Friends' Support

It's Over

"Mingyu! Stop that! That's you're 7th bottle already! You're already drunk!"

 

 

"Noooo. I'm not druuunk."

 

 

"Yes. You are!! Mingyu, I let you come here in my house because you told me ypu wanted to talk! Stop drinking!"

 

 

"Hyuuung. *hiccups* I love Seokmin.. and.. *hiccups* I love Wonwoo tooo.. What should I do?!"

 

 

"Mingyu you can't love two guys at the same time. You're so gay."

 

 

"Yaaaah! Look who's talking! You are also a gaaa--"

 

 

"Yah! Mingyu!! Stop! My daughter might here you!!" Jeonghan covers Mingyu's mouth just before he says the word. "But infant can't understand that yet!" Mingyu removes the hand and he concluded.

 

 

Jeonghan slaps the younger's arms, "Yaaah! My wife is also here!" Mingyu chuckles, "Oopps.. Sorry!" he gave the older a peace sign with a grin on his face.

 

 

But Mingyu suddenly frowns, "Hyung, you didn't answer my question. What should I do?" He pouts and faces Jeonghan.

 

 

"Mingyu, who is the person you think first when you wake up?"

 

 

Mingyu narrows his eyes, "Hmm. Wonwoo!"

 

 

"Really? Why?"

 

 

"Because every morning, when I wake up, I always remember our happy times together. I remembered his smile to me. And then I remembered that he won't be with me for the rest of the day.."

 

 

Jeonghan was surprised on the youngers confession. "Really? Even you're with Seokmin already? Hmm. Then how about before you sleep? Who is the last person in your mind?"

 

 

"Wonwoo.." Mingyu gulps the last drop of soju in his bottle, "after the long happy day with Seokmin, I remembered when Wonwoo and I used to be like that before. There's no night that I didn't cry. I always remember how Jeon Wonwoo broke my heart!"

 

 

Jeonghan smirks and teases the younger, "Aaaaw. That was sad." and he forms his lips into a fake frown then he laughs.

 

 

"Yah! Hyung, you are not helping!!!" Mingyu whines and stomps his feet like a kid.

 

 

"Your problem is already solved my dear friend!"

 

 

"Huh? How? What should I dooo?"

 

 

Jeonghan stands up and help Mingyu get on his feet, "What you need to do is get out of here and go marry Jeon Wonwoo! Before I call for the security and kick you out of this subdivision! Go home now, Mingyu!! Go!"

 

 

"But hyuuung! How can I marry him? I don't have a ring.." 

 

 

"Go buy one for him!" Jeonghan continue to push him.

 

 

"Then? If I already have one, where can I find him? I don't know his house.."

 

 

"Mingyu! It's not my problem anymore! You're so drunk! Go ho--" Jeonghan paused when he heard a phone rings. "Is that yours?" he asked and Mingyu nods playfully. "Then answer it!"

 

 

"Where's my phone?" Mingyu chuckles. Jeonghan facepalmed and turn around to look for Mingyu's phone. He found it on the table beside the empty bottles of soju. The older gets it and open the notification.

 

 

"Mingyu, you received a missed call from.. who's this? Soon- Soonyoung?"

 

 

 

[SEOKMIN'S POV]

 

 

"DK, are you okay?"

 

 

I didn't realized that I'm spacing out again. We are in the airport already. Two hours from now, I'll be leaving this place already. But I don't know if I'm ready for this. My heart doesn't want to leave. I don't want to leave until Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu are not yet okay. I need to fix this. But, I don't want to disappoint Hoshi. I chose him so I need to come with him.

 

 

"Ahm, yeah. Hoshi I need to go to the restroom. Please wait for me here." I told him and Hoshi smiles and nod patiently to me.

 

 

On my way to the restroom, I put my head down. My mind is full of thoughts. Thoughts about Wonwoo hyung, about Hoshi.. But large part of it is occupied by thoughts of-- I was in deep thoughts I didn't noticed someone on my own so we bumped with each other.

 

 

"Oops. I'm sorry. I-- Mingyu?"

 

 

My heart starts to race. Am I dreaming? Hallucinating? Is this Mingyu? The tall guy infront of me is smiling sadly at me.

 

 

"Mi-Mingyu why are you here?"

 

 

"I--"

 

 

He didn't finished talking because I was distracted by my phone ringing. I turn it on and I was surprised to see Hoshi asking for a FaceTime. Why?

 

 

"Hoshi, why? I'm coming bac-- wait? Where are you? Are you inside the plane already?" I got really confused. First, Mingyu is also here in the airport. Now, Hoshi is already inside the plane. What's happening?

 

 

["DK, I'm sorry.. I need to do this."]

 

 

"Do what? Hoshi? What's happening?" I sit on the bench nearby and Mingyu followed me.

 

 

["I know that you are not yet ready to come with me. It's okay, DK. Don't force yourself. I understand that you are hurting. And what's weird is, you are hurting but you still want to help."] 

 

 

As I listened to him, I'm already crying. I'm crying because he left me again and also because he just wanted to help me. Hoshi didn't change. He always support me on everything I want to do. That's the reason why I loved him. And I know I still love him.

 

 

 

"Hoshi! You don't need to do this! I can handle it." I felt Mingyu put his arms around my shoulder and gently taps it.

 

 

["I know that you can handle it. I know you DK. But, coming with me now won't really help. It might turns everything worst. I don't want to see you crying and drown in deep thoughts everyday. It hurts me. I will do this to help you. Come back to me when you are ready. I'll be waiting for you.. Mingyu, please take care of him! He really wants to help you and Wonwoo to be together again. Please do this for him. This will give peace in his heart. Don't make him fall for you again!"]

 

 

Mingyu chuckles, "You know it's really hard. But I will do my best. Trust me."

 

 

["I trust you, Mingyu.. DK! Stop crying! You will come back to me right?"] 

 

 

I nodded. I will Hoshi! I will.

 

 

["Thanks. I need to go. The plane is ready for take off. Take care of yourself. I will wait for you.."] Hoshi smiles sadly.

 

 

"Have a safe flight, Soon--hyung!" Mingyu said cheerfully while waving his hand on the screen. Hoshi laughs and wave his hand too. Soonyoung is about to turn off his phone but I stopped him.

 

 

"Hoshi, wait!"

 

 

Hoshi raised his brows and Mingyu looks at me.

 

 

"Take care! Please wait for me.." I bite my lips and I saw Hoshi grins. "I-I love you Hoshi." I smile at him.

 

 

His mouth opens in surprise and immediately turns into a beam. "I love you too." and he sends a flying kiss before he turns off his phone. I cried again when the screen turns black.

 

 

"That was sweet." I look at Mingyu and awkwardness and sadness are evident on his expression. But he still manage to give me a reassuring smile.

 

 

"Mingyu.."

 

 

"Ssh!" He put his hand on my face to wipe away my tears. "I understand. Don't worry about me."

 

 

This is really awkward. But I'm glad that Mingyu tries to understand my decision. I felt really bad but I know that it's the best for all of us.

 

 

"Mingyu. Why are you here? Did you and Hoshi planned this?"

 

 

"Yeah. He told me to come here to pick you up. I think he already planned this ahead of time. He even told me that, he doesn't really bought you a ticket."

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

"But don't be mad at him. He just wanted to help you.. and me and Wonwoo. I also thanked him for doing that. I didn't expect him to be that nice and supportive. He really loves you Seokmin. I guess, he loves you more than I do."

 

 

I can't stop my tears from falling. Mingyu just made it worst. He already accepted that we are over. That I already let him go. I don't know what exactly how to feel.

 

 

"Stop crying, okay? Soonyoung hyung will get mad at me!" He frowns and plants a kiss on my temple. His kiss still gives a shiver to my spine. But, I should control myself. I need to help Wonwoo hyung. Mingyu and hyung are meant for each other. I look at him and smile. Mingyu, I can't give the happiness that you need. Wonwoo hyung is the only one who can give you that.

 

 

Mingyu took my hand and holds it tight. "Seokmin.. please help me get Wonwoo back. I think I'm ready."

 

 

I smiled, "Yes, I will."

 

 

-----------------------

 

A/n: I think I know what to do. I'm sorry if it will not be on your favor. :( But I will make sure that there's still SeokGyu moments. I just really miss Meanie so I need to do this. TT

 

THANK YOU TO ALL YOUR OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS. It really helps in my decision. ♡♡ I hope you will still support this until the end. :)