I am stubborn too!

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second update of today so be sure to read the previous chapter before this one.

"Kyuhyun, you're back?" Heebum jumps onto the bed and taps my back with his front paw.

"Yes, I am..." I get my face out from underneath the covers. My body feels heavy. 

"It looks like things didn't go well with Siwon."

"I'm beginning to think Siwon's heart is made of stone."

"You might be right. Probably made of fossil."

"Not having the right to love someone... who decides that?!" 

"I haven't heard of anyone who has the right, either."

Anger starts to boil within me while I complain to Heebum. "Plus, he won't come out and say what he needs to say about his feelings for me, either!"

"Oh really?"

"Really! Stupid me! I was about to be deceived by the atmosphere! When I said I wished he was the blood line of Sooman's, he said he did, too. What do you think he meant?"

"That if he was, he would love you without hesitating."

"Right?! That's what it sounds like!"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll find out his true feelings no matter what!" I punch my pillow.

"I really like that about you, Kyuhyun." Heebum swings his tail happily.

-----

I head towards the kitchen, hungry after recovering from my bad mood.

"Hey, Kyuhyun! Didya come to see me?" Kangin dashes towards me, looking excited. 

"I got a bit hungry... are there any leftovers?"

"Can't give ya leftovers, Kyuhyun! Wait a bit! I'll cook up somethin' for ya right away." Kangin joyfully grabs the frying pan, and in a flash, pancakes are ready right before my eyes. "And the cherry on top is honey! Lots of it too!"

"It looks delicious! Thanks, Kangin."

The soft pancake melts sweetly inside my mouth. "It's amazing! You're really good at cooking."

"For ya, I'll make it anytime... Cuz I really really love ya!"

​"You can speak from your heart so easily, Kangin." I can't help but complain, thinking about Siwon, who never speaks from his heart.

"Hm? What is it? Love gotcha down?" Kangin questions curiously. "Aww... I'm jealous of the girl that can get ya to make a face like that!"

"It isn't a girl. It's a guy." I sigh deeply.

"Wow! Didn't see that comin' !" Kangin looked at me, surprised.

"Yes... Kangin, when you want to know how the person you like feels about you, what would you do?"

"I'll capture their heart with cookin', of course!"

"That's nice that you have a special skill..."

"C'mon, Kyuhyun. Are ya purposefully dodging my advances?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter