Rivals Can Never Be Friends

First Impressions Never Change

Jessica's POV

I woke up early today which is unlike me, but Jay Oppa was back! I had to catch up! I quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. It was odd because Jay hadn't called me once. Not even a text. I checked my phone, and I noticed his name was blocked! Blocked!? How did that happen!? I didn't block him! Maybe I accidentally did it..... I don't know. I quickly unblocked him, and called him. "Sica! I tried to call you several times last night and you didn't answer! It wouldn't even let me get to the voice mail!" 

"Sorry Oppa! I just checked my phone, and it said you were blocked! But I didn't block you! Maybe I accidentally hit something." There was a slight silence over the phone.

"Oh. Well are we still meeting up for lunch with Tiff?" Oh my gosh I almost forgot! 

"Um.... Yeah! What time?" 

"How about 12:00?" 

"Sure."

"You forgot didn't you?" 

"No......."

"Yeah right!" 

"Hmph! Fine! Ok see you there! Bye!" 

Jay's POV

I arrived at the restaurant, and Sica, and Tiff were already there. 

"Jay Oppa!" Sica called once she saw me. 

"Sica!" I gave her a long hug. "Hey Tiff!" 

"Oh so she gets a long hug and I get a 'Hey Tiff!?' Pfft! I don't think so! I'm coming to collect my hug too!" Tiff said pretending to be mad. 

"Haha ok."

"So what did you do it Tokyo?" 

"Mostly business stuff with my Dad. He wants me to take over his company eventually." 

"But you don't want to. Right?" Sica asked.

"Not really but I don't think I have a choice." All of a sudden I noticed that Donghae bastard guy. Sica saw him and waved. "Hi Oppa!"  He turned and walked toward us. Why can't he stay away?

"Hi Jessica! What are you doing here?" 

"Oh just having lunch with Jay Oppa, and Tiff." I tried hard not to come across annoyed, but it was hard.

"Oh cool. I'm just hungry so..... yeah." Great now that they are friends she will probably ask him to sit with us. 

"Would you like to sit with us?" I hate that guy. 

"Of course!" How I would like to punch that smile off his face, and shove him into a trash can! The whole conversation I glared at him. He should mind his own business! 

"I hope that both of you become good friends!" Sica said to me, and that bastard. I smiled, and pretended to agree. I could tell he was annoyed too, but he also pretended to go along with it.  A few minutes later Tiff and Sica went to the bathroom, so I turned to that bastard and said "Here is a clear warning. Stay away from my Sica." He smirked and said "You wish." I glared even harder and told him "You only wish you knew Sica as well as I do." That shut him up, and he glared back. I smirked at him and finished my food. 
 

Tiffany's POV
We were having fun like old times, but then Sica invited Donghae to sit with us. It's not that I don't like him or anything, but it doesn't feel the same without just the three of us there. I could tell Jay Oppa absolutely hated it. I saw the way he glared at Donghae, and the way he looked at Sica. I also knew that when Sica said she wanted them to be friends they both would hate it. I quickly texted her to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back." I said and Sica said "Yeah me too..." I dragged her out of sight. 

"What?" She asked puzzled. 

"Sica...... There is something you should know."

"What is it?"

"Jay Oppa and Donghae will never be friends." 

"Why not?" She said crossing her arms.

"Rivals can never be friends."

 

Ok this chapter is up! Do you feel that the plot is moving too slowly? Please tell me what you think. Thank you to all who have commented and subscribed!