Just For Sica

First Impressions Never Change

 

Donghae's POV

I stood outside Jessica's house waiting for her to open the door. As the door opened I looked expectantly to see Jessica, but instead I saw her parents. I introduced myself hoping they were much nicer than they looked. Neither of them were too friendly towards me, even though they treated me politely offered me to sit down. Jessica's Appa bluntly told me "Bring my Jessica home by nine, no PDA whatsoever, and If I find anything has happened my lawyers are ready to sue." That was the end of our friendly conversation. 

"Yes sir." Her Appa was definitely not a person to mess with. As I waited I noticed quite a few pictures of Jessica, Tiffany and Jay. Why was he everywhere I went!? Were they that close!? 

"Oppa." I looked up to see Jessica. She looked very pretty. I smiled and said "Are you ready to go?" 

"Bye Appa, Umma." She said with a quickly. "Yes I'm ready." As she got into my car I noticed even the wallpaper on her phone was a picture of Tiffany, Jay and herself. They seemed so close. Too close. "You look pretty tonight!" I said hoping she would blush. But she didn't. 

"Thank you!" She smiled. 

"So Sica-" 

"Jessica."

"What?" 

"My name is Jessica." She said firmly. Why was that Jay guy allowed to call her that!? It made me irritated just thinking about it. 

"Ok then, Jessica." I said making a point to emphasis it.  "Are you dating that Jay guy?" 

Jessica's POV

  "Are you dating that Jay guy?" Why would he think that? 

"No..... What makes you think that? We are just best friends." I noticed his face relaxed when he heard that.

"Oh.... Well you seemed so close and all." I laughed at that.

"Yeah we are........ So Oppa you said your parents know the fashion designer personally?" That was so cool!

"Yeah. An old friend of my mother's." 

"That is so cool!" He smiled and replied "Yeah I guess so. But it has it's downsides too."

"What type of downsides?" 

"Well the type when Umma decides she wants a custom made suit for me, and asks her friend to make it. But what normally happens is that I stand still with those pins sticking into my skin, while she talks to Umma!" I laughed. "Really?" 

"And you think it's funny!" He said pretending to be hurt. "Oppa!" I hit his arm still laughing. A few minutes later we arrived and he used valet so I wouldn't have to walk in heels. He held out his arm being a perfect gentleman. It was really sweet so I held on to it. I know it may have seemed dumb, but it's not every day when a guy acts like a gentleman! 

"Well, well well! Look at the new couple!" Hara teased me. 

"Hara!" This is seriously embarrassing me. Tiff also snickered. "Seriously Tiff? I thought you would be on my side!" 

"Sorry! But Hara is right on this one! You two do look like a couple!"

Tiffany's POV

".....You two do look like a couple!" I told her still snickering. Sica turned red, while Donghae on the other hand was enjoying it and obviously very well pleased. "Oppa!" Sica exclaimed exasperated hitting his arm probably for the millionth time tonight.Oppa? Even though I knew she had already decided to call him that; It was still a surprise to hear her say that to someone other than Jay Oppa. She rarely called someone Oppa. She was definitely not a girl with a million oppa's. She liked have one or two but not anymore than that, even though she had many guys practically begging to be her oppa. 

"We should go inside. It's about to start." 

"Yeah. " I said agreeing with Hara. We went inside and watched the show. Sica and I kept pointing out the different dresses we liked, and Hara video taped the whole thing.

Donghae's POV

"The pink one was definitely the best!" Tiffany said arguing over the clothes.

"No! The green dress was really pretty!"  Jessica argued. 

"They were all pretty!" Hara trying to maintain peace. As they argued, I noticed that Jessica had left her phone on the seat and I was about to give it to her when her phone rang. It was that Jay guy again. He probably knew that she was here with me and just wanted to distract her! Anger fueled through me. I knew I shouldn't have blocked his number but I did.  "Where's my phone?" I heard Jessica ask so I quickly gave it to her. "Thanks." 

"Do you want to meet the designer?" I asked them. At once they all agreed and I introduced them. The time went by way too quickly. Pretty soon we were already in the car and I was back in front of Jessica's house.  "Thank you for taking me Oppa! I had a lot of fun." 

"I'm glad you liked it. I wouldn't have enjoyed it if all three of you weren't there to distract me from being bored." I replied as if It were no big deal. She smiled and said goodnight. I was thinking it would be a perfect time to kiss her, but she quickly got out of the car not even noticing that I wanted to kiss her. I guess since we are now friends I'll have more chances. I drove home with a smile on my face. It was so relieving to know that she had fun. I just might have a chance now. 

Jay's POV

I had just arrived back in Korea. I tried to call Sica many times but I couldn't get through. I was all happy until I remembered, she had a date with that annoying bastard. She had probably turned her phone off anyway. I wondered if she had a fun time. Did she think about me? Did she even miss me? But that wasn't the point. The point was that I was back. Now I can treat Sica like she deserves to be treated. A princess. She basically was one..... to me. No matter what happened she was there. I was always there for her. Would that bastard Donghae do that? I'm not so sure. Sica is not going to be treated badly like the last relationship. No matter what I had to do, I would do it. Just for Sica.

 

Ok I updated! I'll try to update more often even though I have a lot of school to do. I've added a lot more Haesica to please my Haesica viewers! And Jaysica viewers there will be a lot more Jaysica in the next couple of chapters! Please comment, and subscribe!