Yongguk's yell and daehyun's tears

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( One week later )

Daehyun looked at the frozen chicken and placed it back in the frozen fridge at the super market .

" I don't know if it's good or not .." He mattered to the man who supposed to be next to him but when he turned he could find no one .

" H-hyung ?!!". 

Daehyun pouted as he looked around for his boyfriend .  

But look like yongguk's planing for something as he run towards the younger from behind and hugged him gently before he lean to kiss his neck 

Daehyun blushed .

" H-hyung ..people are looking ~~~." The younger tried to be released but of course he's no strong for his muscle boyfriend .

" And what if they did ? Let them see the angel who I love the most in this whole world ." 

Daehyun flushed red so badly , he turned around , hit yongguk on his chest before he run away .

Yongguk stood there laughing . he really love to make the boy blush , it's just too adorable for him .

 

 

 

......❤❤❤❤❤.....

After they bought the ingredients for lunch , the couple headed back to the hotel room . The younger immediately went inside the small kitchenette , yongguk pulled off his shirt and stood half behind the boy while he's cutting the fish .

" Daehyun , although that we did once , the doctor didn't allow me to get near you and honestly I'm feeling depressed .." 

Daehyun's eyes widen slightly as he blushed remembering that night . 

" Why not hyung ?". 

Yongguk smiled as he kissed the boy's chin .

" because he told me you can't get pregnant now while you're having treatment ." daehyun stopped what he was doing for a while and looked down at his own hands with teary eyes .

*Sniffles*

Yongguk blinked hearing that .

" Baby are you crying ?". Daehyun blushed as he wiped away his tears with both hands when yongguk turned him around to see . yongguk was shocked .

" Yongguk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter