I need you Oppa

Nerds can find TRUE LOVE?

No One's POV

Your shift ended already and you bid goodbye to all your unnies and of course Eunji. She waved goodbye and both of you went separate ways.

You walked out of the cafe and started to walked back home. You pulled out your iPod nano from your bag and put the earphones in both your ears.

You shuffled through the songs,and didn't see where you were going and suddenly,

BAM!

You fell down on your and winced in pain. *Ouch! I kept bumping into peoples lately.* You slowly looked up and to your surprised it was L.Joe,again.

You were wondering if he was just gonna smirked again and walked off. But,instead he held out a hand. *What? I thought he was gonna ...* You touched your face and realised that you were still wearing your contacts.

*Oh right.* You lamely thought and stare at his held out hand. He just smile at you,"Sorry. I didn't see where I was going."

You just stare at him,surprised. *A jerk kingka would apologize? Huh! That's new.* You smile,amazed and took his hand.

Once your hand was in his,L.Joe felt electricity flowing through his body. His eyes widened and he pulled you up.

"Thanks." You thanked him and wanted to released his hand already. But his hand wouldn't budge.

"Ermm," You called out and look at him. L.Joe was still in daze and realised your gaze. "Huh?" He look at you mindlessly.

You pointed to both your of hands still held on together. L.Joe snapped out of his thoughts and quickly released your hand. "Oh sorry." He apologized again.

You just smile and rubbed your hand,"It's alright." 

*Man! I'm so clumsy! What's happening????* L.Joe cried in his mind. 

"Uh,I'll be going now. Nice meeting you." You bowed at him and was about to walked pass him. But he held onto your wrist.

You froze on your position and with your eyes widened,you slowly turned back to him. 

He just look at you,"Can I walk you home?" He offered.

*Walk me home? But,he'll know where I'll live later.* You thought,frustrated,not wanting him to know that you're the nerd. 

"Uh,I'm not sure. My parents might be home." You look at him. L.Joe just sighed,*Darn! I hate parents. I was never good with any parents.* 

"Erm,then,how about we go get dinner. Aren't you hungry from all the work?" L.Joe questioned.

Now that you think of it,your stomache suddenly grolwed out loud.

You covered your stomache ashamed with your cheeks all pink. L.Joe just chuckle and smile. *How cute.* 

"I think my stomache already answers that." You slowly looked up at him,ashamed. He just smile and led the way. "C'mon."

You just stopped covering stomache and followed him. 

Both of you walked to a dukkbokki stand,and you practically drool over all the yummy dukkbokki. L.Joe just smile,"Do you want one?"

You look at him and nodded. He just smile,"Ahjumma,1 dukkbokki please." L.Joe shouted out.

The ahjumma nodded and the both of you sat down. You started to listen songs on your iPod nano. L.Joe just watch you,softly.

You notice his gaze and felt uncomfortable. You wish he would stopped it. But he didn't and it make you more uncomfortable. 

Finally,you turned to him. "Why do you keep looking at me?"

L.Joe just blinked at you for the question,"Why? Can't I?" He teased.

"No! Its not that. Is just really uncomfortable. Besides,I just met you." You softly mumbled out.

He just smile,"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Is just that ... you attracted me." He look at you and a smirked appear on his face.

You felt yourself heating up,*What? I attracted him? How?* 

Before you could asked another question the dukkbokki came. "Here it is." The ahjumma smile and put the dukkbokki infront of you. 

"Wa~" You happily smell the dukkbokki. L.Joe just chuckle.

"5000won please." The ahjumma held out her hand. "Oh deh." You took out your wallet and was about to pay,but someone shoved the money to her hand instead.

The ahjumma accepted it and went away. You just stare at L.Joe. "You didn't have to pay it,I have money." 

"I know. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome day I had with you." He winked at you. You just blinked at him,"Thank me? For what?"

"For making me smile for the first time. You're the first girl I'm interested in." He smirked and continue to text his buddies on his phone.

You just sat there,surprised and shocked at the same time. *First girl? What? He's making me all confused. He hated me! He hated NERDS!* 

"Are you gonna eat that? It's getting cold." L.Joe nudged you. You just shook your head and stare at the dukkbokki. "Oh right." that was all you could said before you eat the dukkbokki.

*I can't believe the kingka of my school is treating me to dukkbokki.* You smirked while eating the dukkbokki. *I'll try not to reveal my real identity to him. He might freak out.*

After the nice treated dinner. Both you and L.Joe took a stroll at a nearby park. You smile at the swing and went to sat on it. L.Joe just followed you.

You sat on the swing and decided to pushed yourself up high. L.Joe just smile and went behind.

"Don't bother pushing yourself. I'll help." L.Joe called out and started to pushed you. You just smile,*Wow. So caring. But,WAIT! Isn't this what couples do?! And we just met! Oh my gosh! So deadly wrong!* You cried out in your mind.

You quickl stopped the swing with your feet and L.Joe just blinked at you. "What's wrong?"

"Uh,nothing. Is just that .." You swallowed hard for the embarrassing thought of yours.

"Well?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Erm,nothing. Is just that I barely know you,and here you are pushing the swing set for me. Is just sort of felt ... weird?" You simply called out,but it's sort of true that you really don't know him,even though it wasn't the truth.

"Oh,I understand." He smile and sat on the swing next to you. You just kicked the dirt with your feet and stare at him. 

He just gaze at the shining moon in the sky and suddenly spoken out,"How old are you?"

You just look at him,"Huh?"

He look at you this time,"I said,how old are you?" He repeated.

"Well,I'm still a Junior in my school." You sheepishly scratched your head.

He just smile,"Oh,what school?"

*Oh shoot. Why did I ever tell him my age?!* You lightly hit yourself with your palms and just stare at him,"Uh, somewhere at ... T.O.P. High?" You squeaked a bit.

L.Joe's eyes widened,"You go to T.O.P. High?!" 

You bit your lower lip and slowly nodded your head. "U-huh."

"Seriously?! How come I never saw you there?!" L.Joe stare at you in disbelief.

"Err,cause I'm new. Yeah! I'm new! You probably hadn't notice me since I'm squashed by girls every time. Heh heh." You tried to hide the fact that you are a nerd in there.

"Oh,really? Well,maybe I'll show you around school tomorrow?" L.Joe happily offered.

"Uh,that won't be neccessary!" You quickly blurted out.

"Why not?" He stare at you.

"Cause ... I took a tour from Eunji,yeah!" You quickly corrected.

"Oh,you mean the school's nerd?" L.Joe teased. You shot him a look,*That wasn't very nice. Jerkaholic!*

L.Joe didn't notice your glare and just smile at you,"Well,I'll see you tomorrow then. I have to go now. My gang needs me." L.Joe waved goodbye to you and zoomed off.

"Bye L.Joe oppa." You waved. You got up from the swing set and walked all the way home.

Once you got home,your parents quickly dragged you in the house.

"What were you doing out so late?!" your mom scolded. "Where are the ramens?" Your dad called out.

"What ramens?" You blinked at him. "Aish! The ramens that we asked you to buy. We're starving here!" Your mom scolded again.

You just groaned,"I bought no ramens. I'm going to my room. I'm tired." You shrugged and walked passed them.

"Yah! You buy those ramens now young lady!" Your mom pointed to you,angrily.

"Goodnight!" You called out and slammed your bedroom door. 

"Aish! She's even more irresponsible than Yong Hwa." Your mom stomped her feet on the ground.

"Yeobo,calm down. We'll go buy ourselves. I still have my money." Your dad happily pulled out his wallet which has never been used before.

"Let's go. It's a good thing that Yong Hwa gave us a giant loan to spent on. It was actually for ~~~~~~~~'s college money. But Bahh! Who needs college." Your mom lamely called out and hook armss with your dad.

Happily,the both of them went out of the house with a loud slammed on the door.

Meanwhile,inside the bedroom. You were watching them leaving the house happily together with hook arms.

Tears welled up in your eyes,and you fell down on the floor. 

*Oppa's money was meant for my college fee. But omma and appa just had to spend it away on themselves.* You curled up into a ball and cried all your tears up. 

Your cried for an hour an a half. Finally you lifted up your head which revealed your swollen red eyes and messed up face.

*I'm going to work for my living. I can't stayed in this trash house. I'm moving tomorrow night when they fell asleep.* You looked up in the shining moonlight and sighed. *Oppa,I need you. Come back soon.*