~Special Chapter [1]

It's Over

Mingyu gets two cans of cola from the fridge. When he go back to his room, he saw Wonwoo sitting on his bed and playing with his fingers. Mingyu smiles on the scene. Wonwoo looks so beautiful and innocent as the rays of sun from the outside strike on his fair skin. The younger silently approached his lover then jumps his on the bed and lay down on Wonwoo's lap. But Wonwoo seems not to notice the other's presence since he's still focused on his hands. The smile on Mingyu's lips turns into a straight line. He reached the older's hand and planted a kiss on it to get his attention. And he succeeded.

 

"You're here." Wonwoo speaks gently with a small smile.

 

"Yes, I'm here. You didn't even felt me? I'm already lying here in your lap." Wonwoo crinkled his nose as he chuckled when Mingyu pouts. "I'm sorry, babe." Wonwoo smiles and leans down to kiss Mingyu's nose.

 

Mingyu is still holding Wonwoo's hand then he asks, "What's with your hand, babe? Why are you so into it that you ignored me."

 

Wonwoo chuckles again, "I just thought of something.."

 

"What's that? Mind to share it with me?" Mingyu sat up and sling his arms around Wonwoo's shoulder. He holds on the other's hands again and they both look at their interwined hands.

 

"I saw a photo on Instagram. It's a hand of a girl with a tattoo on the side of his ring finger." Wonwoo look at Mingyu and smiles, "I just thought of having one. I want to have a tattoo on my finger."

 

Mingyu slowly nods his head, "Ooww, that's.. cool."

 

"Really?" Wonwoo grins and hugs his lover with his free hand, "It's fine with you?"

 

"Why not? I think it's cool. As long as your not going to turn your whole body into an art. Won, you're not a canvass."

 

Wonwoo laughs that makes Mingyu's heart race. His laughter already became a music to Mingyu's ears. He will never get tired of listening to it. It gives him life. 

 

"Seriously, babe? Of course, I won't do that! I don't like it as well. I just want to try it. I very little one." The older smiles and completely hugs the taller on his side. Mingyu tilts his head and hugs him back. "I also want to have one. I want your name tattooed on me." Mingyu's eyes suddenly opens when Wonwoo slightly pushed him away. Shock is painted on the older's face. 

 

"Don't do that, Mingyu!" Wonwoo's brows are connecting and he frowns.

 

"Why?!" Mingyu asked, totally confused with Wonwoo's reaction.

 

"Mingyu, a tattoo is very hard to remove. Just think about it, what if we broke up? I will left a scar not only on your heart but also on whenever you will put that tattoo. That's.. awkward.." Wonwoo is very serious as he said those words so Mingyu starts to take it seriously too. He looks at Wonwoo in disbelief, which Wonwoo didn't seem to notice again. Mingyu cupped his hands on the older's face to make him face him. Wonwoo raised in brows in confusion.

 

"Wonwoo.. can you hear yourself? W-what do you mean? W-why are you sa-saying that? D-Do you have p-plans of breaking up with me? Are you going to leave me a-again?" Worry, fear and nervousness are evident on Mingyu's voice and face. But that didn't help Wonwoo not to laugh. The older throw his head back then starts on laughing. Mingyu put down his hands and gets annoyed on Wonwoo's reaction. "Yaaah! Jeon Wonwoo! It's not funny!"

 

Wonwoo paused then looks at Mingyu but he starts on laughing again when he saw Mingyu's annoyed face. Mingyu rolled his eyes and gets totally pissed. He gets up but Wonwoo pull him back to sit. "Mingyu.."

 

"Wonwoo! What the hell! I'm serious here!"

 

"That's not what I meant! Mingyu, look.. I'm sorry. And no, I am not going to break up with you. I already promised to you and to myself that I will never break your heart again. I only said that just.. just in case. Let's just keep in mind all the possible things that might happen. Mingyu, we are not holding our fate, our future. Who knows, maybe.. but no, don't worry that's not going happen. I'm sorry." Wonwoo placed his hand on Mingyu's face and caressed it. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm sorry, babe."

 

Mingyu closed his eyes then he releases a long sigh. He look straight to Wonwoo's eyes and he felt his heart finally calms. Wonwoo really brings magic to Mingyu. Wonwoo is Mingyu's strenght but also his weakness. He wants to get mad but he can't. Just by looking at Wonwoo's eyes, all of his doubts and worries will drift away. Mingyu slowly leans forward and landed his lips on Wonwoo's. He slowly moves his lips and Wonwoo on the other hand place his hand on the back of Mingyu's head. The older smiles between the kisses and tried to deepen it but Mingyu pulls away. Disappointment flashes on Wonwoo's face.

 

"Don't say that again."

 

Wonwoo look at Mingyu and gives an apologetic smile. He nod his head and peck Mingyu's lips again. "You're so cute when you get mad." He whispers. But Mingyu didn't got a chance to react because Wonwoo immediately catches his lips again for another round.

 

 

The two men lay down and cuddle on bed. Wonwoo reach for Mingyu's hand to interwine it with his. "Where do you want to tattoo my name?" Wonwoo suddenly asked.

 

"Hmm. I don't know.. anywhere. I'm not really sure." Wonwoo just hum in response.

 

"I just want to keep you with me. Even if you're not around, I will feel that you're here with me. With that tattoo, I can assure that I'll always have you." Mingyu said then planted a kiss on Wonwoo's head.

 

"So cheesy." Wonwoo giggles. 

 

"I love cheese as much as the rat loves it. And you're the cat whose always chasing me." Mingyu whispers that made him earn a slap on his arms from the older.

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Kim Mingyu!" 

 

"I love you, too, Jeon Wonwoo."