because I have such a caring man by my side ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" G-Gukkie .." Daehyun whispered hesitantly with adorable blush slowly spreading on his cheek after he woke up and there yongguk sleeping while hugging his bare tummy .daehyun wondered why the man's in this position as he reached over and the man's soft hair with lovely smile crossing his pink lips .

" Even thought I still doesn't know what was that sudden pain but i'm sorry to scary you like that hyung ....you must have been panicking .." Yongguk's already waking up because he just can hear the angel of his life's beautiful voice beside the light of the sun seemed to be blinding him as he groaned sitting up and covering his face with his big hands before he squeeze his eyes tightly only to open them and see daehyun looking at him with that smile .

" Good morning Gukkie ~~." Yongguk immediately took his smaller hand and kissed it like often . daehyun blushed as he saw the man ready to lean over and peck his forehead .

" Good morning sunshine ..and good morning to our baby. ." the man mattered , bending down to kiss that still thin tummy making the boy dumbfounded .

Baby ?

Daehyun blinked .

" i-i-i'm pregnant ?". Daehyun stuttered , eyes tearing up as he bite his lips .

" Yes baby ..the reason you gets weak is because the baby's growing .." Daehyun listened while his eyes already rolling too much tears ..he held his tummy and sniffled.  Yongguk's heart melted feeling so happy to see this adorable reaction as he hugged him gently and pecked his hair before he matters .

" The doctor told me few words about you being pregnant ..and it's that will always be fainting a lot more then before ...but baby I will always be there for you ..all those 9 months I will be here by your side ..I will do everything ....so you won't feel any pain and keep the baby healthy .." Daehyun's eyes widen while it's watery to see boyfriend's actually crying while saying this .

Daehyun immediately wiped the man's tears with both thumb finger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter