L.Joe? The jerk guy?

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

No One's POV

Beep Beep!

 

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock beeping and vibrating at the same time. You slowly opened your eyes and tiredly got up,you stretched your tired arms and rubbed your slightly open eyes.

 

You stare at your bedroom and to the giant window that was covered by the curtains. You got out of bed,slipped your two feets into your bunny slippers,with a smile paste on your face,you pushed away the curtains and the sunlight shown your dark and gloomy bedroom.

 

You smile at the sunshine,"Morning,Mr.Sunshine." You called out to it and went in the bathroom to wash up.

 

After washing up and tying your hair into two pig tails. You put on your glasses,went over to your bedside and picked up your phone. You turned it on and realised they're was a message.

 

*Who?* You blinked and open the message.

 

'Oppa is doing great now,dongsaeng. So you actually made a friend? Oppa would love to meet her someday. :) Do well in your studies,even though you hated that school. But just do it,kay? I know you're a good girl ~~~~~~~. And smile everyday. Love! <3. -Yong Hwa oppa.

 

A smile spread on your face as you read the touching the message. *I miss you,oppa. Come back soon.* You smile and texted him back. WIth a smile you pressed 'send'. You shut your phone and put it in your school bag.

 

Slung it on your shoulder,you happily went down for breakfast.

 

You came down and walked in the kitchen,your parents were still sleeping as usual. Its only 6:45pm. School starts at 7:20pm. So you still have time. 

 

You took out the bread and put two of it in the toaster. Pushed down the lever,went to the refriegerator and took out the butter and  lettuce.

 

You place both of the items on the dining table,and went to get a cup of milk. You took a glass,and pulled out the pitcher full of fresh milk from the refriegerator. Your mother and father don't drink milk much,so you have it all to yourself. And you adore milk.

 

You pour a cup full of it and place it next to the plate.

 

DING!

 

The toaster lever lifted up,and the bread was now toasted. You smile and happily took it out. You place them on the plate. Decorated the bread with lots of healthy lettuce and spread some butter on it. Cover the top,and in one moment. You were already eating half of the bread. *Guess,I'm super hungry,since I didn't had dinner last night.* 

 

You finished your home made breakfast,put the dishes away. Grabbed your school bag and was about to leave until you notice the note on the refriegerator.

 

You went over and read it. 

 

'~~~~~~~~~! Please help to buy food for us,with Yong Hwa's money that he gave to you. We are lacking ramens. Buy,at least 10 cups of it home. Gomawo.' -Mom&Dad.

 

You shrugged a bit and just pulled out the note,crumpled it up and threw it in the bin. *I hate it! I hate how they always use Yong Hwa's earned money on junk!* You groaned and got out of the house with a loud slammed on the door.

 

You walked all the way to T.O.P. High. And was greeted by Eunji at the school gates,"Hey ~~~~~~!" She waved and ran over to your side.

 

You just smile once you saw her,*At least someone here is mature.* 

 

"Hey." You smile back.

 

"Have you studied for the big spelling test?" She looked at you.

 

You just nodded,"Yup. It really wasn't that hard." 

 

"I know. But,hey! I got you the job you wanted." She happily beamed at you.

 

"You do?" You looked at her with pleasant in your eyes. She happily nodded back and smile. "Yup! You've got it! Just showed up to work today. My boss Taeyeon would love to meet you. She's really kind and not bossy like other bosses." 

 

You just chuckle softly and smile,"Ok."

 

"Let's go to class now." Eunji hooked arms with you,you just smile and happily walked in the school gates with her.

 

Once you and Eunji step in the hallways,everyone started to shoot glares at you and Eunji. 

 

"Pssh! What a nerd!" Some students rolled their eyes at the both of you. 

 

"Tsk. What a jerk." You softly mumbled out hoping that they wouldn't hear what you had just said. Eunji did,and lightly elbowed you. You just stare at her,she just gave you the look to lay low. You got it and just kept your mouth until the both of you reached class.

 

Once you guys were about to get in the class,girls starting running both your ways. 

 

*Oh .* You stare at the girls running you and Eunji way,screaming and shrieking out loud.

 

Quickly,you pulled Eunji on the other side with you,so they won't trampled down on both of you.

 

"That was close." You called out and turned to Eunji who just stare at you in disbelief.

 

"Oh my god! Thank you!  I nearly died just now." She called out while panting.

 

"Don't you mean 'we'? No sweats by the way." You smile at her and look at the girls trampling off to Teen Top,the kingka's of the school.

 

"Oh right." She place her hands on her knees and breathe in and out,you just look at the Teen Top walking down the streets.

 

Right when they pass by you and Eunji,you couldn't help but stare at the blonde guy. *It's him! The jerk!* You shot a bitter look to him for his rude action yesterday.

 

The blonde guy look your way and his eyes widened too,*The nerd girl. Never knew she's in the same school as me.*  He smirked your way as he pass by you.

 

Girls started to scream and shriek even louder. You just stare at him in disbelief. *Was that a nasty smirk to me?! Ugh! 2nd day I met him and he's already in my blacklist.* 

 

You just shook your head and went in the classroom first,Eunji just stood there and stare at you storming in the classroom. *Why is she so angry all of a sudden?* 

 

She turned to L.Joe who wa smirking happily and her eyes widened. *Do they have something in common?* She rushed in the classroom and looked for you.

 

"~~~~~~ -ah!" She sat next to you. "Yeah?" You didn't look up and her and just continue reading your book. "Why are you huffing so angrily just now?" She look at you.

 

"Huh? Oh,no reason." You causually replied. "Uh-huh?" She look at you,still not accepting your answer. You shut yoru book and stare at her,"What?" 

 

"Why are you acting so pissed off when the kingka's pass through us? Do you know L.Joe? I saw him smirking happily just now." She look at you.

 

"Who? L.Joe?" You stare at her.

 

"Yeah,L.Joe. The blonde guy." She said.

 

*Oh,so his name is L.Joe.* You rolled your eyes at his name and just smile at Eunji,"Err,nothing much. I just hated him that's all." You replied and open up your book again.

 

Eunji just stare at you,*Huh? Well,I guess there is nothing to worry about then. But,she better stay away from L.Joe. Alicia might ruined her.* 

 

Eunji worriedly look at you and took out her book.