An alternative!

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"After a while, Sooman disappeared. And Siwon's been a prisoner of this hotel ever since."

"Leeteuk..."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Was it really what Sooman and Eunjin wanted? For Siwon to keep managing this hotel?"

"Siwon believes so."

"It doesn't seem like that to me..."

"You truly do care about Siwon." Leeteuk seems happy as he says so. "I asked Siwon yesterday if Sooman's will was absolute. He answered it was. However... when I asked him if it was okay for Kyuhyun to suffer because of Siwon protecting Sooman's will, he was visibly taken aback."

"Really..?"

"He's a clumsy guy, so he can't think of any other way. I'm hoping that you can change him." Leeteuk pats my shoulder and leaves out of the window.

I remember Siwon's stiff expression from yesterday. Alone in the room, I stare at Sooman's portrait. Sooman in the portrait looks sterner than in the past memories.

Is it Eunjin that softened his expression?

I break into a smile, remembering a harmonious couple of Sooman and Eunjin. They looked so happy. I wish Siwon and I could be like them...

I try to recall when I saw this room in my memories. I wonder if Sooman left anything else in this room. I look around the room and see a sturdy desk. There's something under the desk. It's... a suit.

I find a suit I've never seen before, but I don't know if I'm allowed to pick it up.  The moment I find the dress, Siwon comes in.

"Kyuhyun... What are you doing? Did you know this was Sooman's room?" 

"Umm... I heard from Leeteuk. I-I found this under the desk..." I pick up the dress and show him. I unfold it. It looked pretty old but it looked really good. But it had a bit of feminine feeling to it.

Siwon knits his brows as if thinking hard then he says, rather calmly "Yes, that's it."

I was confused "What's what, Siwon?"

"This suit. You can see that it gives a little feminine feeling, right? It is Eunjin's suit. I remember Sooman giving her one after she insisted that she wanted a suit just like how men have. But sadly, she could never try it on..." Siwon stares into a distance. 

"Siwon..." I could see his eyes were now filled with pain, as if he remembered everything from the past. 

Siwon sighs. He takes the suit from my hand and holds it up to my height. "You're the same height as Eunjin, though she was considered really tall as she was a woman. You're quite tall yourself. Hmm... it looks good on you."

My face becomes hot from the sudden co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter