Secret Revealed

It's Over

A/n: A short update. My class has already started. I feel so sleepy while doing this so I'm sorry if it's lame, especially on the lower part. :3 I hope you understand. 

 

 

---------

 

 

[SEOKMIN'S POV]

 

I sat in the dining area, gripping a mug of a coffee. There are lots of thoughts in my mind. I need answers to my questions. I need an explanation.

 

 

My train of thoughts were cut by the knock on my door. I turn my gaze to the door and I heard another knock. It's already 11 o'clock in the evening. Who is visting me in the middle of the night? I stood up and move towards the door. I turn the knob and swings the door to open. And I am surprised to see my visitor.

 

 

"Seokmin." Wonwoo hyung is standing in front of me. Tension is very evident in his tone and gestures. He bites his lips and he lowers his head. He smells as if he sprayed some alcoholic drink around his body. Hyung is drunk. But he looks like he is still on his right state of mind. He finally looks up at me, meeting my cold gaze.

 

 

"What?" I asked coldly.

 

 

He then move his eyes away from me, "Seokmin.. I need to tell you some--"

 

 

"Why did you lie to me?" His mouth opens in shock.

 

 

"Aah.. W-what d-do you mean?"

 

 

"Why didn't you told me about this right away?" My flesh begins to shake. Tears are starting to form on my eyes, but no, I won't let them flow.

 

 

"Seokmin.. I- I don't.. I-" 

 

 

"I heard you. You and Mingyu."

 

 

 

Flashback..

 

 

Mingyu told me that he's already in the elevator but 5 minutes had passed he is still not here. What took him so long? I get up from my seat and I decided to look for him. 

 

 

I stand infront of the sliding metal door. Just seconds later, it opens but there's no Mingyu inside. Where is he? I greeted the person who step out the elevator and the door closes again. I'm getting worried. I get my phone and starts dialing Mingyu's number. When suddenly, I heard a yell somewhere near the fire exit. I went there to check what's happening. As my steps go nearer, I can hear a sob. It's getting louder and clear until I reached the door. I can hear to men having an argument. It's not good to eavesdrop so I step back to go back to the elevator. But before I finally leave the place, I stop abruptly when I heard my name.

 

 

Are they arguing because of me? Who are they? I started to feel curious and scared. Why did I heard my name? Or I just misheard it?

 

 

I stand beside the door which is slightly open. I bring my ears near the door so that I can hear them better. 

 

 

["But, do you really love him? The same way you loved me. Is that the same?"]

 

 

Love who? Me? Who is he talking to?

 

 

["What?! Why can't you answer me?"]

 

 

He didn't answer. My heart pumps so fast. I found myself also waiting for the other's answer. Who are they anyway?

 

 

["Of course, I do! He is way better than you. He loves me so much that's why I'm giving back to him all the love he deserves."]

 

 

My heart drops. They are really refering to me. His voice is familiar. The man who's voice is really hard to recognize because of his sob.. is talking to the one that loves me so much as he said. His talking to Mingyu. But why? Why did he asked Mingyu if he loves me? Why is he crying? and why does Mingyu sounds angry? Who is he?

 

 

I didn't heard their next conversation anymore as my mind keeps on replaying the question I heard from the unknown man earlier. ["But, do you really love him? The same way you loved me. Is that the same?"]. What is the meaning of that? I felt a tear roll down my face. I'm crying. Is Mingyu cheating on me? 

 

 

The sound of the door makes me snapped back to reality. I panic and immediately went to the elevator and pretend to be waiting for it to open. And on the corner of my eyes, I saw Mingyu run towards the bathroom. My heart is really breaking. I lowered my head and let my tears flood my face. Does he really cheated on me? But his angry to that man. What should I suppose to think? I don't know what to believe. When I heard the elevator made a sound I run away with my gaze still on the ground. But I didn't went too far when I bumped to someone.

 

 

"B-babe?"

 

 

I look up and meet Mingyu's worried eyes. His eyes melt away all the pain. I don't know why. I should be mad at him, right? He may not be cheating on me but he's basically lying on me. There are things he's not telling me. But I can't yell at him. I guess I just love him that much.

 

 

"Babe, are you okay?"

 

 

My crying is making me hard to breathe. I didn't say a word to him. I wrap my arms around him and I wet his clothes with my tears. I hope he don't mind. He immediately hugs me back. I felt his fingers brush against my hair. His voice became slightly inaudible because of my sobs. But I didn't miss it when he said something that totally tear me apart.

 

 

"Babe, Wonwoo is my ex-boyfriend. I'm sorry for telling you just now. I'm sorry."

 

 

End of flashback..

 

 

 

Wonwoo hyung look down again to hide his tears then I heard him murmurs, "I'm s-sorry. I'm really sorry." He bring his hands up to cover his face. His sobbing hurts me. Both because I feel sorry for him and also because I want to get mad at him. It is just overwhelming. I don't know where to place myself in this situation. Why do I need to experience this in the first place? We are both inlove with the same person. It hurts. It really hurts.

 

 

"Seokmin.. y-you know h-how much I l-love--"

 

 

"Hyung, go home!" I don't want to hear that. "I don't want to talk to you right now." I hold the door knob and slowly pushed the door to close, but hyung stops me. "Wait. Seokmin please listen to me!"

 

 

"I said go!! Please! Just leave me alone!!" I slammed the door. I lean my back on the door and I can still hear hyung's cry on the other side. "Seokmin. I'm really sorry. I didn't know that Mingyu is your boyfriend now. And you too, you doesn't anything about us."

 

 

Yeah. We're just same, hyung. We didn't know everything. We are just both inlove. But I feel so guilty right now. It felt like I stole something from him.. but it's not my intention, really.

 

 

"Honestly, I don't really know how to feel right now. Seokmin, I love you. Ever since we were kids, I promised that I'll do everything, I'll give you everything just to make you smile. You know that I will be always here to protect you just like a brother."

 

 

That's right. That's why it's really hard for me. I love you, too hyung. But.. I really love Mingyu.. I really do.

 

 

"I know this may sound crazy and selfish. I'm not asking you to do the same for me, but.. Seokmin can you do me a favor? Just for once. Can you.. this time.. make hyung happy?"

 

 

His voice is cracking but I heard him clearly. My tears fall down as I fell on my knees. Wonwoo hyung's words, cry and presence are stabbing me on the inside. I don't want to hear him. I put my hands to cover my ears. I close my eyes. How I wish this is all just a dream. But it hurts. I can feel the pain. It's definitely not a dream. But I believe that this will end soon. Maybe, I'll just have to endure the pain.. at least for now, hopefully.

 

 

 

 

"I know this is too much. But, please.. I want Mingyu to go back to me. Send him back to me, Seokmin. Please"

 

 

 

I take back my words. I guess I'm only dreaming. Please tell me this is just a dream. Please.