proposing to you my angel ❤

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Daehyun smiled warmly seeing his boyfriend playing basketball with other men around his age at this beautiful park , yeah they were actually on date , and some guys came to him asking him if he would like to play and he hesitantly agreed because of him , but daehyun pushed the man to play with his angelic smile . saying that it's okay .

Now the younger were sitting at the soft carpet , wearing straw hat to protect himself from the sun . because he can't allow himself to faint here . Because his man seems to be so happy today when he woke up yongguk was already dressed up in this beautiful suit , thought right now he pulled it away and played with his muscle chest showing  . daehyun looked at some women crossing by and whispering while looking at yongguk with unpleased experience . daehyun pouted  . standing up and running towards yongguk before he grip his arm , the men playing with yongguk looked down at the beautiful small boy while blinking as they stopped their movement 

" W-what's wrong baby ..?".  Yongguk hardly spook while panting , sweat falling off his forehead , chest even his arm .

Daehyun blushed . As he saw the two woman glare at him and walk away . 

" N-nothing .." Yonguk blinked as the boy run back to his place .

" Such a cutie ..,is he yours ?". Yongguk smirked while looking at the blonde guy in front of him .

"  yeah , Mine always and forever ." 

 

 

 

~~~~~

Yongguk walked towards his angel while panting as he laid down and closed his eyes .

" Moving my body like this is such a tiring . now I'm pretty starving .." Daehyun giggled as he leaned over and start wiping the man's sweat with cute napkin pocket the always care with him .

" Let's eat then .." 

Daehyun opened the pink lunch boxes and yongguk had to drool at the amazing delicious looking lunch . 

~~~~

The sun soon start to go down . announced  that half of day has finished. Daehyun was rubbing his clothed tummy with sweet smile .

" appa seemed to be loving the atmosphere around here that he slept .." Daehyun murmured  to his unborn baby while looking at the lying sleeping man . his heart softens as he had took pictures of him and made it his wallpaper screen .

The weather soon start to get cold ,daehyun felt fear rising up in his chest if his man may catch a fever but gladly yongguk start waking up from his small nap that was less then a hour . 

" Oh my god ..I slept ~~" daehyun giggled at the man's reaction as he sit up and looked around . Where the darkness surrounded them .

" Are we going home now ?" the smaller boy asked , ready to stand up but yongguk quickly pulled him in his arm and closed the gape between them by sweet lovely kiss . 

" Today is special , so we're going home later nah ?"

Daehyun blinked as he flushed and nodded shyly while people walking around and looking at them some with smile and some with glare .

Yongguk held the boy's smaller smooth hand and kisses it , daehyun flushed looking down feeling his heart tugging more faster then ever .

" We'll be having dinner now , so let's get ready huh ?". Yongguk helped the shy boy up , and carried their lunch boxes with the carpet and place  it in the car trunk . daehyun went inside the car seat and rested his back feeling already exhausted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter