Jay Oppa...

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

A week has past now and Tiff and I are sort of friends with Hara. She eats lunch with us now avoiding Victoria as much as possible. Her English has improved greatly so we don't need to tutor her anymore. Jay Oppa comes to Korea later today. "Jessica!" Hara said as she came through the hallway toward us. "Are you going to learn Korean soon?" "Maybe" I lied. I still haven't told anyone that I speak Korean fluently yet. "Have you seen Tiff?" I asked scanning the hall for anything pink. And sure enough; Tiff came into sight with a pink notebook. "Hey! What's up?" She asked as she shoved her books in her locker. "Nothing much except we have to meet Jay at the airport later." 

"Jay?" Hara asked. "Who is that?"

"Jay is a close friend of ours and he is coming to Korea for a year" Tiff answered for me. 

 "Oh. Is he cute, hot, smart, funny, and nice?" Hara bombarded us with questions. Then Tiff started answering her questions one by one. I couldn't answer. All I could do was think about seeing him again. KRINGGGGG!!!!  The bell rang. "Earth to Sica!" Tiff said waving her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry."

"We have to hurry to meet Jay" 

"Ok! See you later Hara!" I said as I raced to my car which finally arrived from USA. As we were getting in the car I saw Victoria glaring daggers at Hara who was trying to dodge them. Within 30 minutes we were at the airport. "Yah Sica I'll look for him over there an you go that way. Kk?" TIff said. "I nodded yes.  And then I saw a familiar looking guy. He turned around as if he were looking for someone. Where had I seen that face before!?................... Donghae! I think that's his name! That was the guy I glared at a week ago! We held eye contact for a few seconds and then he blinked as if he were trying to remember who I was. "Sica?" A voice said behind me.

Donghae's POV

I had just landed in Korea from America because Appa told me to go there with him on a business trip to become more 'responsible.' While I looked for my luggage this girl looked at me oddly. It was one of the new American girls at school. What could she be doing here? I was about to go say hi since my English has improved but this guy came up to her and started talking to her. The two of them started hugging and chatting like they had known each other forever. Maybe it was her boyfriend... So I walked away I made a mental note to find out when I got back to school.

Jay's POV

"Sica?" I asked. She turned around and gave me a huge smile and a bear like hug. I felt so happy to see her. Then this guy was staring at her so I pulled her in a tighter hug. Almost as if I was claiming her. Just that five second hug made up a million years for me. I could feel her heart beat and I knew she missed me as much as I missed her but....... it was different. She thought of me as a friend and I wanted it to be more. Oh curse the day she gets a boyfriend other than me. But I know it will never happen. "You finally came Oppa!" She said smiling brightly. "Yep! I bet you missed me!" I teased. "Ok lets head to my house!" She said. "You have to see my room!' She was such a little kid at times! "Hows training and everything?" I asked.

Her smile faded. "It's good I guess." 

"Your Dad being tough?"

"Yeah a little bit." Then I noticed her eyes. Concealer was spread to hide the dark circles. "Sica what's going on?" I asked her while taking my thumb and wiping away some of the concealer. She wouldn't look at me in the eyes. "Nothing" I didn't believe that for one minute. Something was going on and I was going to find out. 

 

Ok ok before you guys start cursing me out for a bad chapter I just want to let you know that I'll make a better one soon! But it is 2:56 AM so please cut me a break! I'll make a new chapter in a day or too. Btw........ Merry Christmas!!!