Noona, don't kill me!

Dope College Life

Damn it!

Her step fasten as she busy cursing herself and her clumsy mind.

Why did I forget about it? I’m dead if anyone found it, or worse, read it.

She shook her head, throwing the thought away from her mind, slowly praying that no one would notice her planner.

But damn it,Jihoon. You know damn well that you left it on top of the table. Very obvious.

She quickly climbed the staircase, as her shoulder bumped into a student roughly. Heck the student almost fell!

“Sorry.” She muttered, and didn’t give the almost fell student a glance or anything. All she need to do right now is retrieve her planner before someone else did!

 

Please! Please be there!

Jihoon walked to her former place in the library, only to have her hope crushed as the table is clean from any books or pen or maybe her planner.

“Damn!” she wiped her face in frustration. Jihoon plopped herself on one of the chair in the quiet library, only a few students occupy a small corner near the counter. Jihoon slammed her head on the table, groaning.

“Head girl.”

She groaned. “Not now, Choi.”

Seungcheol rolled his eyes. “Just lift your head first, will you?”

“I’m not in the mood to fight you. Go away.” She grumbled, head still on the table, eyes shut.

“Guess you don’t want your planner back. Fine with me.”

Her eyes shot open at the word ‘planner’. In a second, Jihoon lift her head. Her eyes widened at the sight in front.

Seungcheol casually holding her planner high with one hand, his free hand in his pocket, face unamused.

Jihoon yank the planner from his grip. ‘LEE JIHOON’ written with a silver marker at the front page.

“You don’t open it, right?” please don’t!

He rolled his eyes. “I’m not that kind of guy.”

She heaved a relieved breath. Thank god. “Thanks.”

“But I believe I need an apologize as well.”

Jihoon creased her eyebrow. “For what?”

“I almost fell you know.”

Her jaw drop. “That was you? I’m sorry, I was in hurry.” Jihoon bit her lip.

Seungcheol shrugged. “Nahh, that’s fine. Bye, head girl.” He waved lazily.

Jihoon heaved in relief, eyes never leaving the male as he walked away. If someone saw Jihoon, they might think that she has a fever, or maybe just blushing madly.

Jihoon was sure it was fever.

 

 

-----

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. “What do you mean, partner?

Doyoon rolled his eyes. “Partner as in, in pair. You know, boys and girls. Got paired, bla bla bla.” He propped his elbow on the table, chin on his arm. “Wonder why the principle give a green light to that.”

Groaned. “This is such a pain in the . Can’t we just separate the boys and girls, like before? I mean, why now? Of all time, why now?”

He raised the flyer up. “Because there’s going to be some kind of contest or something. It says ‘KING AND QUEEN OF THE NIGHT’. What a cliché name.” Mingyu put the piece of paper back on Yoongi’s table.

“I heard that the pair is done randomly. Isn’t that like, suicide? What if I got Jihoon as my partner?!” Soonyoung gasped and burrowed his face in the pillow. “I’m dead!” his voice muffled as he continuously groaning, mumbling something along the line.

Namjoon and Hoseok laugh. “Yoongi’s still here. It’s like you are asking for double death.”

“Yeah, cause I might kill you first before Jihoon did.” He rolled his eyes. “Besides, the probability for you to be her partner is not that much. I’m sure she’ll bribe one of those kids to make me her partner.” Yoongi smirks.

Jisoo snorted at his remark. “Don’t dream too high, Head Boy. Or you’ll get the worst.” He calmly strung his guitar.

“Puh-lease. What worser than Jihoon? Pretty sure most of the guys in this college avoid her, except us of course.”

He shrugged. “I don’t know. Chaerin maybe?”

“HOO!! That’s nightmare!”

 

 

“Are you sure it’s like that?”

Nod. “Yep. 100% sure. They just post it this afternoon.” She bend, pulling out her baby blue coloured sock and throw it into her basket. “You guys haven’t seen it yet?”

Eyes rolled. “That’s why we ask.” Minghao turned to the head girl, busy banging her head along to the beats from the song blasting through her headphone. A workbook opened on her table. “Jihoonie…” she taps on her shoulder.

Jihoon lift her head up, eyebrow raised as she pulled the headphones off. “What?”

“Did N or Leo told you anything?”

“Told what?”

“About the ‘Shining Diamond’ night. The one that they organized.”

Jihoon let her pen fall on the table, and craned her neck slightly. “I ask Dino once about it, but he just ignored my question.” She stretched her body, feeling sore after sitting for one hour. “He said that it’s a surprise, and I can anticipate it.”

“Sounds fishy you know.” Seokmin in, the bed dipped a bit when she sat down beside Seungkwan. “And this is fishier.” She took out the flyer from her bag. The ‘Shining Diamond’ flyer looks simple but nice, and Jihoon can already guess who design it.

No one is more obsessed with Michael Jackson other than Chanson himself. It was’t really that noticeable, the small MJ’s signature pose at the corner of the flyer but it sure stood out when the whole flyer has all those blings and diamonds on it, a nice combination of black silver, plus a bit of maroon. Weird.

Jihoon can really picture out how Chan would sulk until they agreed to put MJ on the flyer, and how Leo would continuously rolled his eyes at N’s ridiculousness, not to forget Ken might just sit at the back, doing nothing but singing his heart out. And poor Ravi. He need to deal with all their crazy antics. Jihoon was sure that Hongbin and Hyuk would just agree to everything and anything.

Seokmin cleared . “Ladies and gentleman, presenting the most anticipat-“

Groaned. “That is not how you read it.” This time, it’s Seungkwan who cleared .

“Ladies and gentleman! Presenting the most anticipated night of the year,” she makes a drumrolls sound, “SHINING DIAMOND!” and she claps excitedly as Minghao shot her a very abnormally judging look.

“What?”

Seokmin sigh. “That is not important, okay. This is the more important things.” She snatched the flyer back. “It says ‘the pair for the night will be done randomly by the organizer’. Fishy, isn’t it?”

Jihoon bit the inside of . “Now that you say it, I’m extremely worried. Those boys are unpredictable. You might think they will do A, but instead, they jump to S.” she facepalm. “And think I kinda know what they are going to do.”

 

 

“Ravi.”

“Noona.”

“Tell me.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I promised the guys.”

“But I’m your noona.”

“They are my friends.”

Halt. “They won’t know it.”

Ravi turned his body around, facing the older. “Noona, I already promised those guys, and I would never break it. We have those code of conduct or something. N insists.” He sighs. “And I was on my way to paste the list anyway. You can just see it after your class.”

Rolled eyes. “But I want to see it now.”

He groaned. “Noona, you have a big exam at the end of the year. You need to study.” Ravi rubs the bridge of his nose. Jihoon can be so childish sometimes.

Jihoon shrugs, arms crossed on her chest. “That’s fine. I still have another month to study. No big deal.”

He sighs again. “Noona, I really can’t show it to you. It’s not fair for everyone else.” And I don’t really want to die because of this, cause I’m sure you’ll be really really really mad.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance. “Fine.” She turned around, and Ravi can finally breathe in calm.

“BUT. Tell N if I ever found out something that I don’t really want to found out-“ she use her thumb, and make the you-are-dead sign. “-he’s dead meat.” And she leaves Ravi, shuddering at the thought of N getting killed by the one and only, Head Girl.

 

 

“Woozi, switch it up. Thumbs up, all I see and hear is the love.”

“Seungkwan, if you repeat that line again, I swear-“

“Woozi, switch it up.”

“Seungkwan, cut it out.” She fished her phone from the uniform’s pocket. 3.15PM. “Where’s the others?”

“Thumbs up, all I see and h-“ and her repeated rapping got replaced with a surprised scream. Seungkwan stumbles a little to the back. She turned around, glaring at the smiling perpetrator. “Jeonghan, why did you do that?”

Still smiling, Jeonghan brushed her bang to the side. “Cause I’m ing annoyed with that line. Jihoon already told you to cut it out, but no! You just need to repeat that damn line again. So try to do it one ing time again, and I’ll cut your damn throat.”

The sound of steps stops at once as 6 heads stare at the smiling long haired girl. Wonwoo has this indescribable look on her face while Jimin’s and Minghao’s jaw dropped, Seokmin that was trying to tie her hair dropped her hair tie and Jihoon could just stare.

“Wh-what did you just…” Seungkwan stutters.

Jeonghan rolled her eyes, something Jihoon didn’t know she could pull out so well. “Don’t act so surprised. It’s not you haven’t cursed before.” Hands on hips. “Are you just going to stand here all day and stare at me or what? Jimin and Minghao, close your mouth.” Jeonghan clicked her tongue in annoyance, another thing that Jihoon never guess she actually did.

Seokmin leaned a bit towards Jihoon. “What just happened with Jeonghan?”

The shorter shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“Wonwoo!”

Wonwoo, with her infamous stoic face turned the source of the voice. She raised her eyebrow. “Mind telling me why all of you guys are here?”

Mingyu grinned. Soonyoung trailing behind him, with Doyoon and a sleepy Yoongi walking side by side. At the back, Jisoo flashed his normal gentleman smile. Hoseok lift his head, nod as acknowledgement and back to his tab in hand. Seriously, that guy couldn’t live without his laptop or tab even just for a day.

“Yo.” Hansol waved lazily, Chan’s head stay firmly under his  arms.

The younger tried to wiggled himself out from the deadly headlock. “Hyung, let go! Jihoon noona, help me!”

Yoongi showed his phone. “Jihoon told me that the list is up. We’re on the way there.”

Her head popped up from behind Seokmin. “Oppa, what’s Hansol doing?” her eyebrow raised.

Yawn. “Vernon heard from his friends, who heard from his junior that heard from his junior’s friend that these guys has something up their sleeve. And apparently, it’s the list. So I just told Hansol to catch one of them. And turns out that Dino’s on his way to hide. So yeah. This happened.” Yawn again.

“That’s a lot of words coming from you, Suga.” Jimin scoffed.

The head boy sigh heavily. “I’m tired.”

“That is definitely out of topic.”

Jihoon cleared before her brother could retort back. “Anyway, since all of us are here, why do-”

“Wait, where’s Taehyung?”

“She’s too lazy to come, Hoseok. How come you didn’t know?” Seungkwan snorted.

The guy merely nods, and started typing on his tab.

Again, Jihoon cleared . “Let’s just go and see the list, shall we?”

Few nods here and there, they finally continue what they were supposed to do earlier.

And they walked together, giving the other students a very intimidating aura, plus the now pale Chan that was struggling to get away from his seniors.

 

Next chapter.

“Prepare to die, Dino.”

 

 

 

----

thanks for reading! do leave some comment!

sorry it's a bit short, and there's around 3 or 4 chapter left. pray that I could properly end the story.