Not so Bad?

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

"You're smiling and singing to yourself. Are you really that happy that Jay Oppa is coming?" Tiffany teased me on the way to Hara's house. "Well of course I'm happy! He's my best guy friend!" I retorted hoping it would shut her up. "You are so happy... hhehehe" I smiled inside at the thought of seeing Jay Oppa again. "Ok I think this is her house......." We pulled up to a medium sized house. Not too big, not too small. "I still don't want to tutor anyone" I said complaining. "Pfft you think I want to either?" she said. We walked up to the door and heard yelling. "Unni! It's not my fault!" "Listen you little ! Don't you get close with my Oppa or you will regret it" the other girl hissed. We rang the doorbell and the yelling immediately stopped. We saw Hara walk to the door with teary eyes and a girl at school we knew of. I think her name was Victoria .....she bumped us as she walked passed by and didn't bother to apologize. "Hi....... Come in" she said weakly. "Hara are you ok?" Tiff immediately asked as I nodded in response. "Yeah" She replied as she brushed away the tears. "What happened?" I asked as we walked in. 

Tiffany's POV

I started feeling sorry for Hara. She didn't seem at all like the annoying girl at school. She seemed....... sad, and lonely. It was a Friday night, she was home alone with nobody there except Victoria who yelled at her for 'getting too close with her oppa.' Maybe she wasn't so bad after all... "Well that was Victoria Unni...... She was mad that I talked to Donghae Oppa.... I kind of like him but Victoria Unni thinks she owns him. I was the Queenka until she got back from Tokyo and replaces me again." 

"Wait so you're not the queenka?" Sica asked. "No I'm not.... I wish I was for real. Victoria Unni and I used to be close friends but she went off to Tokyo and told me to take care of the school for her for about....... three months? I don't know and then when she came back she found out I kind of liked him and went crazy. I guess we aren't friends anymore." she replied sadly.  "Oh" Was the ice princesses response. Not much sympathy. But there again we didn't know really what to believe. Queenka's are sneaky. She could be acting. "I'm sorry" I said. Not quite grasping the whole situation. "Ok so are we going to tutor or not?" Sica said in more of a statement then a question. "Yeah lets do it in my room" she answered and soon we started teaching her.

Donghae's POV

"Appa! I don't need to learn English!" "Donghae! You are at a disadvantage if you don't! Now you are going to learn it fluently and that's final!" "I want you fluent in 10 months! I have also hired a girl from your school who speaks Korean and English to help you." And with that he walked out. Is he insane or what!? I can't learn an entire language in 10 months! Oh but on the other hand...... I can finally talk to the American girls! Hehehe... I wonder who he hired... Just then my phone buzzed and it was from Victoria saying "Hi Oppa! Lets meet up!" Oh well I'm always ready to flirt! I have to keep a steady reputation for myself. In fact I've been so distracted by the new American girls I've totally forgotten it! Well better late then never to remember right? Just then I passed Leeteuk Hyung. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To meet up with Vic"

"She's got a thing for you right?"

I smirked. "Everybody's got a thing for me!"

"Wow you've got a big head. And the new girls didn't seem so interested. Haha I bet they had way hotter boyfriends that could rival Brad Pitt and you...... Well you're just a high school heart throb everyone will get over in two years!" He said with satisfaction. Sometimes I really hate him! 

"Oh please I am the Brad Pitt over here!" 

"Yeah........ In your dreams" He said grabbing his keys and leaving. Just look at the nerve of this guy! It's making me mad! If he weren't my friend...... I swear he would be dead by now. And now he has made me late for Vic! Oh well It's always good to be fashionably late!

Jessica's POV

After four hours of tutoring Hara it was 9:00 and Istill needed to do homework and the rest of the stuff I do. After we finally got home I found my dad waiting for me with an annoyed expression. "Where were you!?" 

"Tutoring Goo Hara with Tiff" I said.

"Jessica I know you have other obligations but you missed out on an hours training! Do you realize how important that is? It's to keep you safe! 

"I'm sorry Appa. I forgot."

"Don't forget next time. Just remember you are bait for anyone and everyone and you need as much protection as possible." He said and walked upstair to talk to Umma. Ugh another three hours of homework...... I felt so tired. Beep Beep!  It was Jay. "Hey Sica! Don't work too much! Hehehhehe I know you miss your handsome guy friend but just be patient and I'll be there in a week! I smiled to myself and few minutes later I started flipping through the pictures of all the students at school. Lee Donghae........ Hmm must be the guy who didn't speak English. And I fell asleep thinking of Donghae and Jay.

 

Ok new chapter is up! Haha! I'm sorry if there aren't any Haesica moments yet but there will be some soon! I'll write the next chapter as soon as possible but right now I need to sleep.....It's literally 2:22 AM right now. Plz comment and subscribe!