Sleepover

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

After the delicious dinner, me and Eunji were assigned to wash the dishes. But, Leeteuk oppa protest us, but we stopped him.

"It's okay oppa. We'll do it." I called out and beamed.

"You sure?" 

"Yes." I assured him and took the dishes, Eunji nodded and kept the dishes too. 

Keeping all the dishes and washing it, we came out of the kitchen with sweats on both our foreheads.

"I need to go home now." I called out as I stare at my watch. Eunji nodded.

Grabbed my stuff, bid all of them goodbye and left the cafe.

I walk all the way home and went upstairs to shower, parents weren't home as usual. 

After the nice hot shower, I came out in my hoodie sweater, shorts shorts, and my hair tied up in a ponytail. 

As I took out my phone I texted Yong Hwa oppa.

'Oppa, is your exam okay? Oppa! Guess what? I got a job! Yipppee! Sorry If I haven't told you earlier, got busy these days xD. Anyways, do well in your exam! Oppa FIGHTING! Love<3 - ~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling, I shut my phone and was about to sleep until I heard some strange noises.

CLING!

There it is again, I jumped and covered myself under my blanket. The sound stopped. And I came out of my blanket, and CLANG! 

I jumped out of bed, scared I was. The noise seems to come from the window, I went to the window and slowly, I pulled open the curtains. 

No one was there, suddenly a rock hit it. 

*Who?* I thought and open the window. Bad idea, once I open it, the rock flew by, aiming at me.

"Waah!" I yelled out and duck just in time. I look at the rock in my room and turn back outside. 

L.Joe the kingka, standing at our yard. "Yah! Unlock your door!" He yelled out.

I just mindlessly stare at him. Without thinking twice, I went downstairs and unlock my house door.

L.Joe immediately rush in, I just stare at him, running to the living room. I close the door and locked it.

"Whew! Thanks." He plopped onto the sofa. I gasped as I saw all his bruises and cuts.

"What did you do?" I asked while examining his face, he turn to me. I just look at his bruises.

-----------

L.Joe's POV

"What did you do?" ~~~~~~~~~ asked. I turn to her, and was shock for a moment. Our faces were just inches away, I stare at her, slowly examining my face. Her eyes were so brown and pretty, I've never notice that before. 

Slowly, I realised that she was in her pyjamas. Which made me blush madly when I saw her shorts shorts, her legs were long and pretty. My heart pounded louder than ever as I saw her beautiful long legs, it just made me think all ert. Wait! What?! GAH! Snap out of it dude!

I quickly looked away, face blushing madly. *Dammit! Why does she have to wear shorts shorts?!* 

-----------

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

L.Joe quickly look away, with his cheeks burning red. Is he blushing? How cute. I smile and back away. 

Went in the kitchen, I brought out the first-aid-kit. I place it on the coffee table and open it. Took out the cotton bud and ointment.

I put on the ointment on the cotton and turn to him, place a hand on his face and face him to me. I gently push the cotton bud on his cuts and bruises. 

He winced in pain, "Mian." I called out, and leaned in to his face. His eyes slightly widened. I gently blow cool air to the bruises on his cheek. 

Apple more ointment and pulled back. "There. You're done." I smile and kept the first-aid-kit.

-----------

No One's POV

As you entered the kitchen, L.Joe was shocked. He put a hand on his chest, where his heart was. *Dang! L.Joe, what have you gotten yourself into? I'm falling for her.* He thought and saw you coming out of the kitchen with a mug.

"Here." You sat right next to him. He took it without a word, he look at the brown liquid in the mug.

"Hot chocolate." You mumbled out as you turn on the TV. *Oh. I knew that.* L.Joe thought, dumbfounded he is, not recognizing the drink.

He sipped the drink, and the chocolate drink went down his throat to his stomache, it warm his cold body. And he softened. "Thanks." He muttered out all of a sudden.

You turn to him and smile, "Welcome." 

Shifted your attention to the TV, not bothering to asked him anymore questions. L.Joe just gaze at you, *Why isn't she asking any questions now? Aren't nerds like that? Ask questions till they are satisfied? But, she's a nerd, why isn't she acting like one?* L.Joe just look at you, confused.

"Why aren't you asking me anything?" He suddenly mumbled out. You lower the volume and turn to him, "About what?"

"About why I'm a mess now and came to your house, causing you trouble." L.Joe look at you.

You never thought of that before, "I don't know, I didn't know. Was it a bad thing letting you in?" You innocently asked.

*For a gang, yes.* "Uh, no." He lied. 

"Then, there is nothing to ask." You smile back and turn back to the TV. L.Joe just kept quiet and drank finish the hot chocolate. 

After a few chit chats, about random questions. You suddenly fell asleep with your head leaning on L.Joe's shoulder.

L.Joe stopped texting Teen Top and turn to his side, you were sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. L.Joe shrugged a bit and was about to shook you. But, his motive change once he saw your peaceful face.

Your eyes were close, and you were breathing soundly. L.Joe sort of like it. Seeing you sleep made his heart warm. 

L.Joe took his phone and snap a picture of you sleeping, while he put a 'V' sign right next to you. 

L.Joe look at the photo in his phone, *Perfect.* He thought.

Suddenly, there was a car sound outside. It was your parents, they've just came home. 

*!* L.Joe quickly scrambled up which made your head fall, causing you to wake up.

"Huh?" You quickly got up and rubbed your eyes. L.Joe look at you, in a panic mode.

"What?" You innocently asked. L.Joe pointed to the window, you followed his finger and saw your parents coming home. *Oh gosh!* 

"Uh," You helplessly look around. There isn't even a backdoor. 

"A-HA!" You snapped your fingers, instantly you grabbed his arms and yanked him upstairs to your room.

"Stay here! My parents never come up to my room. Be right back." You threw him in your room and shut the door.

L.Joe plopped onto your bed as you threw him in. He scanned your bedroom, and found it really cozy and nice. He smile and laid down on your soft and bouncy bed.

*How comfortable.* He thought. Suddenly your phone buzz, L.Joe got up and stare at your phone with curiosity.

Curios he is, he picked it up. There was a message from Yong Hwa, your brother. 

L.Joe opened it.

'Oppa is doing great! You've got a job? Wow! Work hard dongsaeng! Oppa will support you. Love<3' -Yong Hwa oppa.

L.Joe rolled his eyes at the brother and sister love. *Pssh! How corny.* He thought and threw your phone back to the table.

"Aah!" He laid down on your bed and waited for you to come up. 

-----

Meanwhile you were downstairs keeping the mug and washed it. Your parents came in and was surprised to see you awake, "Oh ~~~~~~~~! You're awake! I thought you would be sleeping since you have school tomorrow." Your mother stare at you, impressed.

"Uh, I've wanted a hot chocolate." You lied and place the cup in the cupboard. "Goodnight." You bowed to your parents and went upstairs. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Teenagers these days." Your mother shook her head. "You mean nerds these days." Your father corrected. "How true." She cackled along.

You tightened your fists, pushing all your anger away while opening the door halfway. 

You entered your room and was surprised to see L.Joe sleeping on your bed. "Yah." You went over and poke him.

He didn't respond, "Yah." You poke again. 

Still, he didn't respond. 

You rolled your eyes and just push him off your bed, "Oww!" L.Joe cried as he landed on the floor. "What was that for?" He sat up and rubbed his .

"You wouldn't budge so I have to use action." You smirk. He just shook his head and got up. "When will I be out?" He asked.

"Uh, until my parents sleep." You softly muttered out. "Muh? When was that?" 

"Around 2 in the morning." You nervously called out. "MUH?!" He gaped at you.

"I know." You sighed. L.Joe just sighed, and look around your bedroom. A sly smirk came on his face, you just stare at him smiling like a fool.

"What?" You asked, confused.

He just grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. You knew the meaning. "NO! OH NO!" You shouted out.

"Yes yes! I have to!" He smirked. *Oh boyy..* You thought.