And The Door Opens!

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and I hurry to Eunjin's room. I had a lot problem catching up the pace, thanks to Siwon. Donghae is already there and is standing before the doors.

"You're late." Donghae has his arms crossed and is rocking his body, annoyed. "Why are you limping, Kyuhyun? Ah... Looks like you two had a lot of fun, huh?"

"Don't be jealous. It's unbecoming." Siwon smirks.

"Ignore him, Donghae. I'm sorry to be late. Here, this is my pendant." I quickly take out my pendant.

Siwon and Donghae take a look at the pendant.

"That is definitely Eunjin's!" Siwon said.

Donghae nods "Yeah, I remember it."

I look around to find Sungmin, but can't see him anywhere. "Where's Sungmin? Is he not coming?"

Donghae replies "He said that he'll come once the door opens."

"So what should we do with this?"

Donghae read out the carving on the door "Fill the hollow and prove your blood lines to present your love for each other." Donghae traces the dent on the door with his fingers.

"That hollow, maybe..."

I insert the red stone of the pendant into the dent. The stone fits exactly and doesn't fall, even when I let go. The back of the pendant's base and the gold chain shimmer on top of the doors.

"The hollow's filled." Donghae exclaimed.

"All that's left to do is to present our love ."

Donghae takes out his pocket watch that proves that he is Sooman's blood line.

"But how in the world do we present that?" We all look at each other, puzzled.

"How about we tell each other our feelings?" I suggested.

"Okay. Let's try that."

I put one hand on Donghae's pocket watch, and the other hand on the pendant in the door.

"I, a blood line of Eunjin, and..."

"I, a blood line of Sooman have been united with a strong bond of friendship. Accept me as Sooman's heir and open the doors to the Rose Garden."

We stare at the doors silently, but nothing happens.

"Does love for friends not work...?" Donghae hits the door, his face unable to hide in despair.

"That can't be..." I cling onto the doors.

"Valencia, open the doors! We've been united with friendsip, overcoming the wall of kinds! Wasn't that Eunjin's wish?" I shout at the door. However, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter