yongguk's phone call ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk crossed out the hospital gate and walked around the garden there while waiting for his mother to call . 

Few minutes it rang , he immediately picked it up and place it in his ear .

" M-mom .." He bite his lips thought ..feeling like ages since he called his mother .

" Yongguk ? I-is that you ? The unknown number was you ?".  

Even thought him and yongnam share the same voice probably but she could tell it is him .

" It's me mom and I want to talk with you about something .."  He know she will be against his words but he needs to tell her every single thing..because in the end ..she's his mother .

The woman in other line were really surprised .  still not beliving ..and shocked too know that yongguk called her from LA ..he's not here in Korea ?

" I'm all ear yongguk .."  

He bite his lips as he looked at the sunset while placing his hand against his eyes to block the shining light blinding him .

He sighed then and said it all at once .

" I'll be father soon .." 

 

 

 

 

 

(Meanwhile)

daehyun looked at TV above in the wall ..then he pouted .

" I'm bored .." Having nothing to do and staying at this white room is really killing him ..even thought he have his phone , have TV . but I guess he misses being home with yongguk . being able to always wake while the man near him sleeping or yongguk waking him early in morning ..go shopping , dating although they have confessed to each other not long ago . 

His thought were disturbed by his phone ranging . daehyun flinched when he saw the one who's calling .

" Umma ...w-what should I do ? ..i'm not ready .." Daehyun panicked . he bite his lips  . 

It range and range while his hands shaking almost making the phone fall off the bed .

But in the end he picked it up and place it in his ear .

" Sweetie..how are you doing here ? Have you visited the doctor with yongguk ?". 

Daehyun felt his eyes tear up .

" U-umma ..." His voice cracked . daehyun broke into tears ..the woman panicked .

" Sweetie ..w-what's wrong ?!! What happened ?". 

Hearing the boy sniffling and then he spook hardly between small sob .

" I-i'm p-pregnant .." 

Now daehyun is not crying because he is not happy or something like that . but he's afraid of his mother .. Now the woman is really quiet . daehyun tensed up .  Feeling uncomfortable of this silence .

" Is it from yongguk ?".  Her tone is so serious .

" There's no one but him ..he confessed to me umma ..so he was happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter