A new or... old guest?

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After my break, I head towards the front desk to thank Siwon. When I reach the courtyard, a stranger calls out to me. 

"Hello there! Which kingdom are you the prince of?"

"Huh? Oh...um, I'm just a staff member of this hotel. And you are..?"

"I'm Leeteuk. Nice to meet you. I'll be staying in this hotel, starting from today." Leeteuk flashes me a gentle smile. 

"So, you're one of our guests, Mr. Leeteuk."

"Just call me Leeteuk. And what's your name, prince?"

"It's Kyuhyun. Welcome to Hotel Ashford."

"Kyuhyun... what a nice name. It suits you perfectly."

Leeteuk stares at me. "Hmm... interesting! You're in between being a human and a vampire."

"How did you know..?"

"If you have good eyes like I do, you can tell it at the first glance." Leeteuk throws me a wink. "I see. My guess is that you're a don in distress, imprisoned in this hotel."

Leeteuk gradually closes the distance between us. "Shall I steal you away from here? Like a knight who rescues a princess?" Leeteuk takes my hand and kisses it.

Why is he treating me like a woman?! I was getting irritated with his behaviour. "Mr. Leeteuk. I'm no princess and I don't need any kind of protection from you. So, please let go of my hand." I try to pull my hand away from his grasp but he was holding it too tight.

I was bewildered, when my body is suddenly pulled back. "Siwon...?!"

Siwon hold me against his chest, glaring at Leeteuk.

"Hey, Siwon! It's been a while. You look good." Leeteuk flashes a smile.

"What do you need?" Opposed to Leeteuk's one-dimpled smile, Siwon's expression was as sour as if he had ate a lemon.

"Is he a friend of yours, Siwon?" I ask Siwon with curiousity.

"Not even close."

"You're so mean, Siwon." Leeteuk pouts cutely which makes Siwon's frown deeper. "Oh, is Kyuhyun your lover? Pardon me, I didn't know."

"L-Lover?!" I was surprised at Leeteuk's statement.

"Don't worry. I don't steal from others."

"He isn't anything of that sort. He's to become either Donghae's or Sungmin's." Siwon pushes me away from him.

"What?!" I turn my head , shocked and angry.

"Is that true, Kyuhyun? " Leeteuk asked in a worried tone.

"..." I wasn't able to think of anything. I silently glare at Siwon angrily.

"Silence and denial are one in the same, right?" Leeteuk moves a little forward.

"He's probably just being shy." Why on earth would I be shy?!

I can't stay silent anymore after hearing Siwon say that with a straight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter