Kiss Kiss fall in Love

Dope College Life

“That new guy is so ing hot.” Seungkwan said dreamily, dropping her bag on the floor before falling face first on the bed. She screamed, though it was muffled by the pillow.

Jihoon rolled her eyes.

The chubby girl rolled to the side. “I think I’m in love.” She sigh.

“You already are in love.” Placing her bag on the chair, Seokmin walked to her closet, taking out a soft green shirt and  a grey sweat pant. “In Hansol I mean.” She laughed, casually walked to the bathroom. She has a practice that evening.

Seungkwan’s eyes widened. She sat up immediately. “Eww, I definitely not in love with that weird guy!”

“Yet you talk about Hansol every time, every day, every second.” Jihoon scoffed. She slumped on the one seated sofa at the corner of their room. “He’s better than that Seungcheol guy.”

Seungkwan gasped dramatically. She put a hand on her chest. “Hansol is better than Seungcheol? Hansol? Jihoon, are you blind? How can you even compare that handsome creature with that weird guy who said that my English is low quality? Boo Seungkwan is the best quality!” she fist pumped the air. “I’m gonna punch Hansol’s face if he dare say it again.”

Again, Jihoon rolled her eyes. Seungkwan’s taste in guy is really weird. She even said that Yoongi is handsome. Pfftt, my brother is really not.

But well, she couldn’t blame Seungkwan if she likes Seungcheol. They meet the new Seungcheol, not the gangster Seungcheol that Jihoon and Yoongi met.

By the time Seungcheol get in the class, his hair is no longer long, and the blue highlight on his hair’s edge is long gone. On her neck, there’s only a tie, and the metal bracelet on his hand got replaced with a watch. His ring is also gone, along with the earing. His gangster attire changed into school uniform, and he looked a bit decent. Her classmate already accept him, except Jihoon.

Jihoon couldn’t unlook how Seungcheol looks like before.

“Seungkwan.”

The girl raised her head from shooting laser at the pillow she’s currently strangling, as if the pillow itself is Hansol. “Hmm?”

“How’s the Prefect Body? Any problem? Anyone with a crime record yet?” Jihoon asked. Seungkwan, even with her childish personality, is actually the vice president for the prefect, with Hansol as the president. Seokmin has secured her place as one of the college’s athlete, along with Jungkook and Taehyung. Meanwhile, Jeonghan join Jisoo in his newly made community that do volunteer work at church, orphanage and other places.

“I’m not stressed or what, since the female students is nice and innocent and all. But, Hansol might be bald by the end of the year.” She chuckled.

Jihoon raised her eyebrow. “Why?”

“Have you heard of Vixx?”

Eyebrow furrowed. “Bigs?”

“No, not bigs. It’s Vixx. V-I-X-X. Vixx.” Seungkwan corrected.

Jihoon worked her mind, trying to remember why did the name sounds familiar. “Umm, who are they?”

Seungkwan grab the pillow and hug it. “Vixx is-”

The door to the bathroom opened, and Seokmin got out, hair still wet. She cut Seungkwan off. “Vixx is a group of first year students, seven of them. They are quite famous to be honest.”

The Jeju Island girl pout. “Seokmin, don’t in just like that.”

She dried her hair with the small towel. “Sorry, can’t help it. Two of them is in my group.” Seokmin slumped beside Seungkwan. “And Soonyoung just can’t shut his lips. He’s been telling me about those kids for weeks.”

Jihoon pushed her hair back. “What’s with them.”

“Well,” Seungkwan started. “They are just like us. But on the higher level. Their experience is much more.” Seungkwan grab her bag on the floor, taking out a file and passed it to Jihoon, which the latter gladly take. “Those are some of the reports about them. Most of the reports are with Hansol. Yoongi might saw it already.”

Jihoon put the file on her table.

“You can hold on it for a while.” She yawned. “Wake me up for dinner…” she stops suddenly. “…forget that. Just wake me up in another half an hour. I had a meeting with Hansol later.” She fall back on the bed, pushing Seokmin on the same time. The girl just smack Seungkwan’s leg before going to her own bed. She took out her sport shoes from under the bed before slipping it on her feet.

Seokmin tied her hair up. Snatching her phone on the table, she walked to the door. “Jihoon, I’m off. See you at dinner.” She said before disappearing after closing the door.

Jihoon opened the file and start reading it.

Truth to be told, Jihoon might be the one getting bald.

---

“…that damn guy! Who the he think he is?! How dare he? I’m gonna skin him alive, and shredded him to pieces, feeding him to the shark…” her grip on the plush toy that she got as present last year tightened. Jihoon gritted her teeth as the memory this morning replayed in her mind.

 

 

“This..” she pointed. “… is not allowed during school.”

The nuclear eyes stare at Jihoon, unamused. “Does it bother you or anything?”

“Just follow the rules!”

Smirk. “If you like it, I can give you this.” He raised up his ring finger, a skeleton ring lay all mighty.

Jihoon gritted her teeth.

“Who the hell want a gay like you!” this time, Jihoon raised her voice.

Seungcheol smirk again. “If you’re interested, just tell me… we can talk.” His smirk turned wider. “Or you can just go to the Head Boy.” He casually said.

Jihoon could feel her blood boiling with rage, and to make things worse, Chaerin walked by.

“Chaerin.” Seungcheol pushed his bang to the side. “Do I look like a gay?”

The blond girl smiled. “No way!” she glance at Jihoon. “But you know, this Iron Lady is a bit weird. Her taste is odd… nerdy and all.” She sent a dirty look at Jihoon. “Just ignore her. Let’s go, Seungcheol.” And she walked away.

The guy sent another glance at the annoyed girl. “Bye, Head Girl…”

 

She clicked her tongue in annoyance as the plush got thrown across the room, and falls just a few centimetre away from the sleeping Jeonghan.

The long haired girl just got back from another activity that evening. Seungkwan got another meeting with the Prefect Body while Seokmin is away for two days. She had a competition which leave Jihoon and Jeonghan in the room right now.

Her eyes lit with anger, her hands turned into fist.

Just you wait, Choi Seungcheol! You’ll pay for this!

---

 “Guys!!! Dinner!!!” Nate yelled, hands holding a spoon that she used to hit the metal bottle to gain attention from her classmates.

The camp fire lit brightly in the middle of an unoccupied island. Majority says that they want to go camping as the class activity this year. With Junhui acting as the organizer, all of them were thrown to an island, in courtesy of Namjoon, the master mind.

Jihoon wiped her face using the end of her sleeve. All her classmate already lined up, taking food in order.

Jimin scooped the rice that she and Seokmin cooked, Seokjin pour the water, Mingyu and Wonwoo cooked some stir fried chicken while Jihoon herself offered to cook some scrambled egg and sauce, the recipe that only Jihoon knows.

Seungcheol put his paper cup filled with mango juice on the ground, squishing himself between Yoongi and Soonyoung. Doyoon sitting in front of him, with Hoseok and Jisoo by his side.

He picked up his spoon, scooping some rice and eggs and brought near to his mouth. As Seungcheol munch his food, his tongue feels like burning. He furrowed his eyebrow, staring at his food on the plate.

Seungcheol sip some mango juice, trying to erase the burning on his tongue. “Who cooked the egg?”

“Jihoon. Why?” Yoongi replied, his mouth full with rice.

He shook his head. “Nothing. It’s just so tasty.” And so damn spicy it’s burning my tongue!!!

Soonyoung and Doyoon nods. “Agree!”

Seungcheol started eating again, only this time, he avoided the egg. Munching slowly, he raised his head, looking for someone in particular.

Not too far from where he is, Jihoon sat comfortably on the ground, talking with Minghao and Taehyung, face looking as innocent as ever, one of her hands in her sweater pocket, gripping tightly on a bottle of pepper powder, in which half of it land safely in her special sauce that she keep aside just for Seungcheol. Jihoon turned her head from facing Minghao, and her eyes met with the cold nuclear gaze that belong to Seungcheol.

She smirk, raising one eyebrow before ending the eye battle, answering Taehyung’s question about something.

Ohhooo…. You wanna play, Head Girl?

Fine, two can play a game.

---

Half of her classmate sat down in a circle around the campfire. The others already went to sleep, they need to wake up early tomorrow for hiking.

Well, Jihoon herself are supposed to sleep early, but here she is, sitting in between Jimin and Seungkwan, playing a Truth or Dare game. Even Yoongi join, much to Jihoon’s amusement.

Chaerin choose to spin the bottle first.

The bottle spins for quite some time, before it stopped.

The mouth pointing to someone.

The victim scoffed. “Shot.” Seungkwan said, lips tugging up.

Chaerin thinks for a while. She snaps her finger. “Who the hell responsible for my platinum hair last year?”

Laughter erupt in the middle of the night.

Seungcheol raised his eyebrows, confused.

“Underground conspiration. I’ll tell you about it later.” Hoseok snickered, half whisper to the male beside him.

Seungkwan rolled her eyes. “Dare.” Hehh, I’m sure the dare is as simple as . There’s no way she’ll ask me to do unreasonable things in the middle of the night. Even if she did, I might say that she’s looking for trouble.

Smirk. “Fine, I dare you to tell this particular person that you like and admire him.”

Hansol almost choke on his drink. Chaerin shot him a questionable look while all his other friends trying their best to hold their laugh. Jisoo, the gentleman in their group, rub Hansol’s back as the latter tried to stabilize his breathing.

Seungkwan blushed a bit. Only a BIT. She cleared . “Who?”

“Minhyuk.”

This time, Jihoon couldn’t hold back. She let out a loud laugh, clapping her hand in amusement.

Everyone knows who Minhyuk is.

He’s Chaerin’s cousin. A very innocent looking boy…and a nerd. Seriously, he wore all buttoned up shirt and slack to the field. Not to forget his thick rimmed old school style glasses. Add on a tie and he would looks like a salesman.

There’s this little interesting incident that occurs between Seungkwan and Minhyuk.

As a very cheeky students, Seungkwan once helped Taehyung to key in the info about the friendly basketball competition between classes, and she ‘accidentally’ put Minhyuk’s name as player for his class.

Who knows that guy could play so well.

After the competition end, he looked for the person responsible and Taehyun sent him to Seungkwan.

Feigning innocent, Seungkwan casually said that it was a mistake.

Seungkwan glare daggers at her friend. Aish, this girl! “Give me your phone. I don’t want to use up my credit for something trivial like this.”

The blonde girl gladly hand out her phone, along with the already typed phone number.

With a heavy heart, she grab the phone. She tap on the green icon, and put the phone on her ears. Seungkwan took a glance at Hansol’s direction, feeling a bit disappointed that the male didn’t even look at her.

“Hello? Chaerin?”

“Nope. This is Boo Seungkwan, the vice president for the Prefect Body. I just wanted to tell you how I like and admire you. Don’t take it too seriously, it’s just a game of truth and dare.”

Without waiting for the reply, she ended the all. “Done.” She handed the phone back to it’s owner.

“It’s my turn right?” Seungkwan spins the bottle, and this time, it landed on Jimin.

“Truth.”

“So, Jimin ah….”

 

---

A loud screeching ear piercing shriek fills the entire camping place, automatically snap Yoongi out of his sleepiness, make Hoseok’s toothbrush to land gracefully on the ground,  causing Junhui to curse in Chinese and Minghao sending him a very shocked look.

Namjoon scratched his head. “What is it this time?” this damn girl. She saw a snail, she screamed. She saw a monkey she screamed. Maybe if she saw an elephant, she’ll die. Or maybe the elephant got scared of her because of her shriek.

Chaerin, face as white as a paper, pointed to her shoes. “…ther-there’s something…in my shoes…”

Seungcheol picked up a stick, using it to push Chaerin’s shoes. “It’s just a toad.” He said with a thin smile on his face.

Chaerin looks like she could faint anytime.

Jihoon looks past Yoongi’s shoulder. “Maybe it’s a toad prince. Why don’t you try kissing it. Maybe a handsome prince will show up.” She scoffed before casually walked away.

Seungkwan raised her eyebrow. She turned and look at Mingyu, who turned and look at Doyoon who then turned around to look at Jihoon. The girl raised an eyebrow, before a smirk went slowly to her lips.

It’s Jihoon!!

 

---

Jihoon smiled.

The scenery on front of her is breath taking.

It was all worth it.

“Woohhooo!!!” Soonyoung yelled excitedly, jumping into the clear waterfalls. Junhui, Jungkook and Hoseok trailing behind him.

The 3 hours of hiking is definitely worth it. Even if she was drenched from head to toe because of a sudden rain in the middle of the hiking, and her waist to toe got wet beause they need to walk across a shallow river. But the moment her eyes capture the beauty of the waterfall, all the tiredness flew away.

Jihoon put her bag on a big stone, sitting with her legs folded as he watched Yoongi getting hyper. The older currently in the middle of playing some underwater games with Hoseok, Mingyu and Namjoon. Jungkook swim flawlessly, with Soonyoung holding his neck.

She frowned. Running her hand on her pants, she could a little bump, and something cold against her skin.

Pulling her pants, her eyes widened. Leech!

Using a dried leaves, she brutally pulled the already full with her blood leech, throwing it away. Blood flowing from the bite mark. She lift her head up. “Mingyu!!!”

The said guy raised his head, raising an eyebrow. “What?!” he screamed back.

“Where’s first aid??!!” Jihoon asked back, voice still high.

Mingyu put a hand of his ears. “What??!!”

“First aid!!!” Jihoon screamed, her voice a bit louder.

The male pointed to someone. “Seungcheol!!”

Great. The last person that I want to see. She groaned.

Mingyu swim to the black haired male, told him something before pointing to Jihoon, sitting on the stone with a knee raised.

Seungcheol nod, swimming to the side and took the first aid from his bag. He walked to the frowning girl.

“What’s wrong, Head Girl?” he asked, opening the first aid box.

“Leech.” She replied coldly. “Tissue, cotton gauze, plaster.” She hold her hand out.

Seungcheol took out a tissue and cotton gauze, passing it to the girl. Next, he gave a small bottle with a white powder inside.

Jihoon furrowed her eyebrow. “What’s this?”

“Just put it on.”

Sigh. I really don’t like things like this.

The moment the powder touched her wounded, she cringed. “Oww…”

Seungcheol took the bottle from the girl’s hand. “Oh, my bad. It’s smelling salt. Here, the plaster.”

Jihoon twitch. you, Choi Seungheol! She yanked the plaster away, putting it carefully on her wound.

“Ayy, Jihoon. What’s wrong?”

She didn’t need to raised her head to know who’s asking. She choose to stay silent.

Unfortunately, Seungcheol is kind. So he answered for her. “Got kissed by the leech.”

Chaerin laugh.

Jihoon gritted her teeth. Her hand turning into a fist.

You wanna fight,ehh?? Fine!! Let’s fight!!

 

 

 

 

---

 

Okayy, here's another chapter. the next one will be in another two weeks or more.

Byee!

thank you for readingg