Siwon!!!

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siwon, what are you going to do?" Indescribable fear rises in my chest.

"Those roses...Valencia was very dear to Sooman." Siwon doesn't answer my question, but instead tells me with a distant voice.

"Valencia was the only proof that Valencia lived. As long as Valencia continued to live, so would Eunjin's heart. Perhaps that's what he thought. To tell you the truth, I was envious that Sooman able to find someone he loved that much. I never thought I would be able to find someone like that." Siwon looks at me and smiles.

"What are you saying, Siwon? Talking about Sooman in a time like this..."

Siwon seemes different than usual and my fear intensifies. The vision I saw before I entered the Rose Garden crosses my mind. Siwon, on the floor, drenched in blood...

"Please don't move anymore."

"Kyuhyun, I love you..." Siwon whispers and then stabs himself in the heart with the knife.

"Siwon?!" Siwon's sudden movement makes my mind go blank.

"Ugh... ngh...!" An alarming amount of blood flows from Siwon's chest and falls on to Valencia.

Flash! The entire Rose Garden is wrapped in bright light that moment, and petals flutter around us.

"What's happening?!" The wilted roses start to lift themselves up, and black petals blush in a deep shade of red.

"Valencia...!" Donghae shouts.

"Whoa, gush! What's this? Magic?!" Kangin looks around in amazement.

"Valencia was resurrected!" Donghae regains his power with revival of Valencia, and attacks Kangin ferociously.

"H-Hey! Gettin' strong all of a sudden... That's unfair!" Kangin dodges Donghae's attack.

"Thank... goodness..." Siwon smiles and collapses onto the ground. It's the vision I never wanted to see.

"Siwon! Hang on!" I rush to Siwon and hold him up in my arms. "Why...?!"

"The Rose Garden has accepted us... I thought I needed to prepare quite an amount of blood."

"B-But... you didn't have to yourself with a knife like that...!"

"I didn't think Valencia would revive with just a few drops."

Saying he didn't have time any time to try some other ways, Siwon puts his last effort into making a painful smile.

"It was worth it after all... My blood helped to awaken Valencia..." Siwon murmurs. "Either way... with the poison on the knife... I can't be saved..."

Rose petals rain down onto Siwon's face and body. Siwon has a satisfied smile on his lips. "This is what I wanted... I just did what my heart told me to do..."

"It's pointless for me even if the roses revive if I lose you in the process!" I hug Siwon and scream.

I hear hurried footsteps, and Leeteuk and Sungmin come running into the Rose Garden.

"No! We were too late!" Leeteuk looks at us, shocked.

"What happened...?" The two stare at Siwon's body in disbelief.

"Leeteuk, you're late! What took you so long?!" Donghae shouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter