My feelings~

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon shook me a little "What is it? You stopped mid-sentence."

"No, it's nothing."

"Of course it's not nothing. It's never a good sign when you're quiet." 

The smile on Siwon's face is still there.

"That's not true. I, well, I saw something unusual..."

"Something unusual? What?" 

"Um, well..." I get stuck on how to answer. Siwon's smile fades away. Ah, that's too bad...

"If nothing happened, that's fine. But be careful of Kangin. Do you understand?" Siwon says this in a grouchy tone.

I want to see Siwon's smile again. I want to see that dimpled smile. I want him to smile at me. I stare silently at Siwon, but he doesn't return the gaze.

"You can go back now." He says in a commanding tone.

I feel somewhat sad. I leave the room as if to run away from him.

-----

I run into my room and slam the door shut.

"What happened, Kyuhyun?" Heebum raises his head from the bed.

My back slides down the door and I fall down onto the floor.

I remember what Leeteuk said to me the other day
"You always talk about Siwon. It's almost like you're in love with him." 

Love... I love Siwon? But I always thought I had no interest in men then why? But these feelings... these feelings do point out at one thing : 'love' or at least 'like'. I'm still not sure whether I'm totally in love with Siwon but I realize that I have started liking him... in a special way.

-----

I head to work with my head in the clouds after I realized my feelings towards Siwon.

"Hey you, Kyuhyun." Donghae is blocking the hallway. "Now hurry up and say you love me."

"...I can't." Now that I realize I like Siwon I can't give my heart to anyone else, no matter how much they try to force me.

"If Valencia wilts because of your stubbornness, I'll curse you for life!"

If Valencia wilts, this entire hotel will fall. If that happens, Siwon will be sad...

"You don't want that to happen too, do you, Kyuhyun?"

​No matter what the reason is, I want the hotel to stay as it is too.

"Wait, Donghae..."

I suddenly see Siwon behind Donghae. He's watching us. However, Siwon turns around the corner and disappears, as if nothing had happened. Don't go..! 

Donghae grips my arm lightly "Why won't you obey me? You're just a lousy human!"

"It doesn't matter if you're a human or a vampire! I can't help with what I don't want!" That moment I hear a voice coming behind Donghae.

"That's enough, Donghae."

I see Siwon walking towards us. Siwon?! He came back! He comes and stands beside Donghae.

"Forcing someone to do something won't work. You should learn how to treat humans."

Donghae lets go of my arm, looking dissatisfied. "Whose side are you on?" Donghae shouts.

"..." As Siwon and Donghae start to glare at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter