

Yongguk immediately kneeled down and welcomed the happy boy in his arm .

" Appa ..junhong missed you ~." The man's heart flutters  . He squeezed the boy hard hugging him tightly . 

"A-appa junhong can't breath ..."  Yongguk pulled back and pecked the boy's cheek .

" Sorry little kid . Appa just missed you too much , so how is school ? What did you learn today ?". Junhong giggled as he remembered everything happened today . 

" Junhong and jongup played hide and seek with other kids , a-and then we eat together a-and teacher yona give us new coloring book of alphabet ~~." Yongguk smiled Seeing the excited happy boy . His heart softens . Junhong's too adorable . it has already finishing the first term of the year and junhong get used to stay with his friend jongup here without his mother . because he's a big boy now .

The five years old boy was placed down on his foot and then his appa held out his hand and the kid held it with adorable smile before the two walk towards the car parked at some corner in front of the super market . 

" Let's go back home and meet umma nah ?".

" Yaaay junhong missed umma so much ~~." 

 

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡°~•♡~°•♡°~•♡

The moment he clicked the door open . Junhong run inside their beautiful house knowing like always his mother will be there in the kitchen cooking lunch but the little kid entered the kitchen to find no no one .

" U-Umma ?". Yongguk was standing behind him with concern expression  . He looked towards the hallway and went inside their bedroom . Junhong followed his appa .

" Baby are you in there ?." When he stepped inside yongguk's eyes widen when he saw his wife lying on the floor with cup of broken glasses around him    . Junhong covered his mouth . His eyes watery .

Umma have told him about the sicknesses he have before when he's able to understand well being five years old  . But this is the first time junhong see his mother unconscious. Because daehyun have been doing fine lately . Junhong looked at his father picking his unconscious mother gently before placing him in the bed and checking his body for any injury and when he made sure there was nothing  . Yongguk sighed in relief and hugged his baby mostly his head as he his brown hair and pecked his forehead .

Yongguk know pretty well that daehyun won't heal from this sicknesses  . Like the doctor said the past few months . but the doctor said daehyun would life normally if he kept up with medicine and healthy food .

But he's having hard time accepting that . This is just so hard to take . 

Sometimes daehyun will stay all the day without fainting . And yongguk will be so happy but some days just like this one . Daehyun would faint because of cooking or doing any sort of chores.  

He have told daehyun to bring maid . But daehyun refused that saying he doesn't agree because this is his job as a mother  . Yongguk could never respond back when he sees that serious beautiful eyes . 

Thought the man snapped from his thought when junhong climbed in his mother's lap and start squeezing his cheek while his blue wide eyes rolling so much tears and falling into his mother's eyes .

Yongguk's heart flutters.  He looked at his son biting back his sob while leaning down to peck his mother's forehead .

" U-Umma ..wake up ..junhong return home ..junhong missed umma .." the boy was bitting his lips while looking at his mother's face and clutching into the bunny adorable pink apron daehyun had .  

" J-Junhong since umma's tired , what about we go clean the house and make lunch ?". Yongguk grinned hopping to cheer his son by saying this . Junhong blinked at his appa with his light blue eyes .

" Is that  gonna make umma  happy ?". 

" So happy ~." Junhong cheered happily . He jumped back in the floor and run outside while pulling his father by his hand outside to began cleaning from the living room .

 

 

 

~°•♡°~°•♡°~•♡°~•♡°~°•♡°~•♡

After one hour and twenty  seconds . Daehyun start waking up . notching that he have been moved from the floor to the comfortable couch with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter