Dreadful Decision

Blood In Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys, I'm writing this story from Kyuhyun's POV so the whole story is going to be in first person i.e. Kyuhyun's POV. I hope you have no problem with that. If you do, please let me know.

Anything in brackets means Kyuhyun isn't able to see or listen that.

EDIT: I did some changes in the story like the names of the places and such. I hope the old readers don't mind.

This is the story that happened once upon a time. It took place in a mysterious castle intersecting two worlds...
One world was called 'Veritas' where humans, without power. live in. People gathered under king's rule there, and lived in accordance with their law.
The other world was called 'Onryx' where magical beings, possessing dark power, live in. Not having a king to rule them, they lived faithfully to their desire. 
However, among the residents of darkness living freely, appeared a kind with extremely strong power.

.

.

.

Vampires~
They began to manage and control the 'path' to travel between the two worlds.

After several thousand years since the vampires' appearance, there remained only a few humans who knew the existence of the dark beings. And 'he',too, lived a peaceful live in a small village. Until he realized his fate--

"N-No! Stop! Stay away from me, or I'll bite my tongue off!" I shouted.

"What a mighty boy..." A strange man moves towards me.

"No, don't touch me!" 

"You'd better not move, otherwise you'll..." Before the man could complete his sentence, I moved my hand. I felt a sting in my arm. I wasn't able to move for a moment, bearing the pain. "Ugh!" I cried in pain. Seizing this opportunity, the two men close in on me.

A voice shouted at me "Cut it out. Some people just don't know when to give up." Another voice said "Now, stay still..."

"No!" I shouted on top of his lungs. I struggled to get away from them, but the thorn twisting around my body stung me. Every little movement I made left more scars, causing me so much pain, but I couldn't help but try to escape. I never thought it would come to this...! Why was I so curious? I curse myself for my own curiosity from the bottom of my heart.

----------------------------

Long time ago, wizards were sometimes considered as symbol of evil spirits. But nowadays, the word 'wizard' has come to mean 'men who can formulate medicine and perform magical spell of some sort'. I have lived as a wizard for a few years in a small village called 'Billige' after I lost my parents in an accident. In other words, I make medicines or cast soothing spells on people. Those things are my daily work.

There are two things members of my family have inherited for generations. A pendant as a lucky charm and a power to 'see' the future. A scene from the future just pops up in my mind and goes away. It's rather strange. It's nothing sophisticated though... I have no control over the power. I can't see the future on my own will. The only thing I knew is what I 'see' is an event which will definitely happen in the future.

But the power has been getting stronger since few days ago. I was seeing visions more often than ever during these days. What came to my mind was a vision of a forest nearby his village. Far into the forest, there was a castle beside a lake... and two unfamiliar men. Every time the figures appeared in my mind, I always heard a strange song. Finally I couldn't ignore the visions any more and decided to enter the forest....

"Hey, Kyuhyun. You are handsome as usual. Where are you going?" A villager asked me when I was walking out of his house.

"Hello. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter