Anger is long forgotten ~♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♡~°•one year later ~°•♡

 

Yongguk return from his work after one hell of energy effect and effort,  both physically and mentally  . He have been running all around and nervously working with over time because if he did that he can take day off for the next day .

The moment he stepped inside the house , he sighed in relief . After few second he heard his wife's gentle footstep coming towards him till he could see that adorable pink sandals daehyun always love to wear if he's cooking or cleaning the house . to sport his foot . 

" Welcome back home G-Gukkie . I cooked your favorite today ." Daehyun brightly said while taking off his husband's coat . Thought he noticed the atmosphere around the man . Knowing better then anyone that yongguk had such a tiring day . And he seems pretty angry . 

" Thanks baby ." Yongguk mattered  and walked pass the younger who looked at him in concern. 

Daehyun bite his lips .

He had to do something . So yongguk's anger will just fellow like wind  and he will see that gummy smile again .

 

 

°•~♡°•~ ♡~°•♡°~•

 " Pa-paapaa ..." Yongguk's heart melted after hearing his precious son saying this while he eat the pasta next to his wife's seat on the dinning table .

 Junhong waved his spoon around and once it fell he pouted and tried to get off his baby seat to get it back . But his mother bend down for him and wipe it clean by the napkin before giving it back to him .

The baby giggled happily and start eating his bowel of rice and potatoes all by himself .

Daehyun turned his attention to his husband who's quiet then normal . But he was glad that the man eat all of his plate and give him the empty plate .

" I-I want more baby ." 

Daehyun bite back his giggles . He poured some pasta with meat ball  in the male's plate again before giving to him . Yongguk start eating with his fork

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter