Who Should We Trust?

First Impressions Never Change

Tiffany's POV

During class today Mr Lee our English teacher said "Ok if anyone has problems with English please ask our new students Tiffany and Jessica for tutoring!" Ok..... I didn't even offer to tutor! And I know Jessica didn't! Jessica turned around and mouthed "Did you add me on the list?" I shook my head. Immedietly everyone as if on cue came us to us and started asking to tutor them in broken English that was barely understandable. "Jessica can you please tutor me!?" "Tiffany you are so pretty can you tutor me!?" Then Hara asked us to tutor her. Even though we can understand her she still speaks as if she is speaking Korean. If you didn't speak Korean you wouldn't be able to understand her at all. Jessica then just came and dragged me away from the crowd. "Why did you sign us up!?" she yelled. "I didn't sign us up at all! Mr Lee did." 

"Ugh! I'm going to talk to him right now!" Now I'm getting worried. Mr Lee is the principle's close friend. "Sica! Don't make him mad! He is the principle's close friend!" 

"I'll be fine!" And with that she waltzed in the class room.

Jessica's POV

"Mr Lee can you at least tell me why you offered our services even though we didn't give permisison to do so?" "Miss Jung the principle has given special note to you and your friend and he has noticed you two haven't exactly been making friends here. So this way it will give you this opertunity  and help our students at the same time" 

"But Mr Lee! I am very busy! So is Tiffany! We have lots of activities and we stay up late to get our homework done!"

"Well I suppose that is your problem not ours. Please attend to your own business as you choose but this is an order Miss Jung. It is only every other day for two weeks. And It's not including the weekend. Just choose your days and you will get extra credit." "But-" I wanted to press on but he made it quite clear the discussion was over. "Miss Jung the discussion is over. Please pack your books and leave" With that I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the class clearly annoyed. "Sica! Who should we tutor?" 

"I'm not tutoring boys."

"But they are cute!"

"What I mean is that if we are alone with them who knows what they will do. What if they are rapists?"

"Good point. I was thinking about Hara...."

"Hara!? Why her!?"

"Well it would give us a chance to find more about her. Plus I don't understand if she is nice or pretending to be nice. This would give us a chance to find out"

"Ok I guess we'll tutor Hara then...." Of all the people why couldn't Tiff have chosen someone...... someone less annoying!? "Hara!" She turned around saying "Oh did you decide who you are going to tutor?" Tiff Immediately said "We have decided to tutor you!" This seem to have lit up her day. She smiled so brightly I thought she would explode. "Great! Then where should we do it? My house?" 

"Um...I guess" I replied reluctantly. "Just tell us where you live and we can start tomorrow"

"Ok!" And with that she skipped off humming a song. Well maybe she isn't so bad after all.... But I'm still on guard. 

 

It was later that evening my phone was ringing. We had just finished homework so I answered it. "Hello?"

"Sica!" It sounded like Jay Oppa! Jay Oppa is my best guy friend in America! 

"Jay Oppa?"

"Yep that's me! I've got some news! My parents told me we are going to Seoul for my last year of high school for the 'experience' So that means we will be going to the same High School!" Oh my gosh this is awesome! "Who is it?" Tiff whispered" "Jay Oppa!" I told her.

"That's great! When are you coming here?"

"Next week. So you better come to the airport and see me!"

"Haha ok Oppa! I'm doing homework right now so i'll call you later. Kk?"

"Ok Sica. I'm in school right now but I snuck out to call you"

"Haha ok don't get caught! Bye!" And I hung up. And then Tiff decided it was funny so she started smirking. "What?" I innocently asked.

"Well you were much more friendlier than usual! Usually you are all like 'Ok. Bye.' But you were actually laughing on the phone with him! What's up with that?" Then I realized I was happy to talk to him. It just hit me...... I missed him. It took me several weeks to realize it but I did! I took his jokes and all for granted but I realized he was someone I would trust forever

 

Awwwwwww! Sica missed Jay! Haha! Ok I promise I will add a lot more Donghae in the next couple of chapters! Maybe not the next one but I'll add him soon. Just please remember I have not decided whether this is a Haesica, or Jaysica yet. So there will be both for a while. Tell me what you think about this chapter! Is it too boring? I want to make this less predictable then the usual fanfics. I don't want it to be like "kingka meets nerd they fall in love, or playboy hurts girl" type of story. Not that I have a problem with those type of stories in fact I really like them. It's just that I wanted something a little different. I want to make Sica and Tiff really independent and strong characters. Please comment and subscribe! :)