Happy moment with my angel ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now the day has come.  Daehyun smiled brightly when he gets out of the hospital gate with his man right next to him watching his beautiful experience and getting to smile lovingly .

" Do you want to go straight home baby ?".  Daehyun wanted to say no ..but he really want to go back and probably take warm bath and cook lunch for his boyfriend insisted of just eating the outside food . he haven't made home made food for two days and he doesn't want yongguk to eat from outside anymore so he nodded cutely making the man chuckle and ruffle his hair gently while holding his smaller hand a little bit tight as they finally could view the hotel they're staying in .

 

 

......

The moment they stepped inside , yongguk start pulling off his clothes till he was . daehyun blushed turning around and running away but yongguk immediately caught his smaller body and picked him up .

" Where are you going baby ..aren't we gonna take shower together ?". Yongguk mattered following it frown as the smaller boy blushed and stuttered out .

"I-i wanted to c-cook lunch .." 

" Really ?". Daehyun closed his eyes and felt his cheek burning to feel the man's length rubbing between his clothed .

" Sorry baby ..I really feel like doing it although you still haven't----."  The elder's experience suddenly fell . as he released the beautiful boy gently and sighed before he cover his face not finishing his words . daehyun pouted .

" Stupid you , ..that doesn't mean I can't do it . beside I can't blame no one but myself , because we need to do it usually a lot since w-we just start d-dating ." Yongguk blinked as daehyun mattered while cheek burning ,  and then he gripped his bigger hand before he pull him inside the bedroom and inside the bathroom had the wide beautiful bathtub . yongguk bite his lip holding back his laughter at this cuteness .

 

 

 

 While the water's splashing against their cold body through the big high spry above , yongguk's resting his back against the bathtub , daehyun between his leg his hard length and soon taking it in his mouth . 

The man's cheek turned deep red as he bite his lips to block his moans , while daehyun feeling his face burning again still they both not used to this completely  , but having to be this close to each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter