We are one

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes in the darkness of my room. I must have been asleep for quite a while. Heebum who had been near my feet, is no where in sight. I sit up and notice a letter underneath my pillow. Siwon? He must have come while I was asleep. I open the letter and read it, feeling a little disappointed that he didn't wake me up.

I want to discuss what we should do. When you feel better, come to my room.

This is it? This simple letter very much reminds me of Siwon. What should we do? I'm guesing he wants to talk about the Rose Garden. But couldn't he have written the letter more sweetly? I get off the bed and put on some new clothes before I go to Siwon's room.

I run into Donghae and Sungmin in the hallway.

"How did it go, Kyuhyun?" Donghae asks.

"Siwon returned my feelings."

"O-Oh. I was wondering about the Rose Garden, but..."

"Sorry, but I was just so happy."

"Ahem. So you were able to spend last night with him?" Sungmin raises a brow.

"Not really... I ended up feeling ill last night."

"Is that so? How unfortunate."

"That's why I'm on my way to Siwon's room."

"I see. Take care."

"Oh, but he just wanted to talk about the Rose Garden. Do you guys want to come with me?"

"Are you serious?" They ask in sync. They look at each other.

"I'm kidding. Sorry." I laugh and apologize to the two.

"Well, well. Siwon is going to have a long road ahead." Sungmin smirks.

"We should hurry to the Rose Garden. Let's meet in front of Eunjin's room after work."Donghae says, ignoring the two of us.

"Okay. I'll tell Siwon, too." I nod and go in the direction of Siwon's room.

We will open the doors to the Rose Garden. Everything should move forward at once tonight, at last. However, I want to see Siwon before that.

-----

As I was going to knock on the door, the door opens and I knock onto someone. "Agh!" I shout as I feel my skin burning.

"Kyuhyun! What are you doing here like this?! Oh no... the tea fell on you. Your skin must be burning. Go and take a cold bath in my room. I'll bring you a set of new clothes from your room." Siwon panics and continuously speaks, making me confused. 

"What did you say? I didn't get you..." I asked, confused.

"Just go and take a cold bath or else your skin will turn red. Go." Siwon pushed me into the bathroom and went out of the room.

I just sigh and take off my shirt. The skin on my chest has turned a little red, so were my hands. I take a cold bath which makes my burns feel better. Seeing that Siwon hadn't returned yet, I take the bath robe from the bathroom cabinet and wear it. I come out of the bathroom and see Siwon entering the room. Siwon just stares at me. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I spoke out first.

"Um... What did you want to speak about?"

"Huh? What did you say?" Siwon asked, looking a bit dazed.

"I asked what did you want to speak about... What happened, Siwon? Why do you look so dazed?"

"H-Huh? D-Dazed? N-No. I-I'm glad that your fine." Siwon stutters which makes me laugh a bit.

"Stop stuttering Siwon. Ah, I remembered something. Donghae suggested we meet in front of Eunjin's room after work."

"O-Oh. I was going to ask you about that, too, but I guess that business is already taken care of. You can go back. I'm sure you have lots of work to do."

I stare at Siwon in disbelief. "Did you really call me just for that?"

"Were you hoping for something more?"

"What if I was? Is that a problem?" I was surprised with my own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter