I'm not a vampire... Yet~

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wa..ke.. Wake.. up..."

"Hmm..?" I feel something rough rubbing against my cheek, and slowly open my eyes. An unfamiliar ceiling.. an unfamiliar room... and a cat. "Whose voice was that?" Sitting up in a bed I was laid down on, I looked around. I thought I heard someone talking to me... But nobody is in the room except me. 

"Good. You can move your body." 

"?!" I've just made sure that no one is in the room though... "Why..?" I look in the direction where the voice came from. There is a cat sitting in my sight. "A cat... by any chance..." 

"You're right." I hear the exact same voice from the spot where the cat is sitting. 

"Who are you?" A talking cat?! 

"I am a cat living in this castle. Some people call me Heebum."

"I've never met a cat who could speak the human language before" If I didn't know I was in a vampire's castle, I wouldn't have accepted what the cat says. I already went through so much that I'm not easily surprised by a cat speaking.

"We can talk about my language ability later. The problem here is you." 

"Me?"

" Do you remember you were your blood by the Lee brothers?"

"Yeah..." How could I forget that? The pain of the fangs sticking into my skin... and the indescribable weird sensation...

"They tried to dominate you."

"Yes, I know. So..." I've turned into a vampire. I get depressed all of the sudden to face reality. 

"Keep your chin up! You haven't become their belonging."

"Huh?" I thought that when vampires the blood out of a human, the human too turns into a vampire then what is this cat talking about?

"You are still a human. But..."

"So, I'm not a vampire yet!" I take Heebum in my arms as I'm overwhelmed by happiness. 

"Don't start celebrating yet. Hear me out." I put him down on the floor as he struggles in my arms. "Seems like you descended from a special blood line. You are now in between a human and a vampire."

"Does it mean... I will eventually turn into a vampire?"

"Yes. You're exactly right." Heebum confirms my question with a nod, and stares at me in a serious manner. "You have ten days left. Find out the Rose Garden somewhere in the castle within those ten days. Roses blooming in this castle have a mystical power. Drinking the evening dew will purify you from the vampire curse."

"Why are you so nice to me?"

"Because you're not supposed to become a vampire. I don't know how helpful I can be, but I'll support you if you wish."

"Thank you, Heebum." I have no idea why Heebum knows those kind of things, but it still relieves me to find out that there is someone in this vampires' castle to help me. I have to find the garden and leave the castle as a human. As soon as I make a resolute, a knocking sound resonates from the door. The sound of a few quick knocks echoes through out the room.

"If you're awake, open the door. Or else I'll barge in." An unfamiliar voice comes from the other side.

"That doesn't sound like either of the Lee Brothers' voice." 

Heebum informs me "That's Siwon, the manager of this hotel."

"Hotel..?" It really confused me. The brothers told me that it was their castle and now Heebum tells me that this is a hotel. 

An irritated voice calls again "If you're trying to hide in there, it's of no use. I have the master key."

"Fine. I'll open the door." Judging by Heebum's demeanor, I feel that this guy, Raymond, won't cause me any harm. When I opened the door, a man with displeased looks stood on the other side. So this is Siwon ?

"You..."Siwon looked at my face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter