Great Day

It's Over

[MINGYU'S POV]

 

"How's your date?" Seokmin looks at me with a beam. My heart melts everytime he smiles at me. I'm still feeling the same. It's really hard to move on.

 

"Hey, why are you smiling like that? You enjoyed it right?" he asked again. I open my mouth in shock. I didn't realized I'm just staring at him. I look away and bite my lips in embarassment, "I-I.. Of c-course not! That's a not even a date!" I told him. Seokmin laughs and that brings my smile back again. I won't get tired of staring and smiling at him.

 

"Look, you're smiling again! Just admit it Mingyu."

 

 

"No. I'm just happy.. because I'm with you."

 

 

Seokmin's smile turns into a straight line. Obviously, he didn't like what I said. But that's the truth. I'm still inlove with him. He turn his gaze to the television in front of us. He gets the remote control and he turns it on. I lowered my head and I murmur, "I'm sorry."

 

 

He just hummed. He keeps on changing the channel. I'm not sure if he's really looking for something to watch or he just want to distract himself. But Seokmin give up when he didn't found anything. The screen turns black and he drop the remote control on the space between us. Then he looks at me.

 

 

"Mingyu, I'm sorry."

 

 

I move my head up. "Seokmin it's really hard. I don't know if it's my heart or my mind telling me that I'm still inlove with Wonwoo. I really don't know. I'm so confused." I bravely fix my eyes on his. "There's only one thing clear to me, Seokmin. It's still you." 

 

 

"Mingyu--"

 

 

"Don't worry," I smile. I tried to give him a real smile. I hope I did. "I'll give it a try. No, I will do it. I will make sure that everything will fall into places. I promise." I released a long breath after stating my promise. Seokmin slightly pull his lips upward and leans forward to wrap his arms around me. I closed my eyes and he utters, "Thank you, Mingyu. I know that you can do it."

 

 

 

[WONWOO'S POV]

It's a Saturday morning and instead of lying on my bed, I'm here sitting under the big umbrella sipping a frappuccino. Seokmin invited me again. Hopefully, this time he's really coming.

 

 

From my cup, I move my eyes up and I almost choke when I saw Mingyu standing infront of me. He is smiling with his white teeth showing. He looks really happy.. and that makes me happy. My hands tremble as I put down the cup on the table. I was about to invite him to sit but Mingyu took a seat already. We are now sitting face to face and I can't control the butterflies flying around my stomach. I have a feeling that today's gonna be a good day.

 

 

"Seokmin is on his way now. Let's just wait for him here." he said. I look down at my cup and bite my lips to control my smile, "Okay."

 

 

After 15 minutes, Seokmin arrived. We took a cab on our way to the mall. We went to the arcade as soon as we reached the mall. Seokmin excitedly gave us our playing card and we first try to play basketball. It was really fun although Seokmin and I are always defeated by Mingyu. He's really great at playing basketball. I remember when we first met, he brought me to an arcade to forget my pain. That was really unforgettable. We are really happy back then. How I wish I can bring back time. How I wish we can be like that again. I just sighed on that thought.

 

 

After trying some other games, Seokmin told us that he wants to sing. So we go to the KTV. But before we enter, Seokmin excused himself to answer his phone call. Mingyu and I were left outside the KTV. No one wants to get inside, both waiting for Seokmin to come back. It's very awkward. Mingyu gets the song lists, obviously pretending to look for a song just to cut the awkwardness. I silently giggled on that cute action of him.

 

 

Seokmin came back after some minutes. "Let's go?" I asked him.

 

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry but I need to go."

 

 

"What?! Why??" Mingyu exclaimed totally surprised on what he heard. Well, me too. I was really surprised. I shook my head. It's definitely planned again.

 

 

"Guys, I'm so sorry. But Hoshi wants to see me." Seokmin smiles apologetically.

 

 

"See you? Is he going home?" Mingyu asked. I look at him and back to Seokmin. "Yah! Seokmin, what is this again?" I told him as I cross my arms on my chest.

 

 

"I'm so sorry hyung. Promise, I didn't planned this. It was really unexpected and no, Mingyu he is not going home yet. He just want us to have facetime and-- oh, he's calling again. Hyung, I really need to go. Enjoy your date. Bye." Seokmin runs just right after his talk. What was that? And date? I look at Mingyu. Shock is still visible on his face. I chuckled and shook my head again. I knew this is coming. Seokmin is really crazy. I'll remind myself to thank him later.

 

 

 

[MINGYU'S POV]

 

Just like what Seokmin wants, we stay at KTV and Wonwoo sings. Yes, I didn't sing. I just let Wonwoo sing. I really enjoyed listening to his voice. It was soothing and very deep. And I guess, my feelings for him goes deeper as well. I remember when we first met, it's very similar today. I invited him to come with me and we went to an arcade. After that, we went to a KTV for him to sing out all the pain and hatred inside him. That time, I didn't focused on his voice. I just watch him and stare at him as he sings. I felt pity for him at that moment and at the same time I was really mesmerized by his beauty. I know that he is a man, but he is really beautiful. The way he crinckled his nose, the way he closes his sharp eyes, the way his lips moves, it's very beautiful. He might look cold but he's really hot. His full aura is screaming hotness. And that's how it all started. That's how I fell in love with him.

 

 

"Mingyu? Y-you're staring.."

 

 

I snapped back to reality when Wonwoo turns to me. My eyes turn wide and my mouth opens in shock. "Aah.. Y-you are done. W-what song do you want next?" I turn to the song book on my lap and flip the pages unconsciously. My mind is malfunctioning. This is so embarassing. Wonwoo caught me staring at-- I froze when I felt a cold hand on my hand. The air condition is high but why am I sweating. My heart flutters. This is insane. My heart beats so fast I'm scared it will jump out of my--

 

 

My thoughts are cut when I felt a soft lips pressed on mine. The screen behind is still playing a song but I can't hear it. All I can hear is the drum on my chest. I look infront of me. Two pairs of closed eyes. That's what I'm talking about. It is really beautiful. And the touch of his lips, it's like a lullaby that makes me close my eyes as well. And I didn't realized, I respond to the said kiss as soon as I felt it. 

 

 

And yes, I miss this.

 

 

 

[WONWOO'S POV]

 

"Ahm.. aah.."

 

 

"It's late. Thanks for walking me home. You didn't have to though."

 

 

"No. It's okay. I really want to. Just to make sure you go home safe." Did I say it right? I felt my cheeks heat up. I hope he appreciates it. He's blushing too though. So cute.

 

 

"Now, I'm safe. Go home now." he said without looking at me. It's awkward again after we go out the KTV. I don't know why I kissed him. I hope I didn't upset him. But honestly, I really like it. I'm glad I kissed him.

 

 

"Okay, bye." I smiled. Mingyu turns around and make his way to his house. I take a deep breath before I shout, "Thanks for today!" But he just nods.

 

 

He liked it too, right? But no matter how he felt about it, I want to conclude that today is indeed a great day.

 

 

 

[MINGYU'S POV]

 

I closed the door behind me and I lean my back on it. I closed my eyes as I touch my fingers on my lips.

 

 

"Thanks for today. It was great."

 

 

--------------

A/n: May I know your reactions about this chapter? None? Okay, I think I need to do better next time. I'm sorry if it's kinda lame. I'm still looking for an inspiration. And the upcoming fanmeeting is not helping. TT Argh! I really want to see Seventeen. K want to see Seokmin. TT