EPILOGUE :Now and Forever

Dope College Life

EPILOGUE

Yoongi huffed, lifting two big suitcases, shoving it inside the car’s trunk. “Jihoon, your clothes is way too much. When we first came, a car is enough. Now we need two cars.”

Pout. “Yours two too. And that guitar of yours takes too much space. Just gave it to Hyuk or Kihyun.”

“Says the one who brought her entire personal studio. Thank god dad has brought it home last week, or else we might need another car.” He rolled his eyes, extending his arms to close the trunk. Yoongi craned his neck, tired suddenly. His eyes catch a glimpse of someone’s figure that he knows well. “Jihoon, you wanna go with mom or dad?”

She looks up from her phone. “I don’t really mind. Why?”

The former head boy turned to her mother. “Mom, you can go back with Jihoon first. Dad, can you wait for me? I have something to do.” Mr. Lee nods his head, motioning to his only son to go and settle whatever it is that he needs to do.

Yoongi smiles. “Thanks, dad. Mom, Jihoon, see you at home. Bye!” and he sprint to the hall, the last place he saw that certain someone.

 

 

“Have you met her?”

Nod.

“So, you’ve told her, the truth.”

Sigh. “I met her, but not personally.”

“You mean, at the class?” he raised his eyebrow. Yoongi scratched his elbow, itchy.

Seungcheol smiles weakly. “She’s been avoiding me for the whole months. What do you think she’ll do if I suddenly wanted to see her, personally that is.”

Shrug. “Well, you could just try.”

He shook his head. “I’ve hurt her once, and I don’t wish to hurt her again. I don’t want to stress over something trivial like this.”

 “But she didn’t know the truth. You need to told her, or you’ll be in her ‘to be killed’ list, forever.” Yoongi sigh.

Seungcheol heaved a heavy breath. He glance towards the school yard, staring at one of the black car that just drove away, taking the person that holds his heart back to her home. “At least I’m in her list.”

Hearing his answer, Yoongi groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration. This two human, bring him a lots of headache. Both are ego, hard headed and don’t want to give in. Everything’s going to be fine if they just took some time, sat down comfortably and talk to each other carefully. But no. They choose to stay quiet, keeping everything to themselves, and wait till everything overfills.

“I’ll tell her everything later.”

Seungcheol shook his head. “No. Don’t ever tell her, or anyone else. Just let this be our secret.”

“But sh-”

Seungcheol grabs Yoongi’s shoulder. “Please, I beg of you. Never ever tell her.”

“Seungcheol, she has the right to know the truth.”

“Yoongi, please.”

He sigh again. Longer this time. “Fine. But, don’t you ever regret it. I’m warning you.”

Seungcheol let go of the former head boy’s shoulder. “I won’t. Thanks.”

“This is a goodbye, I guess.” Yoongi stares at the sky. It was bright that he need to squinted his eyes.

Seungcheol nods. “See you next year, head boy.”

“Yeah. See you next year, black cups.”

 

 

 

2 weeks. That is how much time he has left in South Korea, then hello London. It has been 2 months since he left the school days, and two months more before the result is announced.

Mindlessly, he picked up his guitar. The string has been replaced the moment he got back home. He strung it, casually playing the beats that he memorised.

Still I miss you.

He really did. Sighing, he closed his eyes as all the memory starts floating into his mind. Seungcheol lays his guitar on the bed, stood up and walked to the windows.  He flung the curtain open. Strong bright sunlight burst through. He’ll miss the scenery in the 4 years that he’ll spend outside.

Moreover, he’ll miss the bright smile of the certain someone that still holds his heart.

Whatever happened, may your life be blessed, Lee Jihoon.

My one and only, for now and forever.

 

 

 

-THE END-

--------

Finally!!! I’m done!!!!!!!!!

Horreyyyy!! *Throws confetti in the air*

Thank you for those who kept up with me, and my lacking story! T^T

I’ll do better in the future!!

Thank you so much!

 

 

 

 

P/S : there's a new story coming.