You were a human?!

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you crying, Kyuhyun?"

"Huh?" I hadn't realized it, but tears are streaming down my cheeks. "Why?" The tears fall without any signs of stopping. All I can think of is Siwon.

"Leeteuk, what happened here..?" I pointed at the door.

Then, someone suddenly calls out to me from behind.

"Kyuhyun."

I look back to see Siwon standing there, looking annoyed. 

"Your break time is way past over." That much time has passed..?

I look up at the sky to find the moon a lot lower than it was previously.

"Leeteuk, what are you thinking? Bringing Kyuhyun here..."

"Is that a problem? After all, this our dear friend Eunjin's room!" Eunjin's room?

Siwon comes near us, his expression still stiff.

"...Are you crying? What are you crying about?" 

"Um... I don't know."

*sigh* Siwon heaves a huge sigh, hearing my awkward excuse.

"I stopped crying anyway. Don't worry." Then I rub my eyes with the back of my hands.

"Hey. Stop rubbing it with your hands." Siwon grabs my hands.

"What... I don't want to wipe it with my clothes."

"What about your handkerchief?"

"I would be using it if I had one."

Siwon makes a grumpy expression on his face. "At any rate, dry your tears with this." Siwon hands out a white glove.

I'm confused to see new gloves now made to hold in my hands. Why the new ones..?

"Hey now, shouldn't you be giving him a handkerchief?" Leeteuk hits Siwon's arm lightly.

"Unfortunately, I don't have one at the moment. This is at least better than rubbing with his hands."

"Thank you... I'll borrow it." I wipe away my tears and take in a deep breath. I feel calmer and give Siwon back his glove.

"You can keep that Kyuhyun. And Leeteuk..." He turns towards him "Why was Kyuhyun crying?" Siwon was throwing daggers at Leeteuk, through his eyes of course.

"I don't know." Leeteuk shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head.

"That's a bit irresponsible. You are the one who brought Kyuhyun here." Siwon faces me again. "What happened, Kyuhyun?"

I wonder whether or not to mention the vision I saw and the voice I heard to Siwon.

"I... I vow I will protect this hotel with all I have." 

Who was he making that oath to?

"Kyuhyun, tell me."

"Then please let me ask you something first. Why are you so keen on reviving this hotel, Siwon? Who are you protecting this hotel for?"

"..." Siwon doesn't answer my question right away. Instead, he stares at me quietly. 

"I'm sorry. I know there are things you don't want to tell people. But I... don't understand. Why are you..." My emotions are overwhelming and my eyes begin to well up with tears again. Gosh... I'm behaving like a woman right now... Seeing this, Siwon takes my hand witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter