Junhong's squeal ~°•♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( When junhong's 16 years old , first years in high school ^^ )

 

 

~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡~°•♡

Yongguk crossed inside the house in the afternoon as he had a day off tomorrow and right now he came early then usual . Before his son could even come from school .

" Baby ~~where are you ?". Being housewife since they were married . Daehyun doesn't work anymore but stay at home because that's what yongguk wanted . He doesn't want him to work hard and tire his already weak body .

" I-I'm over here Gukkie. ." That precious sweet tone came from inside the laundry room . Yongguk stepped inside with warm smile seeing his wife putting the cleaned clothes in the basket while sitting on a small chair belongs to this small room .

" How are you feeling now baby ? Have you took the medicine? ". Yongguk embraced the smaller slim figure that wore small short pants and big t-shirt belong to him . Thought yongguk had soft spot for this sight . To be able to see the slim toned thigh belong to his wife make him feel at ease.

Very beautiful ~

Daehyun clutched on his husband's work suit and looked up at him with his light blue eyes that's not different from the color of the ocean .

" I'm fine Gukkie and I had already took it .."  Yongguk 's heart tugged so fast . He couldn't help himself from cupping that face and smashing his lips against the plumb pink one . 

Daehyun flushed wrapping his arm shyly around his husband's neck while yongguk pulled him closer closing the gape between them .

" I'm home ~~." 

Junhong came back .

Daehyun immediately pushed his husband away with burning cheek as he run out leaving his husband there pouting .

Junhong didn't even had time to pull off his shoes when he saw his mother walking towards him with bright smile . The teen's heart melted, he run towards his mother and tried to not hug so tightly .

" How was your day sweetie ?." His mother asked while they hug . Junhong's eyes softened.  He pulled back and pecked his mother's forehead .

" It was so great umma ~~i had lots of fun with jongupie hyung , actually he walked me back home ." 

Daehyun blinked .

" What ? Is he here now ? Why didn't you let him inside sweetie ?". Daehyun asked with concern. Making the teen smile softly .

" Because he have to go somewhere ..I have told him many time to stay but he refused ." The teen pouted at the least of his sentence as he pulled his shoes and placed them on the box . Daehyun smiled warmly and patted his son's hair .

" Since today's Thursday you can hang out with him tomorrow right ?". The teen nodes with sweet smile . As he stood in front of his mother all tall and handsome . Eyes lighter even then his mother's . Yongguk finally came out the laundry room and looked at his son that's almost in his height. 

" What's up son ?". He patted the teen's hair making junhong giggle .

" I'm fine dad ..." Yongguk smiled eyeing his son up and down .

 

" I feel like I'm already old grandpa .'" Daehyun giggled at that saying . Knowing that yongguk feel old because his son's already 16 years old . And already in his height and maybe higher .

" Okay...now both of you go take shower ..pail pail ~~." Daehyun mattered cutely as he pushed the two's back towards the long hallway . Yongguk chuckled and junhong giggled both feeling extremely happy to see the source of their happiness after long tiring day . 

If they could ..they doesn't want this moment to end .

To return back home and see his mother .

Junhong feel like he's the happiest teen ever .

He need nothing more then seeing his both parents happy and healthy. 

They're everything to him .

 

 

~°•☆♡~°•♡°•☆♡~°•☆♡°•~

 

 

Daehyun smiled war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter