Betting Pool

The Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aigooo... I’m craving for ramen. It’s the fault of those goons.” Si Jin talks loudly trying to make the mood lively. “Who told them to eat it like in the commercials? I can even smell it from here.” They have just reported from their commander after a week of mission overseas.

“Why are you walking so fast anyway?” Yoo Si Jin asked Dae Young as they reached their quarters, pointing at the other guys lagging behind ready to pass out from exertion. “Are you that excited to see Myung Joo?”

“What about you?” Dae Young shot back at him “From what I know, you do not have a ‘girlfriend’? Why are you hurrying too?” he teased with a straight face

“Not everyone needs a girlfriend to spend time with, you know” Si Jin said defensively as he grabbed his phone and started checking his messages. He lightens up visibly and with a quick goodbye, head out with his toiletries.

‘He is so whipped’, Dae Young thought smirking at his obvious Captain. ‘And they’re not yet even dating’

“Hey where’s big boss going?” Piccolo looked at Wolf confused, “I thought you were the one who have a date?”

“Can’t you guess?” Snoopy cuts in looking at piccolo with pity.

“According to big boss, not everyone needs a girlfriend to spend time with, because... some have best friends” Harry Potter suggested laughing and giving a high five with Piccolo while Snoopy shakes his head at the two.

“Listen, you guys didn’t hear it from me, but I’m placing my money on November. Don’t tell our captain because I’m going to deny it if you do” Dae young smiled a little at the shocked faces of his comrades and leave them with a small wave.

The three looked at each other as their shock worn off, “H-How did he know?” Piccolo asked slightly panicked. “You think captain knows too?”

“I certainly hope not” Snoopy said after shaking his head “At least he agreed on me on November.”

“I’d still say it’s on December” Harry Potter said firmly.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh, Captain Yoo Si Jin, Dr. Kang is still at the surgery.” Dr. Chi Hoon said to Si Jin after spying him on the waiting area of the hospital.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait here” Si Jin smiled at the bubbly doctor. He has been a regular at the hospital not because of illness but because of a certain pretty doctor. Ever since that night a year ago, they’ve been inseparable. She’s already got to know his alpha team and him, her team. Hanging out with them has become a new sort of normal and the teasing didn’t even bother them anymore.

“Don’t worry I’ll tell her when I saw her” the doctor flashes Si Jin a troubled smile as he waves goodbye and continue to the staff’s pantry.

“Guess who I saw at the waiting area?” he asked the group consisted of Dr. Song, nurse Min-ji and nurse Ja-ae who’s resting and drinking their coffee.

“Your mom?” Dr. Song teased the kid while Nurse Ja-ae tsked.

Chi Hoon frowns at Dr. Song, “No, It’s Big Boss; I wonder how they do it?” his seemingly innocent statement cause a series

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter