he should be getting better ..so w-why ?!!

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.00 in the morning .

 

After coming back from the hospital to their hotel room , daehyun's already feeling dizzy due the two needle that he gets made him sleepy as yongguk immediately gripped his wrist when his step become like drunk man and picked him up easily in his arm bridal style .

The younger gripped on his boyfriend's shirt and leaned his head against his neck while his beautiful blue eyes slowly closing .

" G-Gukkie ~~~." The man's eyes lend on the sleepy figure and smiled when daehyun seemed to be wanting a peck before he go to dreamland.  The man chuckled slightly as he pressed his lips against that pink plumb one and pecked it sweetly .

Daehyun smiled with closed eyes after that while his boyfriend melting inside as he finally caught a view of their room and pressed his thumb finger into the small screen before the door clicked open and he went inside .

 

 

~~~~~

3.30 in the afternoon .

Yongguk know that there's something wrong with his lover , because till now daehyun haven't woke up . beside when he saw that pink tainted cheek he noticed that the boy's running a fever .

The man bite his lips as he touched that burning forehead . Feeling his heart breaking after that .

" Even thought you had appointment today ..is it because of the needle or something ?". Yongguk mattered . daehyun whimpered slightly as start to slowly wake and view his man looking at him with concern experience .

" H-hyung ..I feel so weak .." Yongguk's eyes widen to hear that , it was just a fever right ? Why would daehyun says that with tone full of pain ? The man's heart dropped as he saw the boy's eyes watery

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter