~Special Chapter [2]

It's Over

A special chapter for this special day! ♥♥♥

 

-----------------------

It’s a quiet Monday afternoon and Wonwoo chose to chill in the living room with his phone. He still doesn’t have plans on going back to states anytime soon. He just wanted to spend some more quality time with his boyfriend. When he already wants to go back to his work, he wants Mingyu to come with him. He wants the both of them to live together in States.

 

Meanwhile, Mingyu is busy in the kitchen preparing cheeseburger for their snack. He took a vacation leave at work with the same reason as the older, to have quality time. It’s been five years and it’s really a miracle that they met again. They are truly destined for each other.

 

When he went back to the living room, he saw Wonwoo smiling like a crazy girl flirting with her crush. Is he? Mingyu gets a burger and blocks the phone from Wonwoo’s sight. The latter didn’t get annoyed tho, he loves cheeseburger.

 

“Waaaa. Cheeseburgeeeer!” The older cheers in excitement. He instantly drops his phone and grab the burger. He pushes it toward his mouth and before he takes a bite he said, “I love cheeseburger.”

 

“I love you, too.”

 

“Yaaahhh!!” Just before Wonwoo bites it, his boyfriend snatched it. Wonwoo scratches his neck irritably, “Babeee, I’m hungry.” He whines.

 

“Are you? I don’t think so.” Mingyu bites the burger while staring at the older, teasing him.

 

Being a wise man, Wonwoo gets his own burger from the plate. “Idiot”

 

Mingyu stops on chewing when he realized his stupid teasing. But he is really annoyed especially now that Wonwoo is back with his phone. Now he has already two rivals on Wonwoo’s attention; the phone and the burger.

 

He just stares coldly on the older while eating his snack. Wonwoo didn’t really speak a word to Mingyu, he will just smile and giggles occasionally as he scrolls down on his screen. Mingyu’s stare is turning into glare but he flinches when Wonwoo suddenly screams in high pitch.

 

“What the hell, Wonwoo! That hurts! You startled me!” Mingyu complained while rubbing his ears. But Wonwoo just turn to him with a wow look on his face. “What?” the taller asks exasperatedly.

 

“Babe.. BTS won!! They won in Billboard Music Awards!!” Wonwoo exclaimed and jumps his on the couch in excitement.

 

“What? BTS? Behind the scene?”

 

Wonwoo paused on celebrating and looks on his side in disbelief. “Seriously? You didn’t know BTS?” he scoffs, clutches his hands on his chest and slowly shook his head. He got offended. He grabs a new burger and stuffed it on his mouth because he got stressed because of his boyfriend. He’s a Korean and he doesn’t know BTS?, he thought.

 

As if Mingyu could read his mind, the taller said, “Sorry babe but not everyone knows who are you talking about unless that’s a big person, I mean a President or Prime Minister perhaps? Don’t get surprised. Who the he—“

 

“BANGTAN SONYEONDAN THE BIGGEST KPOP GROUP IN THE WORLD! Well, as of now, they are! They won an award at one of the most prestigious music awards in the world. They are the first KPop group to win that! They are consists of seven cool and handsome and talented and y and—“

 

“I GOT IT!” Mingyu covers Wonwoo’s mouth with his hand. He rolls his eyes and stares at his boyfriend that is staring back at him apologetically. He slowly put down his hands and releases a deep sigh. Mingyu is done.

 

“I like Kim Taehyung, by the way.”

 

“Seriously?” and that’s it, Mingyu lost it. He gets up on his feet and about to walk out but Wonwoo immediately run to block his way. The older lock his arms around the taller’s waist and look up at him with his pout and puppy eyes. But Mingyu is not buying it. “Let go, Wonwoo. Don’t block my way.”

 

“Sorry babe. I like him but I love you.” he uses his aegyo voice to add cuteness, but it still didn’t affect Mingyu’s mood. He removes Wonwoo’s arms eagerly on him. However, Wonwoo is not giving up on cooing the giant upset puppy. The older tiptoed a little bit to reach the taller’s cheeks. He showers him with kisses that Mingyu will surely not resist.

 

Mingyu stares down and Wonwoo stops kissing him and stares back. The older smiles sheepishly and he flinched when Mingyu bent down to catch his lips. Wonwoo giggles non stop between the kiss. He found Mingyu so cute when jealous. He really likes Taehyung but he only said that to tease his lover.

 

“You’re so cute. I love you.” Wonwoo said when they parted.

 

“More than BTS?”

 

Wonwoo giggles again, “More than Kim Taehyung.” And Mingyu peck his lips again.

 

They went back to the couch and continue eating their burger. Wonwoo keep his phone in his pocket to make sure to spend more time with Mingyu. He lay his head down on the taller’s lap and they eat quietly.

 

“Babe you know what? It’s really my dream to be an idol.” Wonwoo confessed.

 

“Really? I didn’t know you have interest with those kinds of stuffs.”

 

“I didn’t tell you because that dream died already when I met Seungcheol, even before I met you.” He chuckles as he remembers his childhood. “I remember I told my mom that I will be debuting in a big group with 13 members.”

 

“Wow very precise dream.”

 

“I know.” He chuckles again. “We will be called as Seventeen because our group will have 3 units and 13 plus 3 plus 1 as a group will make as Seventeen. Sounds great, right?” he smiles fondly and Mingyu nods in agreement.

 

“I am glad you didn’t pursue that dream tho.” Mingyu said that made Wonwoo confused. “Why?”

 

“Because..” Mingyu starts caressing the other’s cheeks gently, “if that happened, we wouldn’t be here. You wouldn’t be lying here in my lap, you wouldn’t be mine. Sounds bad, right?” Wonwoo chuckles and pouts cutely as he agrees.

 

“And don’t you dare switch career now. I don’t still want you to pursue that now, definitely not now that you’re mine.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“I don’t like to see girls screaming and drooling over your voice, face and y body. I should be the only one to see that! Understood?” Wonwoo laughs and pinches Mingyu’s cheek very hard, “You’re co cuuuute.”

 

Wonwoo’s chuckle is the only sound heard inside the room and Mingyu is loving it. It’s the only sound he wants to hear every day no matter what time of the day. It brings joy to his heart. And it splashes joy and happiness on his chest when Wonwoo say the magical words.

 

“I love you, Mingyu. You are the only Kim in my life. I promise.”

 

Mingyu’s face heat up and he can’t help the smile crawling on his face. He bends down and landed his lips on Wonwoo’s. They share a slow sweet kiss while caressing each other.

 

“You know what, if you end up with that Seventeen group, I think that would be the greatest KPop group, even greater than your BTS.”

 

Wonwoo laughs, “You think so?”

 

“Of course, because they have you. And that’s what makes me feel the greatest man in the world, because I have you.” Mingyu smiles, “I love you so much, Wonwoo, my baby hyung.”

 

 

 

----------------------

Don't forget to stream Don't Wanna Cry MV ♥