About to K-I-S-S

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

L.Joe's/Lee Byunghyun's POV

I walked back inside the school,still daze that she's a nerd. But my feelings were still the same towards her. 

*No wonder,she stuttered a lot yesterday. She was afraid to let me know that she was the nerd that I bumped into the other day.*  I sighed for realizing that I was a for not knowing what an angel she is.

Her voice,her smile,her everything. It makes me smile,everytime I think of her.

I walked back in and accidentally stepped onto a fragile object. I lifted my foot up and saw her glasses. Her glasses that hide her true beauty. 

I picked up the broken glasses and stare at it,*How can one pair of glasses hide an angel's face?* I thought to myself at the possibilitys it might have.

*Well,be gone glasses! I never want you to hide her beauty.* I crushed the glasses and threw it into the bin. C.A.P. just came over to my side,"Yo L.Joe! Why did you just throw that nerd's glasses? You really hate her?" 

My anger started to boiled up again. I angrily turned to C.A.P. and glare at him right straight in the eye,"Don't every called her that ever again." I growled at him.

C.A.P. just stare at me,probrably startled for my actions. "Okay. Don't get all pissed dude." 

I just sighed,letting all the anger out. "Sorry. Things have been weird these days." I apologized to him and decided to go to my hiding spot,the basketball court.

------------------

~~~~~~~~'s POV

Both Eunji and I ran out of the school building and to the basketball court. 

"Ahh! No one will know we're here. This basketball court is the best place to hide." Eunji started to pant in and out. I just nodded along. I touched my face and realised that my glasses are still at the hallways.

*I can't believe he saw without my glasses.* I slumped down onto the soft grass. Eunji just stare at me,"Hey,are you alright?" 

I just slowly turn to her,"He saw me without my glasses. He will know that I'm the one who served him the other day." 

"I already knew it." A voice suddenly called out. Both Eunji and I turned our head to where the voice came.

It was L.Joe,he was leaning onto a shady tree. He came out of the shadow and stare at me. I just stare back at him. Eunji didn't like where this was going so she shot him a look.

"What do you want L.Joe?" She hissed at him. L.Joe just look at her,"None of your business. I'm just here to say Hi to my friend." 

"Friend?" Eunji stare at me in disbelief. I just covered myself. *Ahh! What terrible timing!* 

"Since when did you made friends with him?" Eunji look at me. I just bit my lower lip and look at her,"Uh,since .... last night?" 

"What? You mean you made friends wit him? Since the day you served him. That was fast." She stare at me,amazed.

"Hey! I didn't made friends with him. He did! I just agreed." I replied back still ashamed. L.Joe just chuckle at me. Why is he chuckling? Do I look that funny?

Eunji just shook her head and turned to L.Joe,"Why would you made friends with her? Do you like her?" 

L.Joe just lamely look at her,"Yes. I like her beautyness." My eyes widened at the sudden answer. *What?*

"What?" Eunji was shocked too at the same time. L.Joe just smile and turned to me,"She just .. just .. makes me smile for some reason. I've never smile so much in one day. She just made my day." L.Joe truthfully called out.

My heart skipped a beat that time,I felt like everything stopped and all I could see was L.Joe melting my heart with his gaze and smile. *Omo! Does he really mean it? But ...* I bit my lower lip and felt myself blushing madly.

"Huh? What about Alicia?" Eunji questioned again. My head shot up this time,*Alicia? What does Alicia had to do with L.Joe?* I thought as I look at L.Joe.

He just gave Eunji a look,"Oh c'mon! Why does everybody think that I'm dating her! Aish! Stupid Alicia won't stop telling lies!" L.Joe turned pissed this time,frustrated he is.

"Lies? You mean .. all she say was .. " "Lies!" L.Joe cut her off,frustrated. 

"I was never in any contact with her or anything. She's like a noisy monkey man. And I'm like the banana tree. She kepts clunging onto me. So darn annoying! Ugh! Saying this just makes me sick!" L.Joe snarled.

I just sat on the soft grass,staring at him. 

"Oh. I thought both of you were in contact." Eunji softly mumbled out. "Ugh! Please! I rather have anyone in this world except that annoying Alicia!" L.Joe groaned.

I just chuckle at his funny angry-self. He looks funny when he's mad. 

L.Joe saw me chuckling and a smile appear on his lips,Eunji just raised an eyebrow,amazed. She stare at the both of us,one chuckling and one is smiling. *How romantic.* She thought and slowly she slid away.

"Eunji?" I've just notice that she went missing after I was done chuckling. I got up and was about to look for her but L.Joe held onto my wrist. I just froze at the sudden skinship. 

L.Joe froze at the same time too,it felt electricity flow through his body. He felt my soft skin and just gaze at it. I just turned to him,slowly.

"Err,is the 2nd time that you hold onto my wrist." I softly called out. L.Joe snapped out of his daze and quickly released my hand. "Oh right. Sorry." 

I just stare at him,amused. "Kingka's like you apologize?" 

"Yah! I only do that sometimes." L.Joe softly muttered out. 

I just chuckle out,"Still." 

He just smile at me. I notice his smile and continue to even more. "Yah!" He screamed out and started to chase me,after I joked about his looks.

"Neh Neh!" I happily giggled out loud and ran. "Come here you!" He started to caught up with me. 

"NOO!" I squealed as he caught me in his arms. It took about a few seconds to realised that we were this close. L.Joe just stare at me in his arms. I couldn't turned back since I knew his face were just behind my hair.

But,the stubborn me just have to turned back. *Omo!* My eyes widened at the closeness.

His and my face were just inches away. L.Joe just gaze at me. *Omo! Her eyes. Her face. Her beauty. She's not even wearing makeup.* L.Joe gaze even more.

----------------

No One's POV

L.Joe started to gaze from your beautiful eyes,perfect skin color,and down to your cherry pink lips. You just stare at his face,his soft blonde hair. 

Slowly,L.Joe started to leaned in,with eyes slowly closing. You just stare at him,but didn't move. Slowly and slowly,his lips were about pressed onto yours. 

And all of a sudden,"YAHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" An ear piercing voice screamed out loud. Both you and L.Joe parted away,and awkwardly looked away.

Alicia came storming to your side,"You !" And in one moment. She SLAP you again,HARD.

L.Joe just stare at Alicia,bewildered. "Aicia stopped!" L.Joe grabbed onto Alciia's hand and stare at your bloody red cheeks.

Tears welled up in your eyes,once more you ran away. "~~~~~~~~~~~~~!" L.Joe shouted out. But you ignored him and ran away.

Alicia just smirked at her victory and turned to L.Joe,"Oppa~" She sweetly cooed out.

L.Joe just shot her a look,his mouth mouthing a W-T-F word. 

"Oppa~ Did that kissed your perfect lips?" Alicia batted her lashes at him. L.Joe just rolled her eyes at her,and just as Alicia was about to leaned in and kissed him.

L.Joe pushed her into the mud. Alicia look at him in disbelief,her gang just snickered. Alicia shot them a look,and instantly they shut up. 

"Eww! Don't come near me. And for the last time,I'm not your boyfriend! So,stop telling lies!" L.Joe growled and walked off with his hands in his pockets.

Alicia just look at him,"Oppa!" She shouted out. But L.Joe ignored her. "Ugh!" Alicia was furious now. She look at the way that you had run off to. *Nerd girl! You're so dead!*