Meeting the famous doctor ,Mr.Kim ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking almost all of his clothes , daehyun was laid by his boyfriend in his unconscious state against the hospital bed . 

The foreign doctor looked at that slim pale body and bit his lips , yongguk watched the man nervously as he saw him touching his baby's arm and more down till his wrist , squeezing the vein . 

" What's your relationship with the boy ?". The doctor asked while feeling daehyun's chest as he pressed the palm of his hand against that fast hear beating .

" I'm his boyfriend . " yongguk mattered , seeing the brown haired man fixing his lap coat before he sat down on the chair next the bed before he look at yongguk having serious experience .

" Will to began with , your boyfriend had this illnesses since he was born as you said , fainting three times in a day is seriously big problem , let me tell you what's the reason ." yongguk bit his lips as he listened carefully to the doctor while feeling his heart bursting , too afraid to know the truth .

The doctor looked at the unconscious slim figure and start speaking .

" He need big amount of blood , vitamin D is so important right now to make him feel better , maybe you didn't realize this but your boyfriend have been eating ice cream a lot ? Or maybe only an ice ?". Yongguk blinked as he remembered the time when he caught daehyun smashing the ice on it's big till it's small pieces before he start eating it thinking that he didn't see him .

" He did , he eat ice ..." The doctor smiled .

" will that's it , now the second thing is his serious osteoporosis that's starting to get worst . " yongguk's breath hitched . 

"B-but he always take his medicine , and he almost stopped working .." Yongguk snapped , eyes slowly tearing up ..afraid if he just may lose the angel who changed his life .

" Calm down Mr.bang , I didn't say his life will end , so listen to me carefully , from what I realized right now is that your boyfriend may be carrying a child inside of him , so if he didn't come to me in every appointment his pregnancy isn't going to be wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter