A part of his past...

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second update if today so make sure to read the previous chapter.

A/N: Brown text represents the sepia world. Comic Sans text represents their conversation while they're watching it. Georgia text represents the events and conversations in the past which they are watching.

I can't focus on anything else, my thoughts consumed with meeting Leeteuk tonight. I'll find out what happened to Siwon in the past tonight. Just thinking so makes my pulse beat faster. I feel a little pull in my chest.

"Hey, Kyuhyun. You've made a mistake."

"Huh?"

"You're writing today's accounts on last week's page." Siwon frowns and hands me the records.

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"You're even more distracted today than usual."

I haven't told Siwon about how I am planning to meet Leeteuk to hear about his past tonight.

"Is it because it's been five days since the deal?" Siwon questions me.

"That's right..." Come to think of it, it has been five days since Siwon and I made the deal to help each other.

"If you can't find any leads by the end of today--"

"There's still time!" I interrupt Siwon. And he breathes out a deep sigh.

"Finish up your job for today first."

"I know."

"Oh, Kyuhyun!" Kangin, who was passing by waves his arm at me. "Leeteuk's... oh good, he's not here!" Kangin spreads both of his arms out and rushes towards me, probably trying to hug me.

"Kyuhyun... Oww!" Right before Kangin could throw his arm around me, Siwon kicks him hard on the back.
"That was cruel Siwon, don't get in my way!"

"You're the one who is getting in the way."

"What does that mean? Who do you agree with, Kyuhyun?"

"Well,...I'm in middle of work, so I have to say Siwon is right."

"No way..! Is Siwon more important to ya, Kyuhyun?! *sob* "

To me, Siwon is... "Siwon is important to me."

Kangin opens his eyes wide after hearing my words, and Siwon twitches an eyebrow.

"Can't believe it! What's so good bout this cold vampire that only cares about work?!"

"Let's see... How he's reliable? Or how he's actually kind of nice..."

"Really, Kyuhyun?! You're being tricked! Siwon's super sly and mean."

"Stop fooling around and get back to work, Kangin." Siwon tries to kick Kangin again.

"See?! Ya can't fall in love with a guy like this, Kyuhyun!" Kangin easily avoids Siwon's kick and runs away.

"Don't say strange things." Siwon stares at me.

"I only said the truth. I'm not good at lying." 

Siwon looks at me with a sour expression, but leaves without saying anything.

-----

When I finished my work, I head to Sooman's room as I had promised Leeteuk. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter