True Self Revealed

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

"Are you sure it was her?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes I'm sure! It was her! I'm telling you this is getting out of control! She's dangerous! If she would stalk us what else would she do!?" Tiff said sounding exasperated.  She had a point. This was creepy and it was definantly creeping me out. "Ok Tiff I'll see what I can do. Though I doubt a simple chat with her would solve everything. I'll be careful." 

"Ok Sica. Oh my parents are home. Gotta go. See you at school tomorrow." And then she hung up. What was I supposed to do? Get her expelled? I could only do that with proof. But I needed proof....... I had an idea.

Hara's POV

Ring Ring Ring! It was Jessica. "Hello?" 

"Hey Hara! Did Tiff tell you?"

"Yeah she did."

"Ok well I have a plan on what to do, but I need you to help me. Okay?"

"Yeah sure. What is it?"

"Do you have any of your old chat histories from when you and Victoria were friends?"

"Yeah. Why?" Why would she possibly want them!?

"You said they were full of mean rumors, lies, and things Victoria said, right?"

"Um.... Yeah."

"Ok great! Can you email them to me?"

"Yeah I'm sending them now. Why do you want them?"

"I have a plan. Can you come over early before school tomorrow?"

"Sure...." And then I hung up. I'm not exactly sure what she has in mind but I don't think it's going to be pretty. Whatever. Victoria will get what she deserves. She treated me badly for years and it's time she got a taste of her own medicine. 

Tiffany's POV

The next morning came and I trusted Sica to come up with something. As I got up I noticed I had several text messages from Sica telling me to come over early before school. So I rushed through getting ready and brought my make up, and hair stuff with me to put on at Sica's. I had an hour and a half before school but I still hurried to Sica's house. "Ok I'm here!" I said while carrying all my stuff. "I'm starving! I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast!" 

"Haha ok! Don't worry we have breakfast being fixed right now." She said. Just then Hara came running in. "Hey! Oh my gosh I'm so tired! I woke up extra early today!" 

"Haha we are all tired!" I said laughing along with Hara. "So what's the plan?" Hara asked. 

"Ok well I printed out the chat history Hara sent me and we need to show the whole school this stuff. She's a queenka right? People love her. If they see what a lying, mean, scheming, back stabber she is they won't like her. We just need to expose who she really is. She has even written mean things about her own friends in here!" Okay...... I'm liking this. We shouldn't keep this in the dark. 

"Isn't this sort of mean?" Hara asked.

"Hara there are two types of mean people. The kinds that do mean things, and the kind that see mean things happening that don't do anything about it." Sica said firmly.  

"Ok........ I guess you're right." Hara reluctantly agreed. 

"So how many copies do you think we need?" Sica asked. 

"Well how many conversations do we have?" 

"About 55.... I think." Sica said while looking through the papers.

"Just two of each....." Hara answered. 

"Ok. I'll start printing these."  Time flew by and we were finally done. "Oh my gosh I forgot to do my hair and make up!" I frantically started doing it in the mirror.

"Relax Tiff we still have fifteen minutes before we leave!" That's not a lot of time! 

"I know, I know!" I said back while doing my hair and make up.

Jessica's POV

After the first few hours of school I looked for Victoria but I didn't see her. Right before lunch Tiff and Hara and I found a way to excuse ourselves from class and taped the papers to the lockers in the empty hall. "I'll be right back" I said as I realized Victoria wasn't in the class she was supposed to be in. I started walking into the principles office, but I didn't find the principle. I found Victoria sitting at the computer trying to hack and change my grades! My blood boiled. How dare she try to ruin my grades! "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I spat at her in as much contempt as possible. Her eyes widened as she saw me in front of her. I was not speaking English this time. This time I was speaking Korean. "What does it look like I'm doing?" She shot back with annoyance.  

"HOW DARE YOU STALK MY FRIENDS, TRY TO CHANGE MY GRADES AND GET ME EXPELLED!" I glared at her. I could feel the venom coming from my veins. I felt hatred consume me. She quickly stood up.

" How dare I!? Are you trying to accuse me!?" She yelled. "You can't have it all little miss I'm-so-perfect! You can't have popularity, good grades, friends, AND Donghae Oppa! Now what's it gonna be?" She crossed her arms as she glared back at me. 

"Why should I have to choose anything!? I haven't spoken to Donghae more than 10 minutes in my life! What does that have to do with anything!?"

"Yeah, but you know he pays you attention! And you love it, don't you?"

"Look! I have a lot of things to do and I don't care what Donghae pays attention to! But I guess I could always talk to him..." I smirked at the end part enjoying her reaction. 

"NO! Look I don't have time for you! You are trying to be a mini me!"

"I don't want to be a mini 'you!' I would be ashamed to be like you!"

"Whatever. Now you stay away from my Donghae Oppa!"

"I will do what I want!" She started to slap me but I blocked her slap.

"Don't you EVER slap me! It will be your last day alive! I'm getting you expelled!" I told her.

"Yeah, right. Donghae Oppa's parents own this school! You can't expel me!" 

"Oh, yeah? Because last I checked, Donghae didn't like you very much, and you said yourself that he is paying attention to me! Plus I'm not the one who is changing grades." She almost went crazy when I said Donghae didn't like her very much. 

"Where's your proof to show to Donghae Oppa's parents? WHERE'S YOUR PROOF!?" She screamed at me.

"Right here." I said as I took a couple of pictures.

"Once click and you're grades are down."

"One click and this picture goes all over the school."

"You !"

"Get out."

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT!" I yelled at her. She bumped my shoulder purposely as she walked out glaring at me. And then she slammed the door which echoed throughout the school. I walked out a few minutes later with a big smile of victory on my face. Victoria had lost.

Tiffany's POV

As we were taping the papers to the lockers Sica said she was going someplace. Then a few minutes later we heard yelling. I could hear very clearly that it was Sica and Victoria. They were yelling and arguing in Korean. During their argument the classes let out for lunch. They slowly started reading the papers and all that could be heard was yelling, and cussing. Victoria was now the most hated girl in school. Hara and I got away from the crowd and tried to listen to Sica and Victoria's argument. Soon the whole school was listening in outside the door of the office. A few moments later Victoria came out looking extremely angry and almost ran out of the school. Right after that Sica came out with a Victory smirk on her face. The whole school was wondering what was going on. One person whispered "Jessica speaks Korean?" She turned around and said "Yes I do. Be careful on what you think I can't hear you say." Hara and I gave her a quick hug. "Sica that was great!" I said. 

"Yeah that was amazing!" Hara said as she agreed with me. 

"Sica!" A voice sang. Jay Oppa came up and gave Sica a long hug. He swears that it was a friendly hug, but I personally think it was just an excuse. I have this feeling that Jay Oppa likes Sica. Hara giggled as she watched the hug. Apparently I wasn't the only one who saw it! Anyway the good thing was that the Victoria problem was over and she was getting expelled.  

 

Hey everyone! Long chapter update! Sorry for the delay! Please comment and subscribe!