i promised myself ♡

❤pure heart ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

 

 

While he was cooking dinner for me again he fainted . gladly I was standing by his side to hold him gently into my embrace and look at his pale face ..it was like I'm holding a feather in my arm .

Although it had passed so long since I start living here alone with this angle in my arm , I still remember the first time we met , it was like yesterday . looking up and meeting with that beauty that melted my heart since the first time I saw him . 

My eyes draft at those closed eyes , I reached over and touched that long eyelash by my thumb finger and moved my hand more down to his red cheek gently .

" Although you're being so exhausted ,you're trying to cook for a useless brat like me ?". He mattered , eyes softening as he pulled him into warm hug while the boy's hair falling back but he was quick to hold his head and embrace him more into his strong arm .

" I don't understand why you're keeping me here .., I want to help you ..but I don't know how ...i-i'm sorry .." tears fell and landed into the boy's right cheek . the slim boy's little smaller hand found it way to the man's cheek all of sudden as he spook on half of his unconscious while hardly opening his beautiful blue eyes. 

" Y-you don't have to do anything hyung.."he whispered and fainted again after that ..yongguk bit his lips standing up and the boy in his arm before he walk towards the bedroom ..

" Even if you still say that , I will help you ..I promise with my soul ."

 

 

 

....~~~~...

" Did you like the food ? I'm sorry I only have this ingredients to make rice cake ."  

At that moment , yongguk never understand why the boy was apologizing . after offering him to take a warm bath , treating his wound and probably get him a suitable clothes for his giant body , he was apologizing because he couldn't make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter