It's Over

It's Over

(a/n: This is not proofread. Sorry. hihi.)

 

In this kind of situation, where Mingyu wants some time for himself and have some reflections, this is the time when he misses his noona the most. No one in this world could ever understand him but his noona, Minri. He needs some piece of advice on how he will solve this problems he is facing. Mingyu is confused with his own feelings. And as his older sister, Mingyu knows that Minri knew his feelings better. Minri is the only person that could help him.

 

But how? How can he get some advice from a dead person? Mingyu thought of a way, it's always his way of talking and remembering his sister, but no way, he thought. There could be another option.

 

But whether he likes it or not, Mingyu's feet takes him to that place. The last place he would have thought of going, at this moment.

 

The place where it all started, and little did Mingyu knows, there, it will all end.

 

-------

 

Mingyu lay down on the grass with his arms folded under his head. He closed his eyes and sniffs on the fresh air. It's been a while since the last time he came here. It's been a long time since he felt peace. But the truth is his heart and mind are not yet at peace. Despite of the good weather and quite surroundings, he can't still think well. Confusion still takes place. This place reminds him of Wonwoo the most rather than his noona. This is the place where it all started, where the two of them started. Mingyu takes a deep breath as he opens his eyes. The sky is clear and blue, but he found himself bluer.

 

"I'm here again, asking the same question! Fate, destiny, why do this to me? I thought everything has changed already. But why am I here? Why is it happening again to me? Are you trying to mess up with me again? Why me? Of all people! I'm so tired. I'm so tired of hurting."

 

Tears fall from the side of his eyes, "Noona, can you here me? What am I going to do? I'm so confused. I want to love again but I'm afraid it will turn out bad again. Noona.. what should I do?", Mingyu closes his eyes again, "I wish you were here, noona. Please give me a sign.."

 

 

Suddenly, Mingyu heard something that made him get up so fast. He knitted his brows and turn his head around. Someone broke the silence of the place. Mingyu's heart skips and he felt something weird, something nostalgic.

 

 

"Is this the sign?"

 

 

--------------

 

Wonwoo paused from crying when he heard a familiar song. There are two persons who came out of his mind. First is the person he shared some memories with that song, and second, is the one who changed his perspective with the song, who changed his life.

 

He swallowed hard and his heart is racing so fast. His grip on his phone tightened and more tears run on his face. The song suddenly stops and he felt more nervous, excited, scared, confused. He look down on his phone and to his surprise, there's a hankie infront of him. If he's not mistaken, this is the same hankie he received long time ago from the stranger the he never thought would eventually became his world. Wonwoo look to his side and he can't help but start sobbing again. He dropped the phone on his hand and he placed his both hands on his face. Wonwoo's back moves up and down because of crying so hard. The nostalgic feeling kills him.

 

Mingyu felt his heart wrenched on the scene in front of him. Seeing Wonwoo crying always makes him feel hurt, he knows it since the day they met. He look down on the ground and saw the photo on the screen. It was their first picture together as a couple. It was a long time ago but Wonwoo didn't erased it. Mingyu slightly smiles in the thought that Wonwoo must be still really and sincerely inlove with him. But he suddenly frowns when he felt the guilt of not trusting the older's feelings. Mingyu wants to touch him, hug him, and comfort him just like the first time they met. But he can't. This time, Mingyu is the reason for Wonwoo's heartbreak and Mingyu knows that.

 

"W-wonwoo," Mingyu his dry lips before he continue, "why are you crying over me? A-am I worth it?" Mingyu felt his tears forming on his eyes but he's controlling it not to fall.

 

Wonwoo continue to sob but he still manage to speak between his hiccups, "You're worth my tears, Mingyu!" he exclaimed. His eyes are swelling making it even smaller. "Mingyu.. you're worth it! Mingyu, I love you so much. I even begged for my own cousin just to get you back! I know I did wrong before, I broke you're heart but I regret it! Mingyu, believe me, I regret it. I'm so stupid for leaving you and breaking up with you. I'm so stupid for hurting you." Wonwoo continue even though it's hard for him to speak, catching his own breath. "I'm so sorry, Mingyu. Believe me, I love you! I-I really do.. I know this is insane, but please.. love me again. Please love me--"

 

 

Wonwoo was cut when Mingyu catches his lips. Mingyu put his hands at the back of the older's head to pull him closer. Wonwoo froze on the sudden action. It took him some while to respond on Mingyu's kiss. Tears continue to flood his face. It gets more wet when he felt Mingyu crying as well. Slowly, Wonwoo moves his arms up and wrapped it around Mingyu. The kiss slows down when they felt comfortable already. Without a break, the two tastes the longingness, the affection and the love that they thought was lost. Without a word, they can hear their hearts screaming an apology to each other and their lips moving, conveying the three words they are dying to say to one another.

 

Mingyu pulled away slowly and rests his forehead to Wonwoo's. He slowly caressed and wipe away the tears on the face of the older. They look at each other's eyes with so much emotion. Mingyu smiles sadly then kisses Wonwoo's temple and he utters, "I love you, Wonwoo. I loved you and I will always love you. My love for you never fades. It still here in my heart," Mingyu reached for Wonwoo's hand and placed it on his chest, "You are always here."

 

 

"I'm sorry, Mingyu. I'm sorry for every--"

 

 

The taller shut the other's lips again with his lips. "Stop apologizing. I already forgave you. The moment I hear you say sorry again, I will kiss you."

 

Wonwoo blushed and smile innocently, "I'm sorry, Min--"

 

 

"Sorry--"

 

 

"I'm sor--"

 

 

Wonwoo chuckled when they parted. The younger pouts and glares playfully, "Yah! You did that on purpose. You're a kiss addict!"

 

The older laughs and pull Mingyu for a hug, "No, I'm not. I just missed you, Mingyu." Behid, Mingyu flashes a toothy smiles while resting his head on Wonwoo's shoulder, "Me too, I miss you."

 

 

Wonwoo sat up and faces Mingyu. He gets Mingyu's hands and gently caress it, "I promise, to never hurt you again Mingyu."

 

"I told you, I hate promises."

 

"But, I swear! I will keep that promise."

 

"Okay, I trust you."

 

Wonwoo grins, "I love you, babe."

 

Mingyu takes a deep breath and pulls again the older for a hug. " I love you too."

 

And finally, it's over. The confusion and the suffering has ended, in the same spot, with the same feelings for the same person, Mingyu thought.

-----

 

Mingyu put down the flowers on the side of the gravestone then he get up and stands on Wonwoo's side. Wonwoo smiles at him and he intertwined their hands.

 

"Noona, thank you for everything. Thank you for showing and making me feel what love is. You will always be the bestest thing that happened to me. You are gone but I know that you're still here guiding me. I know that you're always there to help me with my life. Noona, here beside me is Wonwoo. He's cute, right?" Mingyu chuckles and the older secretly blushed, "From now on, he will be my safe haven here on earth. He will took over your place but don't worry you both share a special space here in my heart. Noona, when you left, he is the one who continue to taught me how to love, laugh and enjoy my life. You are both my angel. We were separated for a long time but fate made a way to bring us back together. I guess, I owe my fate a lot. I should apologise for blaming it all my life. Everything really happens for a reason. And everything that falls apart will eventually go back to its place."

 

Mingyu looks at Wonwoo then up to the sky, "Thank you for making me suffer and be broke. With that, now, I learned how to appreciate happiness more. I'm glad it's over though. Don't make me suffer again!" he grins.

 

 

"Mingyu, who are you talking to? Don't talk to God like that."

 

 

"No. I'm just talking to myself. Don't mind me." 

 

 

"What? You're crazy, Kim." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Yup, I'm crazy. Crazy for you, Jeon" 💕

 

 

E N D