New life with our son ♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun were sleeping in his husband's embrace tightly after they eat dinner . Yongguk the side of his brown hair while smiling softly . Thinking a lot in his mind right now . Daehyun's already in his second week of nine months which he's very aware that the younger might give birth any minutes  or maybe any second which he gladly get  himself ready .

 

He let out a small chuckle when the younger murmured that he want cheesecake all of sudden 

" sleepy talking again ?".  He leaned forward and pressed his lips under the boy's eyes pecking it softly .

"You're not realizing  how adorable you're right now don't you baby ?". Yongguk  mattered gently , feeling his eyes  getting heavy . And soon he drift into deep slumber not noticing the sleeping boy in his  embrace getting all sweaty and his small whimper could be heard around the big room .

Daehyun woke up , tears rolling of his beautiful blue eyes as he held his big tummy and let out a loud cries when the baby kicked hard  . 

Yongguk immediately  woke up panicking .

" Gukkie i think it's  the time .." Daehyun mattered ,  smile of pain plastered on his lips but soon he screamed hard . Yongguk quickly jumped of the bed and helped his wife standing up before he take care of everything and drive to the hospital with the screaming boy fighting against the pain .

 

 

 

~~•○●●□♡□◇■◇■♧•~~

 

 

Daehyun were laid down in delivery room , two nurses  helping him spread his leg wife apart . The doctor wore his gloves and bend down to see .

" Mr.jung , will you be able to give it natural ? ". Because the doctor knew every well the boy's  sickness he asked that , daehyun wiped away his tears and bite his lips .

" it's fine ..I can d-do it .." he breathed out while his leg shaking already . The doctor nodded and looked again . Still the boy's  water haven't  broke . Yongguk biting his nails at the waiting room while heart tugging so fast and mind still isn't aware  what's happening  around him . Daehyun will be fine right ? 

He calmed himself , but soon he had to snap back when he heard daehyun's loud screams . So he rushed over the room and stepped inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter