First Day

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

So I dragged Tiffany into SM High and I hoped she wouldn't say anything weird in front of the Principle. Tiff has a habit of that but she remembered to speak only English and fooled everyone perfectly. "Where's out class room? This place is so big!" I asked.

"I don't know! Wasn't room A240 upstairs?" Oh great I have to walk up stairs again!? I'm wearing heels! Note to self: Remind Daddy to make the school get an escalator.  "Umm.... I think so"

"Hey I know what you're thinking! My feet hurt too but thats the price of beauty! Plus our shoes are to die for!" At least someone appreciated them! "Haha I know, right? Wait isn't that our room?"

"Yeah! Finally! I can't wait to sit down!" Just as we were entering class we heard students running, and screaming. "What's that noise?"

"I don't know. And I don't care. I'm just sitting down. They can't be running to class though because there is still ten minutes till class starts." My eyes scanned the class room and only saw the teacher and a few nerds. "Hello! I'm Ms. Park! You must be the new students from America! Please sit down in seat 4, and 5!" Well she seems nice. We sat down. I know she was under the impression that we didn't speak Korean. Well just proves how little people know about me. All of a sudden people burst into the class screaming "OPPA SARANGHAE!" and just acting plain stupid. Tiff and I showed no attention what so ever. I jut sat blankly in my seat and opened my notebook while Tiff examined her nails. And then all these cocky boys came in trying to win me over. Yeah I know your tricks. 1 smile, 2 wink, 3 talk to her and BOOM! Instant date. Yeah well that doesn't work for me. One of the boys sat down next to me and flashed me a smile but I popped in my iphone earplugs for the rest of the ten minutes and didn't really pay attention. He frowned slightly and then turned away a bit when he saw I wasn't paying attention. All of a sudden this extremely rude girl marches in and demandingly puts her hands on her hips and tells me to get up and move trying to speak English. "I'm not moving because this is the seat I was assigned" I told her in English.

"Well I've sat here two months!" She said in broken English

"Well obviously you have been switched" I said rolling my eyes at fake leather jacket.

"Who do you think you are!? You rude new comer and I am the schools queenka!" At that I burst out laughing! She was so fake!

"Yah! Who are you laughing at!?" She yelled.

"Isn't it obvious? You are so fake! You wouldn't last two seconds at my old school! Plus your fake leather jacket is so ugly! Which homeless person gave it to you?" And apparently that made her mad so she stomped to the teacher and started yelling but Ms. Park didn't pay the slightest attention and just said "Hara just go to the seat in the back row and stop causing trouble" Haha that seems to have shut her up!

After a couple of hours it was finally lunch and as Tiff and I walked to our lockers one of the cocky boys came up to us. 

"Hey! My name is Donghae and you two are new? Let me give you a private tour!" He said to us in Korean. But of course Tiff and I pretended to be confused on what he was saying and not understand.

"Yah do you speak Korean?" We looked at each other with puzzled looks and then said "What's he saying?" "I don't know!" And then he looked disappointed and  walked away.

Donghae's POV

So before class today I saw two really hot girls and I tried to talk to the one in the seat next to me but she was listening to her iphone music and didn't hear me. Then before lunch I tried to talk to her but she didn't speak Korean and I can't speak English well enough to carry on a conversation yet. Anyway they were both totally hot. I don't even know there names but they are the talk of the school. They stick to themselves and I can tell they are making fun of Hara by the way they keep looking at her fake leather jacket. Speaking on those girls......I need to learn English. Maybe I should have payed attention during class all these years..... Anyway I need to find my friend Leeteuk. "I HATE THOSE GIRLS! THEY ARE SO RUDE AND SNOBBY! Who do they think they are walking around the school acting like they own it!? I'M THE QUEENKA!" I heard Hara yell to her friends. She must have seen me because all of a sudden she grabbed my arm and started flirting with me "Oppa! You look handsome today!" 

"Well don't I always look handsome?" 

"Oppa!" She whined. "Of course you do!" And then one of the American girls bumped into her while walking. "YAH!" She yelled. "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Then the other girl muttered something I could barely hear. "!" That one word was enough to make anyone angry but Hara went insane over it. Screaming and cursing in the hall as the other girl looked at her with this amused look and then walked off.  I guess I better walk off too before Hara sticks to me again. "Donghae!" Oh good it's Leeteuk! "Have you met the new American girls yet?"

"No. They don't speak Korean and I don't speak English that well. I am not speaking in broken English to girls who speak it perfectly. It will ruin me! Plus they aren't really my type"

"Do you even know their names?" Someone has got to know something about them!

"No. No one knows anything other than that they are from America and obviously rich."Well I could obviously tell they were rich from their clothes!

"Yeah obviously"

"You like them don't you?" Who does this guy think he is!? Of course I'm interested but It doesn't mean I like them! I just want to know who they are!

"I'm just curious!"

"Yeah right"

"Shut up!"

Tiffany's POV

As we walked into the cafeteria everyone watched us. They were whispering and talking about us. Nobody knew anything about us accept the principle, and our teachers. I guess Sica was right about learning what people think about you. "Tiff! Aren't you glad we are doing this? I mean if we showed that we could speak Korean we wouldn't know who was our friend"

"Yeah I have to admit it is pretty good."

"Well of course! Don't mess with the Ice Princess!" Only this girl could turn something that was SUPPOSED to be an insult into a compliment! But at that moment I  realized it's better for people to know little about you.  Otherwise people would just be fake and take advantage of you.

 

Ok second chapter up! Just to let you know I have NOTHING against Hara but she is just annoying in this chapter. Please COMMENT!