Siwon's past

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Brown text represents the sepia world. Comic Sans text represents their conversation while they're watching it. Georgia text represents the events and conversations in the past which they are watching.

The following day, I am working at the salon. Since there are more guests than usual today, there is no time to even take a short break. But atleast it's keeping me distracted.

I had promised Sungmin that I would meet him in the courtyard after work. The lan is for Sungmin to bring Siwon there. What should I do if he refuses to let us see his past?

I keep thinking which makes me feel uneasy. After a few hours, the salon is finally empty. I should take a break while I can and organize my thoughts.

I go out onto the terrace to get some fresh air, and Leeteuk appears, jumping over the rails.

"Hello, Kyuhyun. It's a nice night."

"Hello, Leeteuk."

"I brought what I promised. Here, take it." Leeteuk hands out a small glass vial. "A potion to see into the past. Do you know how to use it?"

"I know. I have to pour it around me. What is the incantation?"

"I've made it really easy so it will start with an incantation of the beginner's enchantment spell."

"I know that one. Thank you."

"Good luck." Leeteuk flashes a smile and jumps over the rails again, disappearing into the dark yard.

"I'll do my best." I tell myself and clench the vial tightly.

I see Donghae coming from the direction of the salon.

"Skipping out on work?" Donghae raised a brow.

"Hehe, that's right. Oh no, I've been caught!" I laugh and pretend to be distraught. 

"Your head is full of thoughts about tonight, right?"

"You heard from Sungmin? It's full of thoughts about Siwon, more than about tonight."

"Someone is awfully honest today." Donghae looks at me somewhat disgusted. "He is loved so much by you, and yet... He's a fool." Donghae's words make me happy. "Siwon looks like he's enjoying himself when he's with you, too."

"Really?"

"He's never been good at showing his emotions, but I've known him long enough to be able to tell. his expressions have gone a lot gentler. It's all thanks to you. You don't have to worry. Just have confidence."

"Thank you, Donghae. I feel a lot better now!" I hug Donghae.

"It's okay. Now stop hugging me before Siwon gets here and gets all jealous." I laugh and pull back. "I'm glad you're happy, Kyuhyun. I'll get going." Donghae smiles and leaves.

I glance down at the vial again after Donghae leaves. "Please let this go well."

-----

I finish work and head to the courtyard to wait for Sungmin and Siwon. I turn around, hearing footsteps. It is Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter