Name

Dope College Life

“Remember, we don’t know anyone here. So stay out-“

“Mom, we got it. Don’t worry okay?” he shrugged as he throws a blue bag over his shoulder.

The elder woman frowned. “How am I not worried? With all that happened before at your middle school and even before that? Tell me how am I supposed to not worry about you?” she crossed her arm on her chest, pouting as an elder man laugh at her behaviour.

“Honey,” he pulled his wife closer. “Let’s just believe them this time. Nothing will go wrong. I’m sure.”

Mrs. Lee scoffed. Slowly, she let her left hand falls on the slightly taller guy’s shoulder. “Fine. But if I heard something again, I won’t hesitate to send both of you back to my hometown.” Her free right hand went over to pulls the red headphone resided on a smaller feature’s head. “The same goes to you, young lady.”

She nod, and took the headphone back, putting it on the respectful place- on her neck- before pushing a small button on the MP3, pausing the music that blasted through the headphone. She shoved the MP3 back into her hoodie pocket. Gripping on the big purple suitcase handle and the bag for her electric piano that she put on top the suitcase, she leaned and pecks her mother’s cheek. “Bye, mom. Bye dad. See you in two months.” Waving and bowing a bit to her father, she strode down the lane alone, looking for the place or maybe counter to take her room’s key, leaving her dumbfounded family behind.

“Aish, this girl.” The taller male grumbled before he hurriedly took out his suitcase from the car. He did the same thing as the girl did, except this time, he hug his father before storming off, trying to find out where the girl with lavender hair and a red guitar bag is.

---

“My name is Boo Seungkwan. But you can call me Kwannie.”

“Lee Seokmin. Just Seokmin, I guess.” The girl clad in a sapphire blue shirt smiled.

“Yoon Jeonghan. But my nick name is a bit weird.” She brushed her long bang aside.

Seungkwan  chuckled. “What is it?”

“Angel.” Jeonghan laugh.

A loud laugh broke out. “Why angel?” Seokmin asked in between her laugh as she wiped the tears away. “Don’t tell me it’s because of your long silver blond hair.”

Jeonghan faked a shocked expression. “It is true! You are genious!” and she continued laughing.

The girl from Jeju Island slaps her shoulder playfully. “Ayy, just tell us the reason, will you?” she stand up, placing her laptop on her table before sitting down again just behind Jeonghan, arranging things in her box.

“But it’s true.” Jeonghan snickered as she duck down, successfully avoided the flying small Pikachu plushie that came from Seokmin’s direction. She laughs again when the plushie hit Seungkwan’s stomach instead.

“Yahh!” She got up angrily, and snatch the innocent pillow that lay lifelessly on her bed. Seungkwan raised her arms high, trying to hit Soekmin. The pillow end up on Jeonghan’s face when Seokmin practically slap the pillow away before the said object managed to hit her own face.

Seungkwan gasp. “Oh my, Jeonghan I’m sorry!”

The said girl shrugs. “It’s not your fault.” Slowly, her hands pick the fallen pillow. “It’s Seokmin!” and she attack the now laughing girl that keep on clutching her stomach since she can’t stop laughing with the soft pillow.

“Pillow fights!” Seungkwan cheerfully yelled as she joined in, hitting both her new roommate using her mini bolster pillow.

Three of them were still in the middle of a pillow fight when the door opened suddenly, indicating the arrival of their last roommate.

The new girl raised her eyebrow at the scene unfolded in her new room. A girl holding a mini bolster sprawled on the floor, trying to protect her face from the pillow attack from a long sliver blond haired girl that currently got attack by another girl, perm haired girl that has a smile as bright as the sun.

Seungkwan hurriedly got up, pushing the long haired girl away. She was flustered. When her gaze fell on the new girl, she gasps. Standing by the doorway, a quite small girl with shoulder length lavender coloured hair, odd but fits her cute face, gripping a humongous suitcase-not that big but still bigger than Seungkwan’s, or Jeonghan’s and even Seokmin’s-, a piano bag? And a big red guitar beg sling on her shoulder. Her attire is quite simple for a music college student.

A blue hoodie-clearly too large for her- and a black jeans. Completing her simple attire is a red headphone on her neck.  Seungkwan unconsciously tilted her head a bit. “Guitar?” she half whispered, asking nobody in particular.

The new girl cleared . “Hi.” She threw a thin smile to her new roommates. Stepping inside, she pulled the suitcase, resting it aside a bed that seemed to be her bed since all the other three has been occupied, completely unaffected by the fact that the three girls replied to her greeting in an extremely low voice. Not that she mind after all.

She put the piano on top the table-how is she going to study if the piano took a lot of space- beside her bed, and carefully slid the guitar off her shoulder before placing it on the floor. The lavender haired girl shoved her hand inside her HOOMIES  hoodie pocket before tossing the MP3 on the bed.

Three dumbfounded girls keep on staring at the new girl, inviting silence to their room, Rose 03, or simply known as R-03.

---

“The one standing before me, are the first batch for Diamond Music College. Since our college only chooses the best students, I was hoping that all you would never fail to impress me. Your achievement will help to improve our college’s quality for the next coming years.”

A loud protocol applauds filling the big hall as the high school etiquette teacher walk back to her seat, allowing the headmistress to occupy the podium.

Mrs. Jung smiled. “I welcome all of you, to Diamond Music College. You may go back to your dorm. Rest a lot since starting tomorrow it will be busy and hectic for a week. Please make yourself at home.”

Seungkwan craned her neck, looking around the hall filled with students wearing colourful coloured clothes as Seokmin and Jeonghan approached her. “Have you seen her?” she asked.

Jeonghan furrowed her eyebrows. “See who?”

“Our roommate, of course. Haven’t seen her at all since we came here. I wonder where she sit?” Seungkwan bit the inside of , thinking.

Seokmin shrugs. “Maybe she got out earlier than us. Knowing her, she might sit somewhere at the back. Or maybe it’s because she was so small that we don’t notice her.” She chuckled at he own words, amused.

“Sorry for being such a small person.”

Seokmin gasps. She turned around. The lavender haired girl rolled her eyes.

Gulp. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.” She fidgeted, playing with the hem of her cardigan.

Shrug. “Nahh. I don’t mind at all.” She walked passed her roommate. After taking a few steps, she turns around. Eyebrow raised. “You guys want to stay here or what? Let’s go back.”

And it ends up with the three girls trailing behind a small lavender haired girl with a straight face.

---

Jeonghan nudged the girls next to her, sending a ‘ask her’ look. Seungkwan stop from arranging her clothes in the closet, sending a ‘why don’t you ask’ look back to the long haired girl. They started nudging each other, bickering in whisper who should ask.

Seokmin sigh. Her gaze fell on the girl, laying casually on the bed with a headphone on her head, and a book in her hands. Was that Harry Potter she was reading? Seems like she already finish arranging her things. Well, judging from a suitcase, how long would she take?

Seungkwan and Jeonghan keep on bickering. Seokmin sigh.

The lavender haired girl seems to realised that currently she’s the center of attraction in the room. She pulled her eyes away from the book, pulling the headphone away. “What?”

Jeonghan smiled sheepishly. “We just wanna know your name. If that’s okay with you.”

Smile. “It’s Jihoon. Lee Jihoon.”

 

------

Happy reading!

And thank you so much for subscribing to this story! >_<

I'll try to update faster... thank you so much!

*I just realised I made a mistake.... >_<