First day at T.O.P. High

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

I got out of the car and waved my parents goodbye. "Have fun sweetie." My mom called out. I just rolled my eyes,"Yeah,sure." and with that last word she zoomed off in the streets.

 

I turned around and face the worst school in Seoul. T.O.P. High.

 

I sighed and slung my bag on my shoulder,with hope filled in my chest. I walked in the school that I hated the most in Seoul.

 

Once I entered the school,students instantly stopped doing their thing and just weirdly stare at me. The atmosphere was weird,and I couldn't bare it. I just shrugged it off and walked pass each of them. 

 

They shot glares to me cause I'm a nerd. Some started to snickered and gossip about me being a nerd. I rolled my eyes and just made my way to the secretary office.

 

I manage to find the office since I don't really know this awkward school. The teachers here look so scared and stiff,and yet they called themselves teachers?

 

The secretary stopped typing on her computer and turned to me as I stood in front of her,minutes ago.

 

"May I help you?" She eyed me from head to toe.

 

"Yes. I'm Jung ~~~~~~~. The new transferred student. I believe that my mom,Mrs.Jung,contact you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Oh,yes." She quickly snapped her fingers and went to look for the schools schedule. She took out a paper filled with my scheduele. 

 

"Hope you'd survive till senior year." She handed me the scheduele. "Survive?" I look at her as I took the schedule. 

 

"Oh! Sorry I mean I hope you'll have a good time." She quickly corrected her words and went back to her work. I just stare at her in disbelief for what she had just said. *Survive? Why would she tell me that?* 

 

As soon as I got out of the secretary office and was on my way to my new classroom. I soon realised what she had just meant by surviving in this school. It was completely trashed and none of the students don't obeyed rules. Homeworks were lying on the ground as some students just stepped on it.

 

*This is just how I described it.* I rolled my eyes and just went to my class. As soon as I was about to enter the classroom,someone bumped into me on purpose. That's right. Purpose. Not accident.

 

"Oof!" I called out as I stumbled on the ground floor. I looked up and stare at a girl wearing heels,with lots of makeup on. She was really beautiful,but her inner beauty is just the opposite. I wonder why peoples like her exist in this world?

 

"Oops. Sorry." She sweetly called out and went in the class,the gang behind her just cackle along. *Must be the queenka of this school. All queenka's of each school are all the same. Pretty on the outside but the opposite on the inside. Ugh. People like them just disgust me.* 

 

I went to picked up my fallen books and stuffed them in my bag,while I carried some in my arms. As I was about to reached out for my history book. A hand reached out and took it. 

 

I stare at the stranger and looked up,it was girl that had two pigtails tied up. I stare at her,wondering what she would do next. *Great. More queenka's?* I thought and just waited for her action.

 

But to my surprise she just handed me my book and aksed if I was ok. "Are you ok?" She bend down and examined my face. I just blankly stare at her. Her voice was so sweet and kind. And from her first action I could tell that she was indeed not a y person. And I know that I would be friends with her today.

 

"Err,ya. I'm fine. Thanks by the way." I took my history book from her and got up. "Are you sure? Alicia bumped you really hard." She examined me once more.

 

"Who?" I looked at her. 

 

"Alicia Park Ji Hye. The girl that just bumped you down. Queenka of the school,she dislikes nerds like you and me." She replied.

 

"Oh. I already knew from her first action." I mumbled out.

 

She just chuckled,"You're funny. You must be the new transferred student right? Hi! I'm Lee Eunji." She held her hand out. 

 

I just stare at it and just shook it. "Jung ~~~~~~." 

 

"Nice to meet you. I hope we could be good friends." She gave me a friendly smile.

 

"Yeah,me too." I couldn't helped but just smile back. I've never met anyone like her before. So kind and friendly,she is indeed a good person.

 

"Let's get to class now. I'm in the same class as you." She happily called out and went in first.

 

"Yeah." I softly called out and followed her in.

 

Both of us,sat in the front row where we can hear the teacher speak. Well,since nerds loves to study. I took out my books and notebook out of my bag.

 

I started to write down a few notes for today and copied the school's schedule down. As I was jotting down words in it,and not far away there was an ear piercing screams and shrieks. 

 

*Ugh! What now?* I covered my ears and slammed my pen down,looked out the door and saw 6 boys walking pass our class. They were all in uniform,but ties were loosen and shirts were not tucked in. My suggestion they were the kingkas of this school? 

 

"Kingka's of the school." Eunji called out.

 

I turned to her and blinked at her,"Kingka's?" 

 

"Yeah. Teen Top is their name. Leader is C.A.P. the tall and muscular one. Chunji the prettiest one in the group,Niel the best glare in the whole school,Ricky the most kiddish one in the group but an excellent dancer. Changjo the maknae. And of course L.Joe,the quietest,yet charming one in the group." Eunji causually replied back as if she has no interest in them.

 

I just stare at her and back at the 6 boys walking coolly in the hallways,*Hmm,kingkas and queenkas? This is gonna be a hell of a year.* I rolled my eyes and continue doing my thing.

 

After class,Eunji decided to give me a tour of the school,since I'm new. 

 

Not only did I experienced that this school was really trashed,I've also realised the Eunji was an exact nerd as me,forced by parents to study and didn't really care about her and her little brother. She works in a part timecafe just to get help her brothers school fees while her parents paid for hers.

 

*I pity her a lot.* I stare at Eunji who was happily touring me around the school. 

 

"What's this part time job in the cafe?" I look at her in interest. Eunji just turned to me,"Oh,it's nothing much. I worked there as a waitress. But if you like to volunteered I would have to asked my boss first." 

 

"Sign me up!" I blurted out. 

 

She just chuckled,"Ok. I will. I'll tell you the news tomorrow,kay?" I just nodded my head in excitement for my idea. *If I earned enough money,I can maybe get to college.* I beamed excitedly and continue to listen to Eunji's tour tips.

 

After school,Eunji and I did our goodbyes to each other and went to our seperate ways.

 

I walked into the streets and felt my stomache growling,I didn't wanna go home yet. Cause mom barely prepares food for us and only went out with dad in an expensive restaurant. They always leave me starving to death.

 

I decided to go buy myself a mango smoothie and a packet of tidbits. I walked to a nearby supermarket and got in the shop,luckily,Yong Hwa oppa was kind enough to gave me some money for me to live.

 

I went in the shop and scanned all the delicious tidbits,I don't like eating too much unhealthy food. So,I just bought a small packet of crackers. I paid the ahjumma the tidbits crackers and got out of the shop.

 

I went to Seouls best smoothis shop and bought my favorite mango smoothie. As soon as I got out of the shop,I was bang by someone and I crashed onto the floor with the smoothie flying out of my hands.

 

The smoothie splattered all over the floor,*Ow! Who the heck?* I rubbed my slightly hurt shoulder and looked up,a boy in a blonde hair stare at me lying on the ground. I just stare him back hoping he would apologize and helped me up.

 

But instead,he just smirked and walked away. *The nerve of this guy!* I huffed out the angryness that was boiling in me and got up myself. "Stupid blonde guy! He didn't even say sorry." I softly murmured out.

 

I turned to my mango smoothie that was all over the floor,*My smoothie!* I cried out in my mind. I,then,turned back to the mysterious blonde guy. *I hate him!* I glare at him who was buying smoothies for himself and just stormed out of the shop and back to my home.

 

I got in the apartment and took off my shoes,I scanned around the whole apartment and knew that my parents were out on a dinner,again. *Always throwing me at home.* I went in the kitchen and get a glass of water.

 

I drank my water and put it in the sink. I went upstairs to my bedroom with my school bag in my hands. 

 

I opened the door,and smell the sweet scent of lavender smell that the air freshener that Yong Hwa oppa gave me to on my birthday,freshened up the room. I happily went in and threw my bag on the bed. I put on my bunny slippers and went in the bathroom to washed up.

 

After washing up,I got out and changed into my pajamas,which is a normal T-shirt with shorts shorts. I only wear this kind of clothing when I sleep but in front of people I don't know or erted boys. I would rather wear the thick curtains than wear that in front of them. 

 

I took out my tidbits crackers and my phone. I text message Yong Hwa oppa like I always do everytime I slept. I ate a bite of cracker as I tell him my day today at T.O.P. High.

 

'Oppa,how are you? I miss you,oppa. When are you coming back? Today,at T.O.P. like hell! Everyone hates me cause I'm a nerd ._. Stupid reason right? But,I also made a friend today,Lee Eunji is her name. She's kind and unlike of all those es in the school. Hope I'm not disturbing you now. Good luck on your exams oppa. I'm sure you'll do fine ;) Goodnight oppa,hope you recieve this mssage! Love! <3' - ~~~~~~~~.

 

I put my phone away and chow down a few more crackers. I put the crackers away in a container and hid them under my bed with all of my other foods. My bed was like a place to hid my foods. Since my mom and dad barely comes into my room and only come in here once when I was a little girl.

 

I took out my books from my bag and studied a few textbooks. Hours passed and I grew tired. I keep my books and stuffed them in my bag,zipped it up and plopped onto my soft and comfy bed. 

 

I laid my head down on the coziest pillow I have ever slept on and not too soon,I doze off to sleep. My phone lit up,but I didn't heard it vibrate. Inside was a message from my oppa.

 

'Oppa is doing great now,dongsaeng. So you actually made a friend? Oppa would love to meet her someday. :) Do well in your studies,even though you hated that school. But just do it,kay? I know you're a good girl ~~~~~~~. And smile everyday. Love! <3. -Yong Hwa oppa.