Do you love him ?

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked at both twins before he blush and shake his head .

" I never had interest in woman ..and because of  my illness I wasn't able to go out with any men .." He mattered while looking down at his lap , yongnam looked at yongguk with frown while the youngest was busy wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulder and pulling him closer .

 

" Because of your illness ?".  Yongnam reputed as a question  . daehyun finally looked up and met the elder twin's eyes .

" I had weak body ever since I was born , the doctor said there's 50% for me to live , so my parents worked so hard to keep me healthy and because of that I was able to walk when I was 6 years old . even until now I will get so tried If i walked lots   , that's why I work at a simple part time job that wouldn't take my energy so easily ...." When the boy finished speaking , yongnam was really surprised to know this , yongguk was listening with broken heart thought he could only hugs the slim boy gently without hurting him . daehyun smiled the male's hair . and since he was facing yongnam while hugging yongguk , he mattered .

" When I told my parents that I will move into my own home , they were so worried and refused my suggest , but I told them I will be fine and all and they hardly accepted that , that's why my mom will come every end of the week to see me but when she saw yongguk here she trusted him and because of her work she didn't come here in a while now ." yongnam smiled .

" I see , i'm sure yongguk will take care of you so well ."  the elder smirked while saying that , daehyun frowned not understanding that line as he looked at yongguk whose cheek were tinted pink  .

" Hyung what's wrong ?". The man ruffled his hair as he stood up .

" Nothing dae .., I'll go to the bathroom ." he run away in hurry , yongnam was chuckling quietly ..daehyun kept blinking slightly not understanding anything .

" Okay then , I will go make dinner .." Yongnam cheered .

" Really ? Are you good at cooking ?".  Daehyun nodded proudly making the elder twins chuckle slightly and follow him inside the kitchen .

" Nah ..what are you gonna make ?". 

" I still doesn't know ..but I will see the ingredients and then decide what to make ."  yongnam smiled standing next to the shorter boy and watching him already cutting the vegetables and doing the so delicious looking salad . And then he made the rice .

Yongguk who happened to cross inside the kitchen felt his heart boiling of jealousy when he saw how yongnam is so close to the boy . so he walked towards them and pushed the elder before he stand next the beautiful boy .yongnam smirked standing by the boy's right side . daehyun looked at the two with cute frown not understanding why in the world they're standing so close to him like that ..

After a while , everything was ready and the three male sat on the dinning table and slowly start eating. 

" awww ..so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter